Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
ChibiGingi's Plots Thread Emporium! Updated 9/15/15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm
If you wanna confuse your Nega bby, I could toss ya' Pomona! She'd be happy to just talk with him, and if he tries to attack her, she'd probably just go neutral and pepper him 'till he stops. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:26 pm
Holy Blasphemy
If you wanna confuse your Nega bby, I could toss ya' Pomona! She'd be happy to just talk with him, and if he tries to attack her, she'd probably just go neutral and pepper him 'till he stops. xD

Well, he certainly needs a reason to dislike the White Moon senshi with extreme prejudice and the thought of him getting peppered in the face would be hella fun. Then again, I put my characters through a LOT of misery, so of course I'll jump at the chance for that. His first encounter with a senshi as a Negaverse officer should be one to remember.

Would you care to start or should I?

baby_gwing

Then I will gladly change it to a battle!  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm
ChibiGingi

I already talked to you about Buddy/Serpentarius. Once I get my new place in order, if you want, I can start that little rp up and get that plot going.

I just saw you have Mica, which congrats by the way. Well the corrupted senshi she was to watch over was my girl Euclase. I was wondering if you wanted to keep that going, or break that off. If you want to keep it going, we can plot out stuff between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm
Krista_Darkangel_Silme
ChibiGingi

I already talked to you about Buddy/Serpentarius. Once I get my new place in order, if you want, I can start that little rp up and get that plot going.

I just saw you have Mica, which congrats by the way. Well the corrupted senshi she was to watch over was my girl Euclase. I was wondering if you wanted to keep that going, or break that off. If you want to keep it going, we can plot out stuff between them.

Cool beans on the Buddy/Serpentarius part.

And yes, I'd like to pick that up! I'm actually in the process of finding out if I can pick up any RPs that might have been abandoned, so we can either pick one of those up, OR just start a new one. Either/or is fine with me.  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:14 pm
Hmm I totally thought I posted in here. Would love some Xander/Richard or Shang/Buddy rp! Characters actually close to the same age unite XDDD ... dont mind my silliness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:09 pm
Kaori_luv

Sounds like it'd be fun! I'm game for civilian or powered, really. Any particular place they'd like to meet?  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:53 pm
ChibiGingi
Kaori_luv

Sounds like it'd be fun! I'm game for civilian or powered, really. Any particular place they'd like to meet?

How about civlian first and maybe a battle later? And anywhere is fine, um Xander works at Destiny City Memorial Hospital, like to swim at the community pool and the indoor outdoor center, can sometimes be found in the music store. Lolz you pick XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 pm
Kaori_luv
ChibiGingi
Kaori_luv

How about civlian first and maybe a battle later? And anywhere is fine, um Xander works at Destiny City Memorial Hospital, like to swim at the community pool and the indoor outdoor center, can sometimes be found in the music store. Lolz you pick XDD

Sorry it took so long to reply- RL stuff happens.

Anyway, that sounds good. How about the community pool? You think the weather's warm enough for that to open up (or is it indoor?). They can totally meet there... if that's okay, I'll get it started later this evening.  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm
ChibiGingi

Anyway, that sounds good. How about the community pool? You think the weather's warm enough for that to open up (or is it indoor?). They can totally meet there... if that's okay, I'll get it started later this evening.

Aww, that fine dearie.

It's indoor, so they can definitely meet there!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 am
Kaori_luv
ChibiGingi

Aww, that fine dearie.

It's indoor, so they can definitely meet there!

Here ya go!

Sorry it took so long. :l  

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:43 pm
ChibiGingi
RICHARD. BUDDINGTONITE

I have Lt. Titan art. SO.
Powered or Civ? Y/Y? Be my sweet sugar candyman....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 pm
Great! =D

Now onto plotting details... ^^ Shall we set it in the morning after the corruption dinner thingy? Like say... Buddy was probably asked to assist with the welcome orientation as part of the marathon staff/volunteers, hence why he was there to witness the mass corruption firsthand? Besides, it is relevant as part of his Infiltration team activities any way? ;3

Amethyst will likely pass out at some point after basic introductions are out of the way since the guy just ran a crazy marathon and just had good food/wine and then corruption... poor boy can only have so much energy to last him the entire day. We could probably set it such that he crashed in a hotel/motel room or Buddy's house depending on how comfortable Buddy is with letting a newly inducted Nega in on his civi identity? And if Buddy so wishes to, he can totally joke with Amethyst along the lines of nope... we didn't have wild crazy man sex regardless of how this morning after scene looks like and then have the satisfaction of seeing him embarrassed to death because Amethyst is just so hopeless in that department. What do you think? xD  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 pm
@Ivynian- Either/or works fine for me! It's going to be hard for Buddy to focus on anything that isn't staring at his glorious muscles.

@Gwing- That sounds like a good idea to me. Richard/Buddy likes having guests over and it won't take too much convincing to offer his condo to others until they're ready to spread their little negawings. That sounds like it'd be a fun scenario... AND he'd get to meet Baldwin! c: Baldwin will be so happy to meet him!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Awesome! XD Amethyst loves animals from his days of volunteering at the animal shelter so it'll really work out fine with him. Shall I assume that he's on the couch or bed? I can start this one if you want later today. Hee... c:  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

ChibiGingi

Dapper Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 pm
baby_gwing
Awesome! XD Amethyst loves animals from his days of volunteering at the animal shelter so it'll really work out fine with him. Shall I assume that he's on the couch or bed? I can start this one if you want later today. Hee... c:

That would be great! c:  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces