Welcome to Gaia! ::

MLP FIM RP!

Back to Guilds

come on everypony and join us for fun! 

Tags: MLP FIM, Bronies, pegasisters, Role Play, My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic 

Reply Finished, dormant and dead roleplays
DORMANT - The silent wanderer. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:49 pm
Ink stood on the road to ponyville. He could see the lights in the distance but could not bring himself to go back. He had stayed there for years and felt it was finally time for him to leave. He hoped that nopony would notice him as he left the familiar town, head hung low and backpack ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Watching from a slight distance, having noticed Ink with his backpack, is Fluttershy, tracking him to find out what he is going to do. However, as she realizes that Ink is going to leave Ponyville, she goes up to him, concerned about him, Uhm, Ink? Are you going to leave Ponyville? she asks with a worried face.  

Garlic Residue
Vice Captain

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am
Ink nods, but smiles assuredly before taking out a sheet of paper and quickly writing. Yes i am......I must be going there doesnt seem to be any reason for me to stay.....Im sorry fluttershy  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 am
Fluttershy looks down slightly, but looks back up with the same worried face and says to Ink, Please be careful out there, other ponies might not know that you can't talk and, uhm, we are still your friends here so you can always come back if you want to.  

Garlic Residue
Vice Captain

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm
Ink hugs fluttershy quickly trying to put all the care he can into it. He then stands up and writes again. Fluttershy thank you for your kind words....you have always been nice to me....I will take the utmost care i promise and ill come back to visit some day  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm
Fluttershy smiles and returns the hug quickly. After reading what Ink wrote she replies, Alright then, you have a safe journey now, and take care.  

Garlic Residue
Vice Captain

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm
Ink smiles and nods then starts to walk down the path head hung low thinking to himself. "I wish i had a reason to stay....Traveling from place to place....Not having a home...Well....It gets old. He sighs and turns the bend leaving ponyville behind  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 am
After several hours of walking Ink comes to a bright blue pond on the edge of the everfree forest and thinking this as good of a spot as any for a rest, decides to make camp for the night under the stars.  

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nyota Mwuaji
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm
the water in the pond began to bubble and suddenly a strange looking submarine surfaces and a hatch pops open and Prince Scythe Nebula pokes his head out and stares around oh hello....Ink is it? he peers down into the sub Firebrand! Valor! theres a pony out here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am
Ink jumps back in surprise and stares at the submarine curiously nit quite sure of what to make of it. He walks over to the beach and comes to the sudden realization of what hes looking at and silently laughs.  

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nyota Mwuaji
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm
Scythe looks back up and smirks so what are you doing this far from Ponyville Ink?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:49 pm
Ink looks up and points to the scar on his throat and hold up a hoof while he writes quikly on a piece of paper and offers it out to Scythe.  

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nyota Mwuaji
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm
Scythe grabs the paper ah. wandering off i see. well i have something that might help you. he reachs into the sub and pulls out a small collar/necklace thing here. this is a device that will allow you to talk. sorta.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 pm
Ink stares at the necklace curiously and extends a hoof in great trepidation wondering what this item was  

Darkened Nora_Inu
Crew

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nyota Mwuaji
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm
Scythe chuckles put it on. it will allow you talk. but only for a short time. it will have to recharge so dont really get used to it. shrugs Mother and Aunt Celestia wouldnt let me use a stronger spell on it  
Finished, dormant and dead roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff