Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 pm
OpticPeach

Braven gave a small smile, "Actually I have two sisters. One used to live with me. We are fairly close it was mostly always us. My other sister she grew up with our mother...so we never hung out. Our parents did not get along so we did not get to spend much time all three of us. It was nice to have Nilima with me I don't think I would still be a live today. She helped me a lot hen I was younger." He sighed and got his books checked out. Carrying them with him he lead her out into the street.

He thought for a moment, "Well cafes are a bit more fancy and high class. Inn Taverns are more of the common Mearh, more folksy and laid back. We could try that first and then we could always meet up again some other time to try a cafe if you would like. That is if you don't end up disliking my company." he said gently. "There is a tavern not too far from here. I normally eat alone myself but it is sometimes enjoyable not to have to cook." he smiled at her and offered up his arm to her, "Shall we?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 am
"It sounds nice. I've never been able to rely on anyone before," she smiled softly, following him out onto the street. "Do you miss your mother and sister at all? It must be strange knowing you have more family, but not really knowing what they're up to." She didn't really know how it would feel since she didn't have any family of her own, but it must be saddening not knowing. If she had a family she would want to keep in contact with them even if they didn't want to.

Aysria turned more towards the taller stallion and smiled up at him, patting his arm gently. "I'd never dislike your company, Braven. I really enjoy speaking with you and spending time with you," she said, blushing as she took his arm. "The tavern sounds like it will be interesting. Is it like a bar type place, or something else? Maybe I should've checked out a book about things like taverns. Then I'd know what it was," she muttered.

Dooma

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 pm
OpticPeach

Braven gave a gentle nod, "Yes it was nice. I don't think I would still be around today if it were not for my closer sister." he said and then sighed when she asked about his mother and other sister. "I used to...when we were younger miss my other sister. We did not get get see her very often but as we got older she started to behave like my mother and I am glad not to see her much. My mother tricked my father into having us. Our father never wanted to have foals...well at least at the time he did not." he walked slowly with her as he talked then added in, "If you ever meet a stallion named Thing Two don't trust anything he says. He will do nothing but deceive you...just run away from him."

"I am glad to hear that you do not mind my company right now. And that you don't think I am not boring. " He allowed himself a light laugh, "Well yes I am sure there are books on them. There are lots of different types of them. The one I am taking you to is more of a family place than a bar. But most of them are more bar life and geared to travelers."

When he got to the tavern he opened the door and held it for her. Once they were inside he led to her a table.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am
Aysria glanced around, looking at all the unfamiliar sights of the tavern. She had never been to a place like this, preferring much more quieter places instead. It was interesting to say the least, and if Braven was okay with it than it must not be too bad. Sitting down at the table Braven had led them to, she glanced around more at all the interesting things and mearh. "Why is Thing Two so bad?" she questioned once they had settled into their seats. "Did this stallion do something bad?"

She couldn't understand why a nice stallion like Braven would tell her to avoid another mearh. It just didn't seem like him at all. Whatever this stallion did must have been very bad to make him distrust him. He didn't seem like the type to distrust so easily. Then again, she could be wrong about that.

"Is the food here very good? I don't really know what to order," she laughed, shaking her head. "I'm no good at deciding what to get."

Dooma

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm
OpticPeach

Braven helped her into her seat before getting into his own across from her. "Thing Two is my mother. He tricked my father into having us as some sort of game because he was bored. My brother father's life was ruined when Thing Two tossed my sister and I into my father's life. Every time he is around things go wrong. He will ruin your life too if your not careful around him Aysria. A good mare like you does not want to get wrapped up with his tricks and 'jokes'." he said his voice was short and serious but not unfriendly. More like someone who knew the pains of what he was talking about.

At the mention of food he flicked his ears a bit, "Well if you don't mind meat the stew is wonderful...sometimes they have a vegetable soup that is wonderful as well. The meals here are large though and pretty heavy. You will be set for the day for sure. They have wonderful rolls too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm
Aysria reached over and squeezed the stallion's hand gently, attempting to comfort him in some way. She hadn't meant to bring something up that would upset him so much. "I promise I won't talk to Thing Two if I ever come into contact with him. I'll try to avoid him as much as I possibly can." Smiling at him, she leaned forward a little closer as she spoke. "I'm sure your father loves you and your sister very much. You're too amazing not to love, and I'm sure your sister is the same way."

"I'm more of a vegetarian," she blushed, looking away for a moment. "I hope that doesn't bother you any. Ooooh, rolls sound wonderful as well," she muttered thoughtfully, her stomach growling and making her blush more.

Dooma

(OOC: By the way, would you be opposed to Braven and Aysria making pretty babies? If not it's cool, I just like them and think they'd have pretty children. ^^)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 pm
OpticPeach

Braven looks at their hands and gave a sigh relaxing a bit. "Thank you. I hope you never have to ever meet him." he blushed a bit as she moved closer to him and whispered about his father. "Yes my sister is a great person I am sure she will find a perfect person to share her life with. And my father is pretty found of her. My sister is a very happy and friendly person. Thank you miss Aysria for saying that." he said gently.

As she looked away he gently squeezed her hand, "Don't worry there is nothing wrong with being a vegetarian. I am sure that they have the soup." When the waiter came her order two of the large bowls of soup. The waiter came back only a few moments later with to huge deep bowls of vegetable soup and four large fresh hot rolls.

((OOC: Unfortunately Braven is not one of my Mearh that is open for one night stands. Because of how he was conceived he is against having foals outside of lifemating))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:31 pm
"I'm sure she will. She sounds like a wonderful person. You say your father is found of her, is he not found of you as well?" she asked, continuing to hold onto his hand. "I would hate to think that he'd like you any less than your sister. And if he does, I'll have to go and tell him how much of a gentleman you are and that he should love you more. Unless you don't want that."

"Oh my, this all looks wonderful. Thank you so much for allowing me to accompany you," she smiled as she took a bite of a roll. "So good," she practically moaned, enjoying the fresh roll warming her as she took another bite. "You definitely know what food is good."

Dooma

(OOC: Lol. I'd be okay with them lifemating.)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 pm
OpticPeach

Braven's eyes went wide as she offered to tell his father to love him. He shook his head, "No miss Aysria please do not do that. My father is a great stallion. He has done so much for me and my sister. I know that he loves us very much. He just does not know how to show it. I would never change how my father is. And if I could find a way to make him happy I would do it in a heart beat."

He let go of her hand to allow her to eat. He smiled as he watched her tasting the roll. "I am very glad your enjoying this. It is all pretty good here. It has a very home made taste and feel." He smiled and had a bite of his own roll. "Oh they are very sweet today." He smiled at her again, "Please do enjoy and thank you for coming to eat with me."

((OOC: Well then if you don't mind life matting them, we could life mate them in the next rp if you would like.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm
"It's all wonderful. I'm very glad to be here with you. It's nice," Aysria commented, eating more of her soup. It warmed her up considerably and definitely did fill her up quickly. Usually she ate only enough to get her by since she had little money, so having a meal that filled her completely was a nice change. Looking up from her food, she smiled at the brightly colored stallion sitting across from her. She had only met him a few hours ago, but even so she had learned much about him and wanted to continue seeing him.

"Would you....be opposed to meeting up again? I mean, if you don't want to it's fine, I'd just....like to get to know you more. Maybe meet the sister you've talked so much about," she blurted out, blushing profusely. "Maybe once I got everything set up for my little dream therapy clinic you could come and talk about your dreams? Or bring some of the young ones over?"

Dooma

(OOC: If everything is fine with you it sounds good to me. ^^)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm
OpticPeach

Braven gave a nod, "Of course we can meet up again. I think it would be nice ot have another friend. I would be glad to get to know you more. And of course I will come by your clinic once you set it up. Even before hand if you need any help setting it up. I can give you my address if you want to send me a message or get a hold of me." he loved to help others and if he could help her get her dream clinic up and running it could be very beneficial to the city. At least he was sure it would. "And if you would like to meet my sister I would be glad to introduce you to her. And to my father if you wanted. I am sure they both would be glad to see me with someone."

He ate a bit more then looked at her bowl. "If you would like they to have containers to take the rest home. If you want to save some for later."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm
"Oh my, I don't think your father would like me too much. If you haven't noticed already, I'm not exactly the best at speaking. It would be nice to meet a real family of people though...Maybe I will one day soon so I can see what one is like. I'm sure I could get a lot of information from it and maybe take some notes," she muttered thoughtfully to herself. "Unless that is rude? I don't really know. Your father might not enjoy me taking notes on him too much. Though I would like to visit you again, so if I have to be awkward in front of your family to see you again then I will. Once I have everything set up with my clinic I'll have to see then as well since you know how to deal with clients far better than I. Or perhaps you could teach me a thing or two."

Smiling down at her bowl she nodded and hesitantly motioned for a waiter. "A container would be nice. I will probably eat on this for days. I just hope it stays as good as it is now."

Dooma

(OOC: We can stop this whenever and move onto a different one or something whenever you want to. ^^)  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:22 pm
OpticPeach

Braven shook his head, "My father will not judge you like that. He is acutaly a really laid back man. He would not mind if you have a hard time talking. I never talked much and he still was very patient with me. And I am sure you could take notes if you would like. But if you came to visit me you might not run into them. I live alone now. I wanted to give my father a break. So I can give you my home address if you would like to stop by sometime or send me a message on where you would like to meet."

He smiled and raised his hand to call over a waiter to get a container for her to take home. "OH I would think it would get even better having a longer time to soak and spread the flavors." He smiled. "Well I would be glad to help you with learning how to handle clients and others if you would like.

((We can end it now if you like and start a new one. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm
Dooma

Ending it here would be good, though my brain is stuck on where the next one would take place. ^^' You have any ideas?  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas