Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: 386 days later Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:09 pm
Coruscant - Imperial Palace

When Silvi was brought to the party, she didn't waste any time surveying the area for who the most important people were. The Grand Moff was easy to spot at a far table; surrounded by his sycophantic posse of lesser officers, fawning over him and laughing at all of his jokes and agreeing with everything he said. Silvi had a mind to walk over there and bring his ego down a few notches by casually bringing up some of the scandalous snippets she had read in his personal messages, but that would be stupid, even for her. Besides, it was not his attention she wanted just now...
Just then, she felt a hand grab her rear, and another hand grab her wrist. She whirled around and was face-to-face with a drunken Imperial, his breath reeking of alcohol.
"I never been with a Twi'lek before... almost want to know if what my friend says is true that they--"
But Silvi did not care enough to hear about what his "friend" said about Twi'lek women and smacked him in the face with her elbow which disoriented him for long enough for her to wrench herself away from him. Even though the man was bigger than her, he was slow and drunk, and Silvi might have been able to take him down. But nice dancer girls didn't go around beating people up. That would cause too much of a scene. She decided to let someone else handle it.
She spotted a man who looked like he was wearing a security uniform sitting at the bar nearby, and approached him. Silvi smiled amiably.
"Excuse me, sir... that man over there is bothering me. Can you... deal with him for me?" she asked innocently, eyes darting down to the pockets of his pants, wondering if that was where he kept his keycard. The security panels in the palace would be very difficult to slice when she didn't have any of her equipment...

Tomthetank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:05 am

User Image User Image User Image

"Excuse me, sir... that man over there is bothering me. Can you... deal with him for me?"

Talor looked up from his drink when the woman spoke and gave her a quick once over, scantily clad attractive women were never out of style. "What that lieutenant?" he gestured with his glass "Don't worry about that nerf, here take a seat, talk with me a bit."  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:09 pm

User Image User ImageUser Image

Sirak knelt down from his over watch position and shook his head as he watched his captain shamelessly flirt with the dancing girl. He was actually getting tired of this gig and very quickly, with Imperial xenophobia he was forced to hide out of site with a rifle he was certain was rigged to shoot nothing higher than a light stun round. He continued to watch in silence, so far the party was a bust nothing but drunken officers and senior staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Silvi shook her head. "I prefer to stand." she said, perhaps sounding a bit too cold than she intended. She knew she should be more open, more flirtatious for the part she was playing, but she was really bad at this sort of thing and was way out of her comfort zone. Not to mention she was always wary of strange men and their invitations...
Now, she had better start acting like a proper servant girl or else she would draw suspicion to herself.
"Would you, umm, like me to refill your drink?" she asked with another smile.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

"Suit your self." he muttered taking another sip from the tall glass he had taken from one of the other serving girls. This girl was strange, she had a fair share of scars on her, and her behavior and mannerisms where not what you would find in atypical servant. 'Maybe she is just disobedient.' he took another sip downing the last of the bubbling liquid.

Talor looked at the empty glass then back at the woman "I tell you what, I'm game for a refill, if you have something stronger, but on one condition." he held up a finger "You tell me your name."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Without thinking she blurted out the name "Silvi."

Dammit! she thought. I really suck at this.

She could have at least come up with a fake name; even most dancers had stage names, so if she had just stopped and thought for a moment it wouldn't have been too disastrous that she forgot the name that was on her fake papers.

Though it must be a common name... after all, it wasn't a Twi'lek name, but the slave name given to her by the humans who took her away from her mother. But perhaps it didn't really matter -- who would remember the name of a renegade slave who had run away from some Hutt's palace with a few broken droid parts so many years ago...

Hoping that her nervousness wasn't plastered on her face, she took his glass and scurried off into the back room, moving swiftly so that she could get this done before anyone noticed. She sprinkled the glass with a coating of flour, the powder sticking to the imprints of the man's fingerprints. She found a roll of electrical tape in a nearby drawer and copied the fingerprint to the backside of the tape. This she placed in a bag and shoved back in the drawer.

There... maybe it wasn't as good as having a keycard, but it was close enough. After wiping the glass clean with a cloth she hurried back and had it refilled with something strong. The entire ordeal had taken less than five minutes, but she greeted the man with an apology as she handed him the new drink.
"Sorry it took so long. I had to make sure the bartender wasn't watering down the drinks again. Hope you like juri juice!" she said cheerily, then looked down and lowered her voice to a more flirtatious tone. "By the way... do you really think it's fair that I should give you my name, and I still don't have yours?"  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:33 pm

The smuggler smiled when the woman returned with the drink, he took a sip and smiled feeling the burn as the alcohol went down his throat.

"Juri-juice was it?" he smacked his lips together savoring the taste "It's definitely not a reactor core, but i suppose she will do." he had noticed a change in the woman's demeanor it made him suspicious but he chalked it up to just being around so many imperials.

"By the way... do you really think it's fair that I should give you my name, and I still don't have yours?"

"I suppose that it would only be fair, but I would like to keep the upper hand for at least a few moments longer, Miss Silvi." he gestured once more towards the empty seat next to him once again. "I tell you what, I wont give you a name, but I will tell you that this." he waved a hand in a downward motion gesturing at the uniform "Is not something I would be caught dead in."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Silvi smiled at that.
"You and me both, pal." she said, looking down at the scanty two-piece outfit she had been pushed into wearing. But then she realized just how revealing that one statement was. She needed to stop. The danger she would be in if he found out that she was working for what was left of the rebellion... she shuddered at the thought. "I mean...Not many career options for a Twi'lek woman. But anything to put a roof over your head, am I right?"
Silvi was laughing inwardly however, at his thinking he had the upper hand. All he had was a common slave name. She had his fingerprints, and with any luck she would soon get his name and security clearance to go along with it.
The Twi'lek still remained rigid as he gestured a second time to get her to sit next to him. With her wearing that outfit, there had to only be one thing on his mind... and it certainly wasn't her charming conversation.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Talor smirked as the woman looked down at her own revealing outfit, he was still a pirate despite being dressed as an imperial. "Eh I was never much of a dancer so I take what work i can get." he took a sip from his juri juice and watched as she sat down next to him. Her outfit left little to the imagination, well perhaps little to one less vivid than his own. "So has anyone told you what all this pomp is about?" The pirate had been briefed when he took the job but was curious as to what the woman knew.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Silvi pondered how to respond to his question for a moment, unsure if he was genuinely curious or if he was just testing her. It was perhaps best to play ignorant in this situation, maybe relay some gossip. She shook her head, lekku swaying gently with the motions of her head.
"Not really, no. All I've heard is, well..." she placed a hand over her mouth and giggled, gesturing discretely with her head towards the Grand Moff at the faraway table. "That guy over there, the important one with all the medals, the other girls told me he's been holding meetings of an... intimate nature... with the daughter of a Sith. You didn't hear it from me!"
A sharp voice snapped at her as soon as she finished speaking. Apparently the floor manager didn't appreciate that the "exotic" dancer was occupying her time with a lesser officer when she could be entertaining higher profile guests.
"You there, new girl! You're not here to flirt with security! The band is almost ready, what the hell are you doing? I want to see you on that stage in five minutes."
Silvi rolled her eyes.
"Well, duty calls, I guess. I gotta go get ready." She backed away, but placed a finger on her lower lip, smiling and lowering her voice slightly. "By the way... I never did catch your name."  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 pm

A corner of his lips began to rise as she gave him that some what juicy bit of gossip from the woman, it wasn't much but he could use it to bludgeon higher pay for keeping it secret, that is if it was true.

His smile faded to a scowl as the woman was called away by one of the entertainment managers, "And just when things were starting to get good eh doll?"

"By the way... I never did catch your name."

"That's because I never gave it to you, but you can call me Captain."
he tapped the rank ensigna on his collar and gave a playful wink before downing what was left of his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 am

Silvi blinked twice at the man, trying to hide her disappointment that she had not been able to extract a name.
Droids and computers were so much easier for her to deal with -- all she had to do was program a command and it would follow it. She couldn't exactly do the same thing with men!
She shuddered a little when she walked away, feeling utterly disgusted with herself for her flirtatious behavior. She had promised herself she wouldn't use her body to get what she wanted, and here she was, wearing this skimpy thing, flirting with Imperials! And obviously she wasn't very good at it either, if she couldn't even get a name.

Instead of going to the stage like the manager had wanted her to, she headed straight for the back room, picking up the fake prints she had made. Her heart began to pound. She dashed down a long corridor until she reached a security panel. Silvi made quick sweeping glances to make sure that no one had followed her, then began doing work on the panel. To her surprise, the fake fingerprints worked, but as she didn't have a name or access code she still had to do a bit of slicing. It would have gone so much faster if she had a computer spike, or any of her equipment for that matter. But she would have to make do with what she had. Silvi was making slow progress, and eventually she would be able to break through, but she knew that she wasn't working fast enough and she risked triggering some kind of silent alarm, if she hadn't done so already.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Sirak chuckled watching the captain so miserably fail with the woman, he watched from his hideaway in the rafters as the woman left him. He had been listening in to the conversation through a hidden comlink, as well as some minor force assistance, and when she did not make her way towards the other dancers his interest was piqued. He moved silently even though no one could hear his foot falls over the music and festivities below him. The Zabrak stopped when she stopped, watching her start to slice through the security pannel. The jedi was supposed to call for reinforcements or atleast report what the woman was doing but he was curious as to what the empire had locked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:30 pm

When Silvi finally got through, she was frustrated by what she found. This guy's security clearance was very low, and all it gave her access to was a map of the palace and some basic security protocols. She wished she had chosen a higher ranking officer to hit on! Nevertheless, her neural augments allowed her to memorize all of the information verbatim, however banal it may be. At least she had a map now in case she needed to bolt.

Suddenly, one of her lekku twitched. Silvi scratched her head, narrowing her eyes. She always got that strange feeling whenever she felt as if she were being watched. She could not see anyone out of the corners of her eyes, so she turned her head to look down the corridor she came from. No one in plain sight. She looked down the other side. Again, no one to be seen. Her hand went to her waist instinctively, but of course there was no blaster, not with this costume.

Silvi checked the interactive map of the palace one last time, zooming on on the corridor she was presently in. Its scanners registered another life form just meters away from her...

Silvi wiped the recent history of the console to cover her tracks and walked a few steps down the hall.
She looked up to the rafters, seeing a shadow of a figure that just might be a person.
"Hey, don't you know it's dangerous to play around up there?" she joked, her voice echoing down the empty hallways. She was tense and kept her guard up, but she wasn't sure what this person's intentions were. Certainly they had seen her tampering with the security panel. Yet... she wasn't currently stunned and on her way to a holding cell. That was odd, she had to admit.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:37 pm

The zabrak smiled when the woman started to address him, she was either very clever or incredibly lucky. He walked into what little light was available and looked down at her. "They say the same about mettelling in the affairs of the Empire." He was tempted to jump down and talk with the woman but that might just draw to much attention, "So tell me, you are clearly not the average dancer, who are you and what is your business here?"

He adjusted the rifles sling and looked over his shoulder to ensure that no one was listening into the conversation before crossing his arms awaiting a response.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff