Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Wolf ll Bullying isnt Fun! ll Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

==============================
Mikey Larson

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikey was laying on his bed in nothing but his skinnies when he heard a knock on the door downstairs. He groaned, not wanting to get up, but he did. He lazily walked down the stairs and opened the front door. The second he saw Gil, his heart rose to his throat and his stomach tied up into a million knots. The first thing he noticed was Gil's pained expression. Then he realized the band-aid above Gil's eyebrow and sighed. "Hey," he said, "You need something?" He shoved his hands into his pockets and bit his lip, feeling extremely guilty, because he knew that whatever pain Gil was feeling was all his fault.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:51 pm

User Image

Gil glared at Mikey he looked up at him,"Yeah I do need something.."He said then he clenched onto his stomach then looked at him."I want to know what the hell did I do!?"He shouted at him.He was angry more at Mikey than his gang."Just dont ever..I mean ever..speak to me or come near me again..I know you had something to do with this brutal beating.."He said.He was trying to hold back his tears he turned around on his heel then began to walk away from the house.

Melon Bubble Tea

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey's eyes filled with tears and a lump grew in his throat. His voice left him for a second, but when Gil was about three feet from the door, he was able to choke out, "...Gil..." His voice cracked when he choked out the boy's name, but he ignored it. He wanted to follow Gil, but his feet wouldn't move. He tried to swallow the lump in his throat with no success. "G-Gil... What makes you think I had ANYTHING to do with this?" Tears flowed from his eyes and down his cheeks. The guilt was almost too much for Mikey to bear.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm

User Image

Gil stopped moving he turned around looking at him his chuckle was slightly nervous."Your gang told me not to be around you and you are the leader.."He said."You know you did something and you just don't want to tell me.."He said then his tears just decided to let go."Just leave me alone.."He said to him.Gil turned back around and kept walking he didnt bother to see Mikey's face at the moment.

Melon Bubble Tea

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:35 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey shook his head. "No!" he screamed at Gil, "No. Just because I'm the damn 'leader' don't mean I had ANYTHING to do with this." His voice was shaky and he clenched his fists. "After what happened the other night, I can't believe you would automatically assume that I had somethin' to do with it! Was I one of the guys that beat you up? No! I wasn't! Believe it or not, those guys have minds of their own." The tears continued to flow down his cheeks as he said all of this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:55 am
BUMP  

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

User Image

Gil didnt even turn back to look at the guy who said he liked him,but turn his cheek when his friends abused him. He ignored the male,and left off to his own house he ran inside the house then up the stairs to his bedroom. He clenched his shirt in pain till his mother came asking if he wanted anything he just demanded pills. Soon his mother handed him pills and left Gil by himself while he laid there in the dark he was crying and whimpering. Why would Mikey lie to him? He knew he did it. He was going to give Mikey him,but now he was even afraid to even get touched. Gil wanted to punch Mikey in the face,but right now he was just crying.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:14 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

After Gil left, Mikey slammed the front door shut and ran back to his room to bawl his eyes out. It was nighttime by the time the boy was able to calm down. Once he was able to stop crying, he just laid in his bed for a couple hours, thinking about how he could possibly fix things with Gil. He sighed to himself as he rolled off his bed and made his way down the stairs and out the front door. He still hadn't decided what he was going to do or say, but he knew that he needed to do something. And he needed to do it now. Before he knew it, he was standing outside of Gil's house. He began circling the house, trying to figure out which window belonged to Gil's room. When he finally figured out which one it was, he picked up a few small rocks from around his feet and began tossing them up against Gil's window, hoping the boy was there and he wasn't asleep yet. Mikey didn't even know what time it was. He was a mess. He even started to cry a little bit again.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 pm

User Image

Gi recently came out the shower he sighed deeply as he saw in the mirror his eyes were puffy and the bruise was darker. He had the lights on while he placed on his pajamas while heading to go read he heard pebbles on his window. He was hesitant. Gil still pulled the curtains to see the male he hated down below. He lifted up the window,"Go away." He said before he sighed.''Wait there." He closed his window and placed on sweats before heading out to Mikey."What do you want?" He said while having his hands in his pockets."I shouldng have trusted you but our kiss made me believe you actually did want to be with me." Gil gave a heavy sigh while looking down. "I have no tears." He said."I can only be angry."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:12 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey took a deep breath and wiped the tears off his cheeks and sniffled. "You have every right to be angry..." he said, his voice shaking, "But our kiss... It meant a lot to me..." He paused for a second, trying to keep himself from crying. "I'm a coward. That's all there is to it." He couldn't even look at Gil by this point. He just kept his eyes glued on the ground. "I'm a coward, and I can't stand up to the people that I call my friends. And... Adn I hate myself for that. I wanted... more than anything... to stand up for you... but I just couldn't. And I'm sorry... I'll just... leave you alone, now... I guess..." Mikey then began to cry again as he turned away from the smaller boy and began to walk away.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 pm

User Image

Gil watched the male he was going to stop him but he continued.. He wanted to save Gil,but he never had the courage to do so. He bit his bottom lip feeling bad even though he was the one with the bruise and stomach pain at the moment. He forgot everything that has happened to Mikey even the slamming on the concrete he grabbed the taller male hands. "Stop." He demanded till he lightly pulled Mikey to look at him he gave him a small smile before wiping his tears."I forgive you. I know you couldn't stand up to your friends its alright." He said with a cute chuckle."Its alright just.. come inside." He intertwine their fingers then brought Mikey inside.Sighing he brought him to the kitchen,"Just tell me what you did. To let that all happen." He demanded the truth. At the moment he was getting the two a bowl of icecream to sooth their ball of rage in their stomach."I wont be mad." He lastly said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey started to feel sick to his stomach with guilt as he thought about what he had done to this boy that meant so much to him. How could he have been such a pathetic a*****e? He took a deep breath and keep himself from jumping out the nearest window. "I... I, well, uh... I may have told them that you flashed me and... And tried to make me... like you..." He began to cry once again. Today had just been his day to let everything go, and to let all his emotions finally spill over. Everything he had been holding in had finally broke through. Mikey fell to his knees and began to sob even harder. "I'm s-so sorry... I... I'm such an a*****e... I don't deserve you, I don't deserve love, I don't deserve to be happy... I don't deserve anything I have..." He then buried his face in his hands and cried even harder.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Gil was placing the spoonful in a bowl before turning to the male while he placed the bowls on the island he looked at him."You put my p***s viral?!" He whispered before seeing him. He felt violated he sighed deeply in anger. He watched his enemy get on his knees and cried even more he got on the floor with him."Its alright." He said while he removed Mikey's hands and gently tugged the male towards him. He pressed Mikey head to his chest allowing him to cry."Its fine.. I love you Mikey." He was trying to comfort him. He got up and helped Mikey up,"Stop crying.. Its alright. Just go up to the bedroom and I will see you there. I will bring us some ice cream." He warned before kissing Mikey's lips with passion."Now go."He left and finished up the bowls. God he didn't want Mikey to cry anymore he felt his pain and anger.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:42 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey followed the boy's orders and went upstairs to Gil's room. Shutting the bedroom door behind him, he crossed the room and laid down on Gil's bed and cuddled with one of the pillows. Now that he had started to cry, he just couldn't seem to stop. He just felt so guilty about what he had done. What had he become? He couldn't believe himself right now. Getting this emotional over a boy. No one had ever meant this much to him.
And that's when it hit him. He honest-to-god did love this boy. This wasn't just some crush. Mikey was in love. And it was quite possible that he had just screwed everything up. Gil was the only thing good in his life, and Mikey betrayed him. How could he have been so heartless?

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Gil placed everything back before adding toppings for the two bowls he placed in spoons before going upstairs. He saw Miley still crying he smiled softly before placing his bowl on the table. He sat down before giving a gentle sigh,'" Mikey everything is alright." He stroked the boys head before smiling."Here." He scooped up a good amount of icecream and gave it to him."I'm here for you even though I should hate you." He grabbed a tissue from his desk and wiped Mikeys face."You know Im alright. It's not like it's my first beating." He wanted to get him to understand it was okay.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff