Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Wolf ll Bullying isnt Fun! ll Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:14 pm

User Image

Gil sat there he smiled at Mikey,"Hey Honey." He said calmly he got off the counter before grabbing the males hand."I hope you forgive me for this morning.. I really just want you." He said before kissing the males cheek."Only you.'' He kissed Mikey's lips. He held his hand."You're my boyfriend. Am I allowed to say that?" He giggled before pulling the male into the big stall. He gave him one last kiss,"All i have to say is that I love you Mikey Larson" Gil bit his bottom lip."Can we..?" He had his hands on his boyfriend's chest while looking at him innocently.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:27 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

==============================
Mikey Larson

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikey shook his head. "Not now..." And then he sighed, remembering what happened this morning. "... And not until you end things with that other boy." His voice cracked with the last couple words, but he refused to cry. It was just the fact that his precious Gil could just replace him like that. Mikey loved him, and Gil replaced him. It would take him a while to get over that, to get over this hurt feeling. He pushed Gil away lightly and exited the stall. He then leaned on the counter and stared at himself in the mirror. "We got caught, Gil... You knew from the beginning that that was my biggest fear... I understand that I shouldn't have ran, but I was scared... And what do you do? You replace me, just like that... And that hurts..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:54 pm

User Image

Gil raised his brow while looking up at him."With the other boy? Eric and I will never be like that." He said. "Just because I was willing to be friends with a guy who didn't care about what gender he likes doesn't mean I want to get into his pants." He sighed softly. He stepped back when he pushed him lightly he walked out to look at Mikey's reflection."We got caught but its you who chose to ran out. It was YOU who decided not to apologize or come back. If you were scared why did you allow that one kiss make you fall in love with me?" He crossed his arms on his chest. Gil's blood temperature rose,"That hurts? Mikey. Be in my shoes and tell me what hurt really means." He scoffed before he turned on his heels. He stopped walking to the door to look over his shoulder,"I never replaced you." he left out to go back to class.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:52 am
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey listened to what Gil had to say. He was about to respond, but Gil was already out the door. Mikey quickly pushed off the sink and hurried after Gil. Luckily, the smaller boy hadn't gotten too far. He grabbed Gil's arm and spun him around and, right as people began to leave their classes to go to their next class, Mikey planted a kiss on Gil's lips. There was no turning back now, but he needed Gil to know that he was serious about this. He needed Gil to know that he really did love him. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at Gil with tear-filled eyes. He glanced around at the millions of eyes staring at the two, and then returned his gaze to Gil. "I'm tired of being scared," he said to the boy, his voice cracking, "I'm tired of being ashamed... I love you..." There were a few gasps in the growing crowd around them. He sighed and looked at the people around him before continuing to his class, not even giving his actions a second thought.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:40 pm

User Image

Gil was about to pull his arm away but soon Mikey spun him around.He looked at him."Mikey people will b-" He soon had Mikey's lips on his. he heard people walking around them till they pulled away. Lookng up at Mikey he saw tears forming."I love you too.." he said then he had walked off to class. Gil was walking to class till Eric came to him."You're seriously going back to him?" he stood by the door way of the class. Gil was gathering his stuff he was walking towards Eric." I will always love him." he walked off. Gil walked around to find Mikey."Honey today are you coming over?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 am
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey could feel the eyes of people around him glued on him and Gil, but, for once in his life, he didn't let it phase him. He looked down at his boyfriend and smiled. "Well, that depends. Do you want me to come over?" He already knew the answer, but he thought he would ask anyway. In other words, of course he planned on going over to Gil's house today. Why wouldn't he? Before Gil was even given the chance to answer, Mikey felt a hand on his shoulder and was yanked back away from the smaller boy. He spun around to see his friends, but the looks on their faces told him that they weren't exactly on his side anymore.
"So that's why you didn't want us picking on the little f** anymore, huh?" one of them said, "You're a f*****t, too!" He laughed. "Well, that actually explains a lot. But, you know what this means." He shoved Mikey up against the lockers. "You're on our hit list now."
Mikey shoved the boy away from him. "Have you lost your ******** mind? Do you understand who you're dealing with? You worshiped the ground I walked on just yesterday. You know I could take you with one hand tied behind my back! You've seen the damage I can do to a b***h like you! So try m-" He was cut off by a swift and powerful punch in the gut. But before he could swing back, the group of boys was already halfway down the hallway. Mikey clutched his stomach. "Son of a b***h..."

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:09 am

User Image

Gil gave a smile up to his boyfriend he was happy he came out so it wasn't a secret anymore. He was holding Mikey's hands his mouth was open to answer but it got interrupted when his boyfriend was yanked away. He stood there staring at them he,"Can you guys stop!" He shouted when they shoved Mikey against the lockers. He stood by watching Mikey defend for himself his heart was racing seeing him. Gil ran to Mikey once that punch was striking to his gut he grasped the male, so he didn't fall on the floor."Its okay baby.. We are going to go home." He helped his boyfriend to lean on him so they may walk."I hope you didn't regret it.." He said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:35 am
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey smiled weakly over at his boyfriend as they walked out of the school building. "Of course I don't regret it. Like I could never regret loving you. Look, the way I see it, it's kind of this big weight off my shoulders. I don't have to pretend to hate the one that I actually love." He kissed the top of the shorter boy's head. "I can show him off instead, and be proud to have what I have: the most amazing boyfriend imaginable." He paused for a second before continuing on a slightly different subject. "So... does your mom know about us? Or is she still in the dark about it? I mean, after, well, you know... I don't know what happened or if it ever came up again..."

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:08 pm

User Image

Gil had to smile he was going to love him no matter what especially he was now open to people."I love my boyfriend I'm happy to have him." He said. When he switched subjects as they walked,"Yeah she does she been." He laughed."She didn't tell anyone because she knew how I would be because I wanted to protect you." The two kept walking till they got to Gil's house. Mikey basically lived there he came over and slept over a lot."Does my boyfriend want a prize since he opened up?" he asked while he unlocked the door to the house allowing Mikey to go in first.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:40 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey stepped into the house and turned around to face Gil. "A prize? What do you mean by 'a prize'?" He raised an eyebrow at the boy. What he said could mean about a million completely different things. Mikey began sifting through the options and eliminating the ones that didn't make sense or were very improbable.
((Gah! Very short post! And I'm sorry for making you wait so long. Finals.))

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:50 pm

User Image

Gil grabbed his boyfriend's hand he dragged him upstairs and giggled at him,"Prizeeeeee" he sung. as he took off his bag placing it on the floor. He closed the door before he began to strip his shirt off."You're prize is me~" He said. Gil pushed Mikey on the bed and crawled on his lap wrapping his arms around Mikey's neck.
ll occ: its okll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm
wolfFreak64

Melon Bubble Tea

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey's eyes widened and he felt his face warm up with a light blush. This was severely unexpected and out of character. "G-Gil... A-Are you sure? I mean, you don't have to. Really. Only when you're comfortable and..." His voice faded off as he admired the boy's porcelline skin. God, he was breathtaking. Mikey bit his lip and looked Gil in the eyes. "Baby, are you absolutely sure?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:47 pm

User Image

Gil giggled at his boyfriend when his voice faded out he kept looking at Mikey while smiling till he looked at him in the eyes."Hm~ If I say yes yet no.I'm sure but" He kissed his lover on the lips."I'm ready.. I love you and I want to make you happy." He kissed the male again before he tugged at Mikey's shirt."I want you to be my first and last" He said.

Melon Bubble Tea

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:49 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey graced his boyfriend's face with his fingertips and smiled. "Gil, we don't have to go all the way yet. There's no rush I want you to be 100% sure about this." He pulled the boy's face closer to his and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you."

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff