Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:37 pm
Owner's Name: dawns_aura
Participating Soquili: Douma
Link to Teepee: here
What do you believe luck is?:
... I have no idea. ....a fleeting feeling...emotion...experience.
Don't believe in it... no proof that there is such a thing.

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?:
no luck...no 'things' to enhance ...improve...what doesn't exist
Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?:
....-snorts-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:48 pm
Owner's Name: Sabin Duvert
Participating Soquili: Teumesia
Link to Teepee: Teepee
"Oh ho! Luck is grand. My skills and my speed are unmatched, but there have been times.. Not many mind you~ But times... times that I waited a few moments too long to kick off and run after setting a field ablaze or trampling through the food storages. But you know what's still here? Me. I am fast, uncatchably fast... but art of that, I have to attribute to my natural luck. I have felt arrows whisk past the ruff of my fur and the whisper of a hound's jaw closing just a milimeter from my paw. Not only am I fast... I'm LUCKY!"

"Items? Hrmph! You're asking of magic? I'm not sure about that. I think that luck is in the chest and not in what you wear. If anything, wearing items just shows how capable I am - my elegant sleeves can snag or get caught, but they haven't stopped me yet!"

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Be born lucky." She grinned wickedly.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm
Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Ashvay
Link to Teepee: Home Sweet Home
What do you believe luck is?: "Liver!" Finding a good liver, plump with fear, from a terrified soq. Yeah, that was luck. Liver. Now he was hungry again...Liver!

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: Yes, having a Liver would be lucky indeed!

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: Finding livers, of course. Liver. Well blast it all, now he's hungry. There has to be a tasty liver around here somewhere...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:17 pm
Owner's Name: Andranis
Participating Soquili: Ishara
Link to Teepee: Teepee
I believe luck is an intangible thing that we all think of as improving our odds in things, be they avoiding danger, in games, or in finding love. Wether it's real or not is subject to much debate, as some Soquili believe in luck and others think it has nothing to do with anything, good or bad.
I believe, personally, that no, items do not enhance one's luck. What sets one rabbit's paw apart from another, really? Other than what colors it is and if it's still on the rabbit that owned it or not.
Practicing at something can certainly improve your luck with it. That's why Arturo keeps flirting with that one pink and white unicorn mare in our family herd - He's hoping to get better and find more luck in finding either a mate or simply somepony to breed with! Not that she APPRECIATES it...  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:46 pm
Owner's Name: Moxxiie
Participating Soquili: Chayse
Link to Teepee:here
"Luck is subjective. Some belive in good luck, others believe in bad luck. I believe the luck is what you make of it. I feel I was lucky to have found such a wonderful mate, and have a gorgeous, healthy family."

Well, honestly, I cannot answer this, as I've always accounted luck to circumstances rather than to what items I might have had."

"As I said earlier, luck is what you make of it. I think if you strive to make things better for yourself, they will be. If you don't care and let whatever happen, then whatever happens is up to chance, or "luck"."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:34 pm
Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Aruhe
Link to Teepee: here
What do you believe luck is?: Luck is merely an extension of fate and at the same time revolves around the state of ones mind. If you think you have nothing but bad luck then you will take note of more unpleasant things, no luck then you wont notice the extraordinary all around you, and good luck then you can take in the wonders but too much and you may live on the edge of a cliff feeling invincible. Balance is key with luck, too much and too little could be bad for you

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: I believe an item can relax ones mind, putting them at ease so as they feel they have been blessed, its all in the state of mind.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: Being positive and trying your best to not focus on the bad. Where the sun sets, the moon rises.... ^_^  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:10 am
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Keely
Link to Teepee: Here
What do you believe luck is?: "The frame of mind that if you look for it, you will find a silver lining of success."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: Keely blinked, uninterested in the question. "I suppose if you believe in it, it would."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: Keely noded. "Just believe yourself yourself lucky and it will happen."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 am
Owner's Name: pinkdog
Participating Soquili: Bartho
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23027977
What do you believe luck is?: "One can only succeed through one's own action and preparation. Lucky is merely… a measure of whether or not you properly prepared enough to be successful."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "Bah, the ONLY way to get 'lucky' is if you make the luck yourself. Nothing comes to those that stand around waiting for the moon to give you gifts."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Careful planning and proper preparation! You are unlucky? Perhaps you should try harder."  

pinkdog

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Atzi
Link to Teepee: X
"Hmmm...luck is a great day when I find that really cool looking item to add to my collection. Like ummm something I haven't found before...unique!"

"Well...I do have this little beaded bracelet I found on a tree branch and it seemed ever since I found it luck as been on my side...I mean look at my huge collection of artifacts! "

"I do but I guess I'll have to wait and see...I need a lucky necklace....yesss...did you hear that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:47 pm
Owner's Name: elfstar89
Participating Soquili: Flannghaile
Link to Teepee: x
What do you believe luck is?: "Luck? Luck is wha' ye mak' o' it. Sometimes, guid things jus' happen. Other times, ye mak' yer ain luck by doin' wha' ye can tae help luck along, because luck is no' always enou' tae get ye through."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "Guid question. I suppose, in the sense o' helpin' luck along, whatever item ye think works will do. Personally, for the sort o' things I need luck for, I hae the wrappings on mah legs, and the collar I wear certainly mak's me feel more confident about what I do."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "I think what else can improve one's luck is up tae wha' the individual believes. If ye think guid omens are lucky things, ye look for omens. If ye hae somethin' special for luck, nae matter wha' it is, ye'll probably put yer faith in tha'. As for me, I think there's naethin' sae guid for luck as doin' everythin' tha' ye can do tae improve the odds that somethin' guid will happen, on top o' the lucky things ye already hae tha' are meant tae bring ye guid luck."  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:52 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Zeru De Chiel
Link to Teepee: [x]
Hmm, I believe that luck is some sort of force that either aids or hinders you in your daily life. What it truly is, I really don't know. Though I prefer it to be 'good' as opposed to 'bad'.

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: Perhaps Mentally, a sort of placebo effect. If having a certain item is thought to bring good luck, what's the harm in trying it? Though I doubt any actual object really does enhance luck.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: I believe that positive or negative thinking can influence a persons luck to some degree. If you get caught up in negative feelings you'll have a harder time seeing the good and may cause your own bad luck in a way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Roarie
Participating Soquili: Hototo
What do you believe luck is?: In battle? Or perhaps this in my question and I can take in however I want. In battle luck is when your enemy steps or moves just a might off or too slow and you gain the advantage. When you stick a blow you weren't entirely sure of making and get the kill. But if you're good enough at what you do, luck should always be on your side.

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: Other than training and fate no.

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: Again, other than training and a touch of kismet, no. But for now I will work on my accuracy. Maybe the fates will grant em the luck I need.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
What do you believe luck is?: "Luck... luck is the one thing you can't at all count on, because when you do, it's sure to turn on you and leave you grasping at straws. Luck is how a chance event is going to happen... Will it be good, and help you, or bad? Luck is literally the thing that decides what random events will occur, and how..."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "Items... to enhance one's luck? Luck is chance. How can an item do that? The only way would be, in SOME situations, cheating. Like in a dice game, loaded dice. But that's WRONG."

"Not really? You can improve your ability to respond to what luck throws at you but you can't improve the luck itself."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:36 pm
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Nimue

"Luck...." The mare looked off and sighed "Is something gifted to others. Not Nimue, no no no....Luck has never liked Nimue." Tilting her head slowly she smiled.

"Items...no no...Nimue made lots of items no luck. No Luck. However, children made Nimue lucky....very lucky. Children no item though."

"No Luck is needed....that is what Ezzie says to Nimue. Make your luck...make things happen. Seize day."

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Dash Cocksure
Link to Teepee: xoxo
What do you believe luck is?: "Luck is for suckers who aren't good enough to earn their own success. I don't need luck! I'm already the best!"

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "Like, magic hu-ju ju-ju? I'm not really into that. I wouldn't want to carry around, say, a lucky rabbit's foot or monkey's paw. What happened to the rest of the critter? Seems a bit barbaric to me."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "There's no luck that is going to help you beat me! So don't even bother trying. Train harder if you want to win."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games