Hello every one! Welcome all to my mistress corner! Any who I have a few requests if you're interested in one of my character s. First, please quote me or pm me. If not I wont know that you're even there! Aldo please be at least semi lit. Though I myself sm literate I dont expect everyone to be, so as long as I can understand what you're writing and its no ine liner we're good! Also I rp over pm or forms and will have multiple slaves for my mistresses. I do customs at times too, so if youre in need if one pop by and ask the worst I can say is that im not interested.

Bailey Noir

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

I've blown out these many candles on my Birthday cake~20

Life is cruel but we all have our place in this world I'm~Fallen Angel

With the role i've been given this is what i've done with it so far Bailey's family were nobles in heaven, and as such she was too. But she had no happy childhood, she was odd born with gray wings which she was humiliated by most of her life, and trained from birth in angelic ways.When she was younger around 14 her kingdom went to war with the demons in the most remote part of hell. She was taken captive and kept as a prisoner for several days. It was in that time where she began to crack, not wanting to take part in the war any longer she made a deal with the devil and rated out her family and comrades for power and insane wealth. The devil happily accepting her offer Bailey turned cold and cruel in the time that she spent in the pits of hell until the war was over and enjoyed it very much so. The pain and humiliation that she brought upon people and their poor souls was entertainment for some one who had an eternity to live out on the earthly plan. So Bailey bought a mansion a vast estate away from society and prides her self on her collection of 'toys' that she tinkers and trains until they're perfect for use.

People always tell me i'm~ a cruel and heartless person, that I don't appreciate life and enjoy other's pain.

Be Quiet... but my secret is~
Bailey secretly hopes that one day she can find some one who can resit her 'playfulness' so she won't grow bored of them easy she wants a challenge.
When i see these my whole world just lights up!
✔ Play things
✔Pain
✔suffering
✔ humillation
Get these near me and I might just loose it!
✖Rude people
✖Disobedient slaves
✖ Having my wings made fun of
✖Being loved by some one

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Rania Croft

Nickname/Title: Rain

Race/Species:Human

Talents/Abilities: She's very intellectual an archaeological

Position(Seme, Seke, or Uke): Seke

Personality:
Rania is a curious soul, and likes to think rationally. But, most of the time she tends to get carried away, she tries to be kind and understanding but it can be difficult for her at times for what ever the reason. Not that she's hard to get to be can be hard to figure out at times.

Bio:Rania is a curious soul, and likes to think rationally. But, most of the time she tends to get carried away, she tries to be kind and understanding but it can be difficult for her at times for what ever the reason. Not that she's hard to get to be can be hard to figure out at times.

Rania Croft the daughter of a famous explorer and a scientist has grown up in her father's foot steps. From a young age her life was filled with trips and stories to these unimaginable places. But form a young age she'd found her self distant from others, she never felt as if she belonged. For many years time because of that Rania continued working on multiple projects and exploring the world. But doing all of that alone is no fun.

She discovered the black market of slave trading, it was there that she learned of people, not just humans, but creatures and species from all over that she could have. Rania figured that she had the money and why not give these people a new lease on life and in return she could study them, though still she looks for one that would stay with her and keep her company as she traveled.

Learning
Sweets
Sleeping
Travel

Dislikes:
Early mornings
bad weather
Being alone
cute things (they're her secret weakness)

What Kind of Master/Mistress are you?: Rania is kind and has a good heart, but don't be surprised if you catch her on a bad day that she's a different person. She looks more to learn about people then to judge them, she's friendly, and rather noise.

Type of Slave You'd like to get: Rania is looking for a exotic/ interesting slave as well as one that has more of a background then 'lost his/her memory'. As well as one a very curious personality.

Slaves Owned So Far:
N/A

Appearance:User Image

Name:Ever Moon Crescent

Nickname/Title: Ever

Race/Species: Witch

Talents/Abilities: Magic skills, and potion skills

Position(Seme, Seke, or Uke): Seke

Personality: Ever is easy going but can be all over the place. She's kind unless she's treated otherwise. She likes respect and she will get it when she wants it.

Bio(Optional):
Ever is just starting out on her own having just finished school. She's a good witch with all the right values but needs a familiar a helping hand. Since summoning one seems to be too much work she figures why not brand a slave. Ever for a living runs a online site for magical goods and potions which she makes her self.

Naps
Relaxing
Tea
animals
nature

Dislikes:
Rude people
big orders
being stressed
having no help
spicy foods

What Kind of Master/Mistress are you?: Ever is the type of mistress where it really depends on the slave, if a slave is rude and hostile she'll have no problem punishing him or forcing him to behave. If a slave is calm and easy going then she is kind.

Type of Slave You'd like to get: Ever really isn't picky.

Slaves Owned So Far:

picture:User Image
Name: Zelbria Kia, better known as Zelly
Race: succubus
Height: 5'7
Weight:120 lbs.
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: blonde and purple
Orientation: straight
Seme,uke, seke: Seke
Personality:Zelly is pretty naive and easy going, she's a young demon and easily causes trouble with out realizing it. But when she is hungry she had a whole different persona that is sensual and witty.
Bio: Zelly is the youngest daughter of the king in the region of hell better known as the Lust kingdom. Which is where most Incubus and succubus come from. Zelly the youngest is nearing her maturity and does not have a mate to control her hunger or feed upon. It's not unusual for Succubus to mate with humans or to feed on them but Zelly doesn't like the idea too much. In fact Zelly is very human like, she likes to play games and shop rather then pillage and torture. For that reason Zelly has a very split personality. When she isn't hungry she's very sweet and easy going until nightfall that is when on occasion when she can't control her hunger any more she feeds on the first male she sees. Which by any rate is done in a very sensual way. When Zelly is hungry the demon comes out of her she's demanding and aggressive. For that reason, The king, Zelly's father has bought her a slave, so his daughter will stop having these episodes of lust and hunger which she is now getting far too old for.
Note/other: Zelly always manages to get into trouble and needs a slave who is kinda like a protective figure, or has a soft spot for her. Maybe some one older then her, at least in human years.
Slave(s): N/A
Preferred Collars: blue, purple or pink
Preferred Charms: wine glass, laptop, black raven,