Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )
[?RP] The After Boom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 am
Nodding to Israel, he didn't really have anything else to say about the situation the man posed about all of this. Besides, he soon felt a hand gently touching his shoulder where he had been marked by the Iron Judge. The sudden contact had Shun tense, as it couldn't have been Urania or Kard. It was simply a reflex of someone who didn't really like to be snuck up upon.

And to his surprise, the one who had done so was no one other than the General herself.

"General Pendragon," he said, giving a salute of his own. He had not expected to see her here. But then again, he wasn't sure if anyone would be.

"Are you saying that this story is still continuing on now for sure?" he asked with a raised brow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:43 pm
"Well, we should still hear it..." Israel suggested to Urania with the show of his hand as he looked at the soldier across the way of the table.

Hearing Kard, Walters turned his head to look down at the boy as he spoke. " Of course, it is!" He claimed proudly. "They be my legs after all..." The Dark man spoke as he rose the foot slightly and gave a little stomp.

It wasn't till the fourth voice he quickly recalled sent a dark shiver down his back. How the hell!?

"General!" Walters quickly stumbled back out of the chair, quickly standing himself from the fall by the quick grab of the once used chair. His large hand darted to his brow.

"I didn't hear your approach Ma'am." He stated to help explain his insubordination of a improper greeting. Puffing himself, he half mindly meant to look to make sure he didn't stomp on the poor guy under the table in his hasty stand. Though still, quick green eyes watched his leader and didn't falter to the fate of the Fox under the table.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:52 pm
Kard held his eyes away from the Imperial General, even as he was almost stomped on and knocked over by the wild movements of his patient. Instead he tilted to the side to avoid collision and went back to work inspecting the leg as soon as everything settled.

Each breath he took as a bare minimal, as if anything above a quiet breath would draw attention to himself. THAT was something he didn't want at the moment. Just keep working, just keep working and all will be okay. There was some modifications needed to the leg. Right, that's what was pulling his attention away...

A small grin formed upon the General's lips as she watched the different reactions around the table. She couldn't blame them for being so jumpy, she had purposely entered unawares to most in the room. In fact, most still hadn't seemed to notice her presence.

"At ease." She waved her free hand as if to brush the formalities aside. "Yes, some hot chocolate would be wonderful, Thank you Cadet Glaston."

The hand that had hold of Shun's shoulder gave a gentle squeeze before she glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Of course, I believe we all would know when a story such as this was truly over... you of all here should know that Private."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm
" Really, Ranee and I bugged him to have a drink with us, " she started, then shrugged, " He actually talked. Nothing really eventful." And since the General accepted a drink of Hot Chocolate, she was getting up to get that order in.

Jeeze, this coffee shop trip was turning out to be expensive. With a sigh, she padded over and placed the order, lingering at a safe distance away to just watch the table. So much for not being at work.

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 am
Shun frowned as the story of him getting drunk got brought up again, but at least Urania didn't go into details of it. That was a rather embarrassing moment for himself and he'd rather not have the higher ups know about that.

Shaking his head, he finished up his tea before looking back up at the General.

"I suppose so," he replied quietly. It was true that the story was quite far from over. Nick wasn't really dead and he was pretty well mixed up in the whole thing. It may have been quiet for him as far as that went lately but it was just a matter of time before that changed.

"But what brings you out here tonight, General?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:42 pm
As the General waved at ease, Israel's body reluctantly relaxed.

"Hey, Cadet..." The Dark man turned himself as the woman started to pad away to order the cup of hot chocolate. "You need some help...?" Walters tried to hush in his brisk voice.

His gaze for the most part remained on the General, and he remained standing. The thought of the little guy under the table left his mind completely.

A apart of him wondered what would draw the General to such a coffee shop..but then again he was here. but he had only been trying to escape, that doctor...

Perhaps she was just checking up on everything? A general is a busy person, and he was just a Sergent, and he didn't know anything about it...so best not to let his mind wonder.....

Though, she seemed to know more about the story, and how she was talking to shun was rather strange. Though still. he wasn't paid to think about it....

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm
Kard kept his eyes away from the generals, even as he stood from inspecting his work. It was alright, the leg was fine. He swallowed hard again before turning and hurriedly joining Urina at the counter.

"The beverage is on Dr. Fox's tab." He called as he approached the counter. Like heaven he was going to let that come out of the poor soldier's salary. The barrister need only see the ginger hair before the request was complied with.

As he neared Urina the blush begun to creep back on his features. OH CURSE HIS FATHER AND HIS OWN INABILITY TO BE AROUND A WOMAN WITHOUT ADORNING A FACE COLOR TO MATCH HIS VERY RED HAIR!! *ahem*

He glanced over his shoulder at Shun and the general before ripping his attention back the counter and drawing a deep breath. Nothing he had to get involved in, not again.

Rish finally allowed her hand to slide free of Shun's shoulder, folding it over her other hand behind her back as she stood statuesque behind the private. Her deep blue eye focused on him as a soft smile graced her lips.

"I came for you Private. I have something to discuss with you, a strict order if you will." She the last sentence in a hushed tone.

Her head turned toward Kard in time to catch him casting a glance back to them. The poor dear... When his attention was pulled back to his own task Rish returned her own sharp gaze to Shun. "Have you heard any word on Ranee or Talon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 am
She had to pause her plight to the counter when she was asked if she needed help. Urania politely shook her head, though gave him a sympathetic smile. Oh, she wished he could help, but really, it was just a cup of hot chocolate. It wasn't like it was the quest for the Holy Grail. " I got this. 's All good. " Why, she even did a small wave of her fingers!

Seriously. It was just hot chocolate. Sheesh...

At the counter ( finally) Urania barely managed to open her mouth to order when a voice came saying that it was on someone's tab. She couldn't help but glance back at the very, very red faced Kard. She couldn't think of anything to say. So she blinked a few times, just watching him draw closer. " Thanks." I think? What was it with people and suddenly wanting to help!

The General wasn't that scary. Okay, so she snuck up on them out of nowhere, but a person of that rank was totally cool with sneakiness, right? " A hot chocolate, please? " she told the cashier, with a smile, before she glanced back over at the table with the rather interesting interaction going on between Shun and Miss ' Everyone is practically pissing their pants' General Pendragon. Was she curious? Of course. Did she have something called 'Self-preservation?' Probably not to the extent Talon had, but it was pretty dang close. She decided it wasn't her business, and if it was, she'd read about it in the report library later when she had her fifteen minute lunch break.

"So..." she said, leaving it open while she thought of something to say to the awkward Fox kid. Really, what was she going to say to a person that barely could function around anything with Estrogen? " Do you really follow around mechanical limb loans all day long to pester and maintain them, or was this a special occasion?" The unasked floating question of ' How the hell did we not notice a General sneaking up on us like that' was saved for later. Then again, this was a woman in a butterfly sweater... Ah well.

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am
Shun's gaze briefly went over towards Kard as he showed himself from under the table again. The man certainly seemed... rather flustered here. Shaking his head, he looked up towards Rish once more. He did notice that her attention had mostly been on himself, so he wasn't too surprise to hear that she had come here to deal with him.

"Last I saw, Ranee was still in a coma. I've heard nothing from Talon whatsoever," he said with a frown. He was still very much the only special guard able to do anything at hand right now. Ranee's status, he at least knew though. There was no telling what sort of trouble Talon was getting himself into right now. Ideally, he was laying low, but somehow he felt like that was not the case at all.

Standing up once more, he waited to see if the General wanted them to speak somewhere a little more privately. The way she had spoken made it seem like it was an urgent matter, which was concerning in its own right. As he did this, he briefly looked towards Israel and Urania. At least they weren't really questioning things here. Well, not verbally.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm
Standing at the chair with the table, Israel nodded to Glaston. Releasing a s sigh, the dark man moved to his chair. Slowly replacing his seat, he glanced down to his legs before pulling his eyes to the General and Shun.

A curious eyebrow couldn't help but raise on the man's brow. The General would come personally for the Private, but then again he was a speical soldier and one who had killed the traitor.

Hearing Kard's words, Israel quickly leaned back in his hair. "ayyyy, if that's the case, I will take another coffee." his hands raised and he gestured a large cup. "Biggest one you got!" He call loudly with a grin.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:47 pm
"Ah..." Kard shook his head slowly. "No, this was a special case... I normally work on MRZs and ZOIDs. Father- er... the Dr. wanted me to be sure my design worked."

Mentally kard face-palmed all over the place. WAY TO SOUND CONCEDED! OAF! "There was a lot of medical need here, I just wanted to help."

OH, RIGHT TALK ALL ABOUT YOURSELF! NICE, YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS! CURSE YOU FATHER FOR YOUR SHELTERED LIFESTYLE UPBRINGING FOR YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!!

Kard nervously rubbed the back of his head and cleared his throat. "Um, so, you come here often? I mean, you look nice..."

Okay, by far this was better than being over there at the table with the creepy general... The bartender looked to kard at Israel's request and he gave the guy a slow nod and a sigh. He was so embarrassed right now, it didn't matter. really, he wasn't trying to use pick up lines on the woman, he didn't want to ask her out, but words were flying from his mouth quicker than his mind could comprehend what the farkas he had just said.

"No one in this room will think twice of any action you take Shun... We may as well be in a room all our own. But if you would like to physically be alone, by all means, let us find a 'quiet' place to talk." Rish spoke coolly as she watched him glance back to the other soldiers that had been in his company. "...and as for Talon, he is fine. A little roughed up, but under good watch."

Rish gave a small but purposefully noticeable grin as she stepped back and waited for Shun to make his decision. There was a few rooms they could go to to converse in 'private' if he so desired.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:18 am
To Urania, he didn't at all sound self-important.He sounded generally concerned about his work and how it was fairing in real-world testing. It was admirable, really. Not that she really knew one thing about engineering bio-mechanical limbs and the neurological complications that came with attaching them to a biological life form. "You could have fooled me. It is really amazing what sorts of technology we have now. " And she really was amazed. Folks like Israel could move around without aide of wheel chairs or crutches, people with lost limbs or entire halves of the body could survive and continue their careers. When science helped, actually helped... Urania was really tickled pink. "Thank you. For helping, I mean. "

She had no idea what was going on in his head. Poor boy was a fool around women ( like most boys were. ) And that topic of medicine and creating stuff, while fascinating, was something that Urania knew nothing about. Her thoughts were momentarily distracted by the rambunctious one asking for coffee. Silly old man. But Israel did mean well. It did bring a smile to her face and distract her from the technobabble.

Wait.... Nice? She glanced back at Kard, trying to remember what he had just said. Something about ' looking nice'. Almost instantly, she glanced down at her sweater and frowned. Well, he was trying to hold a conversation without turning plaid... "Thank you. No. Not usually. It is usually the bar on base that I frequent more than coffee. But after all that's happened, I wanted something a bit quieter. Plus, it has a better ambiance than a smelly old bar. Don't you think? " Urania smiled, not really thinking about it. It was nice of Kard to try to talk to others, or subtly ask why they were here... even if his words sounded like he was hitting on her.

Still, she couldn't shake the odd shiver that came up whenever she remembered how quietly the General snuck up on them. The more she thought about it, the more she would rather just forget about it and count it up to secrets of being an Officer.

PuddleInk

Hallowed Heckler

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 am
Shun cast a glance briefly towards Kard as he was still being somewhat of a nervous mess. Was it really because of Urania? Eh, he just shrugged it off and let her deal with that. He also couldn't help but quirk a brow at Israel as he decided he wanted another large cup of coffee.

Well. She was paying he supposed.

In any case, he turned his attention back towards the General when she spoke to him. The way her words came out sent a chill down his spine. That hadn't sounded ominous at all. Apart from that, it sounded as though she had received word of Talon somehow.

"You've heard from him?" he asked before grimacing as he debated whether or not they should move this conversation. There weren't too many areas nearby, so he just gave a resigned sigh and sat back down.

"Have a seat, General. Now... what is it you wanted to discuss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 pm
Aye, with the coffee being paid by the doctors, Israel was more then happy to order as much as he wanted. He then answered the look Urania gave him, with a mellow shrug. What.....the man just wanted some coffee, epically if it was free...

Turning his attention back to Shun and The General, Israel let his arms fold across his chest.

As the two spoke, the dark male let his eyes turn downward to his feet. Well, the red headed male seemed to think everything was fine with his legs. That was good. Tapping the tip of his foot, he then let his mind wonder to the surrounding around him.

Moving a hand to the back of his head, he fixed the beanie on his head before he let his gaze travel around the coffee shop. Half-mindedly he kept a ear to the conversation, but just didn't want to make it too obvious he was listening in....

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Crew

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:19 pm
It took Kard a moment to register that she was still engaged in a conversation with him. That never happened. At least, in in a nice way. Oh, right, he had to talk for the conversation to continue. Kard took a quick glance around the cafe, taking extra care to avoid eye contact with the general, before looking back to Urania.

"I-I don't really hand out in bars, so my opinion would be bias. I like the quiet... and the lack of drunken individuals..." Kard nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Should he mention the time he was emotionally scarred by a drunken guy in a bar while trying to meet up with his sister? Na, that should be left out.

He gave a side glance to Israel. "Are you able to move around alright? Nothing strange about the range of motion?"

Of course he was still working, technically.

"No, I prefer to stand." Rish leaned over the table as she placed her right hand on the surface. Her eyes shifted over to Kard a moment, it was amusing to watch the man squirm. He really didn't know how to treat a woman.

When the amusement passed she side glanced Shun again. "I have."

She lifted her left hand and flicked it as if to wave the topic aside. This was not why she had come looking for him. Her soldiers were more than capable. There was no doubt in either of their abilities... most of the time. Than again, Rish was critical of everyone.

She leaned her head closer to Shun. Not that she was concerned with eaves droppers. No one could hear them, no one acknowledged them. As she had said before; it was as if they were in a room all their own. "You are going to help me sort out this chaos... become a hero all over again."

She pulled her head back just slightly. "Something you are all too familiar with..."  
The imperial territory ( imperial lands RP area )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games