Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Day at The Maul (Micail and Verusha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:52 pm
Izumi Tenshi
Seeing him pluck up that extra CD made her smile some more. Something else for them to hopefully discuss in the future once they've both listened to it.

The reaper couldn't help but beam with pride as Micail pointed out her familiar's greatness. Not many could notice it, besides how intimidating and powerful he was... but it was nice to hear it coming from another canine relative. She giggled lightly at his tease, offering a grin of her own, "Yes, good thing you are." a playful wink was sent his way, before she bent at her waist to press an affectionate kiss on the top of Cannon's head. The dog closed his eyes for that moment, clearly enjoying the gesture, and calmed somewhat more even with Micail's jest. This time he ignored it, and simply looked off. Micail's final comment was surprising to her though. No one had ever said that before... but it was sure as heck true! Smiling at him, she shifted her weight to one side, "You're pretty cool, man." she commented, Cannon still giving the other pooch no time of day.

Checking her CD's, Verusha turned to head for the check out, glancing over her shoulder to make sure the hell hound was following, "Well I wouldn't have asked you to join us if I didn't want you to." her playful grin returned, as she placed the CD's onto the counter, the cashier boil looking right at her chest, Cannon pinning his ears back, a snarl twitching on his mouth. Reaching into her pocket, the ghoul pulled out her black wallet that had little skulls on it, pulling out some cash. The employee behind the counter took his time ringing her up, clearly checking her out, but V gave him no time of day, looking to Micail instead, "what kinda food do you like?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:45 pm
musicaloner7

He couldn’t help the grin that crossed his face when she winked at him. “I do my best.” Was his reply to her complement about him being cool. He went to follow her up to the check out when he had forgotten the Cds he was going to get. He must have put them down when he got to talking to her. Before he got too far he turned around and quickly gathered up his Cds then headed back toward the check out. He had to push his way by a few customers but he managed to catch up with Verusha just as she asked him something. He did a sort of stumble as someone bumped into him but he caught himself, giving Verusha a smile as he quickly stood straight and hoped she didn’t catch that.

“Uhh… right. True. I guess that makes sense. If you didn’t want me to join you wouldn’t have asked.” He walked up to the counter. He shrugged when she asked what kind of food he liked. “I like anything. I’m not picky.” He smiled at her then happened to glance up and see the employee at the counter clearly looking at her chest. He glared. “Hey pal, her eyes are up here.” He growled. “You want something to oogle at, I’m sure you have plenty of pictures hidden somewhere behind this counter of yours.” He motioned. “She’s a customer, not eye candy.”  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 am
Izumi Tenshi

She grinned as Micail caught back up with her, thankfully for him not seeing his embarrassing little moment. A chuckle even came from the ghoul with the canine's realization, her black painted finger nails lightly strumming a rhythm on the counter. While she waited for her stuff to get run up, she pondered where they should eat, mentally going through all the little stores up the stairs of the maul. What was she in the mood for...

However her gaze flickered from Micail to the store clerk when the other boil was confronted, unable to help grinning a little more from her fellow student's white knight demeanor. Cute. This earned Micail an amused glance from Verusha, and a slightly embarrassed one from the boil behind the counter, who now averted his gaze downwards as he jutted an arm out with Verusha's bag full of CD's. Taking it, the ghoul stepped aside to wait for Micail's purchase, watching him with intrigue, "Well aren't you a gentleboil." she teased, Cannon even pulling back a little with his intense gaze.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:30 pm
musicaloner7
Sorry for the late reply! RL ate me T^T

Micail kept his eyes on the clerk as he finished ringing up Verusha's things. He wasn't about to take his eyes off the guy. Not just yet. Once the store clerk was finished ringing up Verushia, Micail placed the CD's he was getting on the counter for him. Wile he waited for the boil to ring him up, he turned to Verusha and smiled as he shrugged. "I just don't like guys who fondle over girls like they are some kinda eye candy. Its rude." He turned back to the clerk, paid him and took his things. "Remember that the next time you eye a girl in your store." He informed the clerk then turned with verusha. "So... Lunch." He gave her grin. "What would you like? As I said before, I'm not picky."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:04 pm
Izumi Tenshi

She was definitely fasinated by this boil, smirking as the clerk gave a few awkward nods of his head, his face flushed brightly, and lips tightly pressed. Verusha could tell Micail was definitely an alpha type of canine. Even Cannon was able to give some points in the respect column for the boil, letting his gaze wander to longer stare daggers into him. With both of their purchases made, Verusha lightly ran a hand through her long bangs again, bangles lightly chiming in the motion. Looks like this trip to the maul was turning out to be even better than anticipated!

Ah, but yes.. Lunch! What was she in the mood for? looking down the hallway, she shifted her weight to let a hip pop out a little as she pondered, " hmm.. some greasy pizza sounds pretty good, I think." her white eyes flickered back to him, with her grin in place, "What do you say? are you a pizza guy, Micail?" she backed up a little to walk more into the hallway, swinging her bag a little in a playful motion, to try and coax him out to follow her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 pm
musicaloner7

He headed outside the shop and took a moment to sort out his things. He placed his wallet back into his pocket and adjusted the headphones around his neck. when he was finished he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and smiled as he listened to her talk. Today was turning out to be quite a day for him. He never thought he would meet a girl interested in some of the same things he was. First music and now pizza? Ok, he had to be one lucky boil. He couldn't help but smirk when she mentioned the pizza.
"Ooo pizza. And not just regular old pizza..." He shook his head with a smile. "But greasy pizza." He couldn't help but notice her little playful motion and gave another smirk. Was she coaxing him? "You have no idea." was his response to her question. He pushed off the wall and began to follow her. "I can go through a large pizza with everything on it in five seconds flat."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 am
Izumi Tenshi

Giggling softly, she gave a stroke down her pooch's head, making his flames slick back, only to flare back up once her hand passed over it, "Greasy pizza is the best kind, after all." she teased, before starting to lead them the way to the food court. It was on the second floor, so an escalator was to be taken! Waiting for a few people who were getting on before her, she peeked over her shoulder back to the boil, raising a curious brow, "Oh really now? I'd certainly like to see that." she challenged playfully, before stepping onto the electronic stairs, Cannon following after her. He rolled his eyes from Micail's boasting, shaking his head lightly. young pups always had too much confidence for his taste...

"Maybe you could beat your record today." the reaper continued, egging him on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:46 pm
musicaloner7

Macial maneuvered around some boil who stepped into his way. The way to the escalator was unusually crowded. Then again, it was around lunch time. Most of the people using the escalator were ether coming or going from the food court. Usually, he would wait till after the lunch rush. It was a lot easier to get your food then and it wasn't so crowed, so finding a seat was easy. Of course he was always alone when he came here. No one to really have lunch with. Till today.
"Oh heck yeah." He smiled. "Its not real pizza unless its greasy. That's when you know its the good stuff."
His tails gave a flick as he stepped onto the escalator behind her. He slid his hands into his pockets and leaned back against the escalator railing. Micail happened to be a fan of junk food. Candy, ice cream, cookies, you name it. If it was sweets, he ate it. His all time favorite was pizza. If you could call it a junk food. It fell in that category for him. It was greasy goodness, and if you got the pineapple spicy sauce rather then the red sauce, it made it sweet. So in his book, pizza was junk food. It was a good thing he worked out a lot.
"You bet." He grinned at her reaction to him eating a whole pizza. "I'm telling you, a whole large pizza in five seconds. Just you watch." he chuckled when she mentioned he could try to beat his record. "I don't know about that. One usually fills me up good."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Once they reached the top, the smells of various sorts of foods were thick in the air, wafting and enticing the senses. Even Cannon's dark nose was twitching to inhale and sort out what was what! Stepping off the rising stairs, Verusha let her pale gaze trail about the selections... there were a few competing pizza joints, but one in particular that she fancied most of all. It's spices were just right, the sauce divine, and the crust garlicy! couldn't beat that! But, she did have company. Chuckling some more, she turned on her heels to face Micail, "I'll hold you to it then." she mused with a wink, before turning back around to lead the way to the selections laid out for them.

The crowd of halloweeners was rather large, and required some maneuvering, but Verusha did so with ease. Some looks were spared both her and Micail's way by passing boil's and ghoul's, but with her destination in sight, she wasn't too interested in them. Standing in the moderately sized line to the pizzaria she liked, her gaze turned back to Micail with a hint of mischievousness, "what about a pizza with a little heat to it, hm?" she asked slowly, eyes narrowing faintly with challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 pm
musicaloner7

He gave her another toothy grin, showing off his fangs. He couldn't help it. He was having a good time with a girl he just met. Why wouldn't he grin? His eyes shifted to the left as his left ear twitched and shifted in that direction. An advertisement had come on over the overhead drawing his attention for a second. But once he realized it was something he wasn't interested in, he turned back just in time to step off the rising stairs. The moment he did his nose was filled with the smell of all kinds of goodies. Unable to help himself, he tiled his head back, nose in the air, eyes closed, and took a good couple of sniffs. He could smell everything. Every scent of food coming from every stall and place that sold food. It was then he realized how hungry he actually was.
"Man..." His ears dropped back a little. "It smells sooo good." It was then his stomach growled. And rather loudly. "Mm!" His eyes opened as he his ears shot up and his cheeks lightly flushed. He really hopped no one heard that. Of course the look a boil gave him told him other wise. Micail gave him a slight glare as his ears flattened against his head. "What? You've never seen a hungry hell hound before?"
He growled lightly as he passed him and continued on with Verusha. Like he was the only one with a growling stomach in the middle of a food court. Reaching up he messed with the chain that was attached to the leather collar around his neck as he moved in and out of the crowd that seemed to practically come from now were. Verusha seemed to be able to do it with ease. He however... did not. He bumped into a few halloweeners a few times, but was able to keep up with her non the less. Then their was the looks that they were getting from some boil's and ghoul's as they passed.
"Okay... seriously?" Micail raised an eyebrow as he looked at Verusha keeping pace as he walked next to her. "Do I have something on my face? What's with the staring?"
He stopped the moment she did when they reached the line for the pizza place. When his eyes met hers, his ears stood straight up as he gave her a funny look when he noticed the look in her eyes. He blinked for a moment then gave her his own mischievous and challenging look. Heat? Why not. He was a hell hound after all. His middle name was heat.
"Bring it on. I can handle ANY heat thrown my way..." He gave a mischievous grin considering his statement had a double meaning to it.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Izumi Tenshi

More chuckles came from the reaper with the playful nature of her new company, unable to help the amused grin that kept in place on her lips from him. The ghoul casually crossed her arms over her chest, and eyed the menu on display. There were dozens of toppings and styles for the pizza's, practically making it impossible not to find one you'd like! A hand lifted to tap just under her bottom lip, a curious and very mischievous expression contorting on her features. "Well, if you and Cannon are anything alike, I can only imagine~" she teased back to the boil.

Once he caught up to her, she glanced over and stared at his face, head tipping as if contemplating or inspecting the point of interest. Turning to face him, she raised her hands give a light smoothing back of some of his hair, as if to get a better look at his face, before finally shaking her head, "Maybe they're just checkin' you out." she mused with a smile, "that can't be too uncommon for you." a wink was sent his way, and her attention shifted back to the menu and the line ahead of them, stepping forward as it did, keeping up the nonchalance.

But finally it was their turn... and with Micail's confidence radiating, Verusha couldn't help herself... though Cannon was rolling his eyes from the young pup's cockiness. Leaning on the counter a little, she gave her order of a large pizza with extra sausage, pepperoni's, banana peppers, and hot sauce, along with jalapeno slices to boot. Glancing to Micail she grinned smugly, "We'll just put that to the test then~"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:54 pm
musicaloner7
I am sooo sorry! I've been so busy with work and stuff I haven't had time to come on to reply to any rps ive been doing.

Micail threw a glance Cannons way, thinking about her comment on how they might be similar. It was true they were both of the same race. Both being hell hounds that is and maybe both being able to handle hot and spicy things but they were in no way similar at all. Micail came from a completely different line. That was easily enough shown by his true form. Unlike Cannon, Micail in his true form was much bigger and looked way different. Not to mention he was pretty sure he had a better personality then the other hell hound before him. None the less he rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle at her comment.

"Ha haaa, and she's funny too." He stated with a smile then noticed the look Cannon seemed to be giving them. "Well grrr to you too." Micail wiggled his fingers at him in a comical taunting sort of way, stating that he could care less that the hound didn't like him being there. "Sheesh."

Of course at this time when he glanced at Verusha he found her looking back at him. It didn't bother him but he couldn't help but feel like she was inspecting him. She was looking right at him and he blinked a few times with a carious look on his face. What was she thinking? Did he really have something on his face or maybe it was something else? His ears were down slightly as he tried to figure her out. He was about to reach up and touch his face to see if there was in fact anything on it when her hands reached out to him. Her hands were gentle as she lightly smoothed some of his hair our of his face. This surprised him and caused his ears to straighten up and his eyes to widen slightly. No one had ever invaded his space like that and so suddenly. Not that he didn't mind. It just startled him a bit. Blinking, he watched as she looked at him and found that his heart was beating quite fast. When she was finished and gave him her conclusion he couldn't help the blush that formed.

"Oh?" Micail blushed as he looked away, unable to keep eye contact with her because of the embarrassment he was feeling at the moment. "Yeah... I mean... I suppose."

He smiled softly and was happy that she seemed to find that he was good looking. For some reason he was feeling rather good about himself at the moment. Verusha seemed to like him. Or that was the conclusion he came too and he was hoping she did too. They seemed to have a lot in common and he was having a good time with her. He waited in line with her talking about music and a few other things till it was their turn to order. He let her take the lead and order whatever she wanted. By the sounds of it the pizza was going to be really good but the biol behind the counter seemed to think they were insane in their choice of toppings, if the look on his face was any indicator. Micail just waved him off as he leaned against the counter fishing out his wallet to pay for the pizza. He glanced down at Verusha and matched grin for grin.

"And so it begins." With that held out a bill for the boil behind the counter.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items