Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm
" Not at all...But...You did stop me from my plan on freezeing earth so you have to pay me some how..." Yukio said with a glare.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm
"h-how amI supposed to do that?" Maura slowly stood up, foolishy walking over to him. "Why should I anyways? My home is there. Thats enough reason for me to stop you!"  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 pm
"Well that is your punishment for enterfering...Your home is here now and you will not go back to earth till you find a way to save my life." Yukio said as he watched Maura come closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 pm
"Ill do anything but stay here! Please let me go home!" Maura pleaded, going on her hands and knees in front of him begging. "I juat want to go home!"  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 pm
There is no way I would waist my time to open my portal for the like's of you." Yukio said coldly before a door behind him opened. " If you do as I say I may be nice enough to send you back." Yukio said beofre walking through the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 pm
"wait! please!" Maura reached out to him, before lowering her hand, crying softly under her breath,laying her head in her arms. "A-anything bt this... Even slave work would of done it... I only want to leave..."  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 pm
Yukio pulled his arm away from her. "Dont you dare touch me! Dont you ever touch me unless I say you can!" He snapped. " You damn wentch! Just shut the hell up!" Yukio snapped before walking through the door and it covered up in ice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 pm
Maura flinched back, distancing herself from the wall. She sat in the corner once again, knowing she was going to die of hypothermia if she didnt have anything warmer on soon. Her last bit of body heat was already vanish, wondering how someone cold be so cruel.  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm
Yukio walked into a small icey room that had a frozen fountion in the middle of the room. "Oracal tell me...Is this the girl who told me about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 pm
tokyoloverTM
Yukio walked into a small icey room that had a frozen fountion in the middle of the room. "Oracal tell me...Is this the girl who told me about?"

niight ^_^  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:22 pm
Maura stood up, walking over to his throne, and hoped his chair would be warmer. She sat down, jumping from the coldness running down her spine. "F-Freezing here too!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:21 am
Yukip looked into the frozen water and a light apered out from it. "Yes..." The oracel said. " She is the one!? That useless wench is the one who is to safe me!? How!? She is just a human girl who cries!" Yukio snapped then groaned.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:33 pm
Maura chattered her teeth, trying to walk around the room to warm up, but nothing was working. She needed some warmth, and quick, huggng herself and rubbing her arms to at least bring some warmth back into them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 pm
A while later after talking to the orical, Yukio walked out from the room and saw the Maura on the floor hugging her leg's. " Dont tell me your cold now....?"  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:01 am
"Of course! I'm wearing light material!" Maura shivered. She knew her hair must have been frozen. "Is there any heat here at all!?"  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff