Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:26 pm
Maura left, happily humming under her breath. She noticed a stray cat, kneeling don to pet it. "I shall return later with your fish!" she giggled softly, skipping down along the street joyously. Something mad her stop, spotting someone ahead with a staff. She gasped in horror, seeing a bird that was fluttering by be turned to ice, only to shatter on the ground.

"Oh my god! Stop it!" She shreiked, going frightened by all of the ice around already.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:44 pm
Yukio glanced to where the voice was comeing from and stoped. She lookedlike the girl that matched his dream. For a moment he wasn't sure what to do but then ran up to the girl, passing her slightly and clubed her in the back of the hear with his staff.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 pm
"Hey! What are you-" she wentto shout, but went wide-eyed in shock, falling backwards onto the ground like a splatted wet towel. Her bag had fallen, makng everything fall out of it. "Helooks like..." her voice echoed in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:01 pm
Yukio looked down at the girl for a while. "There is no dout about it...She is the one the oracal was telling me about..." He said before picking her up and throughing her over his shoulder. He opened the portel back to his castle and walked through it. When he was in his castle she just dropped the girl on the icey floor but he did make sure he didn'r drop her hard enough to hurt her head. He walked to his throne and sat down on it, watching the girl sleep.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:19 pm
Maura woke up to the cold against her skin, though her first reaction was a shreik from before, looking around. "Wh-wh-where am I!?" She hadnt noticed him there at first, teeth chattering as she looked around for the nearest door, spotting it before him. She stood up slowly, rubbing the back of her head as she rushed for the doors.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:28 pm
Yukio reached his hand out and a wall off thick ice covered the door. " Keep your voice down..." He said a bit harsh, not use to other people talking so loud.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:38 pm
Maura flnched, trying to hold another paniced scream in, banging on the icewall. "Wh-what is this place!?" she wailed, trying to break the wall. "I want to go home! Why am I here?" Her hands were gone dumb, making her cry more in pain at this moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:41 pm
" Would you shut up!" Yukio snapped and he rubbed his head. "It was your own damn falt for interfering with me back on earth... You are at my castle and you will do as I say."  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:01 pm
"Like I'm going to listen to you!" Maura pannted heavily in fright. "What exactly do you mean by that anyways!? I'm not a toy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 pm
" I dont give a damn what you are! You are in my castle and you are my geust so do as I say! As king you do as I say or I will turn you into a icecal!" Yukio said as he stude up.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 pm
Maura backed up, but forgot the icy wall. She fell on her knees,going all cowerdly. "please..N-not that!" she said through chattered teeth. "Please no!" She couldnt look hm n the eyes, cowering completely as she wanted to trybreakng the wall again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:17 pm
Yukio groaned. This was the girl who was to save him? This cry baby? " Enough! Tell me girl who you are and no harm shall come to you as long as you do of what I ask!"  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm
"M-Maura! M-My name is Maura," she bit her lip then, tryng to keep distance from him. "W-why am I here?" she shivered furiously, curling into a ball for warmth. "c-c-c-c-cold..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:27 pm
You are here because you are the one from my dream's...The oracal said it would be you who would save me..."  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 pm
"what? Im here because of a dream? I had an odd one myself, b-but I don't believe it.. I don't. Do youeven believe it? I see the doubt."  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff