Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
:[ POWERS ]: ~ Faerie Pae'il & Faerie Sub-Breeds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:39 pm
Pae'il Name: Niday
Concept: (story, fable, myth, idea, etc. Can be anything, including anything made up) The Night
Primary Power: Sightless: Niday has the ability to temporarily blind pae
Secondary Power: Silent Stalk: She can 'mute' the air around her, making her movements virtually silent
Tertiary Power: (rare, for PLOT purposes and must be approved by RP mod beforehand)
Magical Item: (some fae will have unique items, but most will have a default staff only) Her bracers, magically reinforced to be able to take heavy blows.

It was a cool night, the wind softly blowing against her midnight skin as she looked down at the lagoon many feet below her. She closed her eyes to feel more...one with the area around her. It was quiet, it was calm, it was...her. It was times like these that she really felt like herself, a special connection meant just for her. Perhaps it was the crescent moon imprinted on her busom, perhaps it was something in her blood. But it was nice to retouch with the night every so often. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Golden eyes slowly opened, surprised but not startled by the intrusion of her solitude. "It is...I can stay out here for hours." She didn't move her head, only her eyes to calmly look beside her. But instead of a pae, she was greeted by a sight she hadn't seen in ages. "I noticed my mellon had disappeared quite some time ago, and with him my abilities." It was the first time since that a mellon had approached her without another pae'il already bonded to it. Had the guardians forgiven her for what ever mistake she had done? "Do you miss him?" The little creature landed beside her, looking up at the larger fae. It was a strange question, as she had never really even talked to her mellon before. It raised another question in her mind. Was the reason why he left because she ignored him? "...Yes." She slowly exhaled as her eyes moved back to the moon. "I didn't realize how accustomed I was to him until he was already gone." It was a life lesson she knew prior but still took for granted. "Are you here to see if I learned from my mistakes?" "No." No? The barest flicker of confusion on her face. "I saw you here, by yourself, and you looked like you could use the company. No pae should be without a mellon." So much simplicity. Like how Day thought. A slow smile tugged on the corners of her lips. "Thank you...Would you like to watch the moon with me?" She felt the lightest touch on her leg as the small creature climbed onto her lap. "Sure. Why not." This time would be different, she was determined for it to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 pm
Pae'il Name: Tristen
Concept: (story, fable, myth, idea, etc. Can be anything, including anything made up) Love
Primary Power: Positive Influence: Ability to charm any pae of any type to him.
Secondary Power: X-Ray Eyes: He can see through objects both organic and inorganic.
Tertiary Power: (rare, for PLOT purposes and must be approved by RP mod beforehand)
Magical Item: (some fae will have unique items, but most will have a default staff only) Just his trusty staff

A cheery tune drifted through the air as Tristen walked through the Jungle on his way to Rakens cave, whistling all the while. It was a good day to visit, and he wanted to check to see if his beautiful niece had added to the family count yet. She must be so excited! He beamed at the thought of the pitter patter of little feet. Adora was a long ways away from giving him grandchildren, which meant this was the closest he was going to get for a while yet! "Heeyyyyy!" Did he just hear something? The male paused in his walk as the whistle died away. "Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy!" He did! He DID hear something! The male turned his head, amber eyes blinking almost sleepily. "Hello?" It was a mellon? All by itself in the middle of no where? "HEY you dense pae! SAVE ME!!!" Save him? The fae blinked just as a wild mountain cat lunged from the bushes. Wait. MOUNTAIN CAT?! What was it doing so far away?! There was no time to puzzle it out, as he watched the poor creature bob and weave, obviously being chased by the ferocious creature. "FLY AWAY!" But something was wrong. Very wrong. Every time it started to rise, suddenly it would fall. He had no choice. The male took a deep breath and charged towards the beast. "Hey you big fur ball, pick on someone your own size!" As he charged towards it, he swung his staff threateningly. The cat, surprised that something was actually going towards it, froze. Surprise however only bought so much time, as it crouched down with a fierce growl. He just had to distract it for a little bit though. "Yeah, I'm talking to you!" Tristen swiped at the cat, and in return it lunged at him. The male all but threw himself to the side, barely missing it's razor sharp claws. His heart beat was going a mile a minute, he didn't have time to think. Everything was pure instinct now, and in a frenzy he scrabbled to his feet before the beast could turn on him. Gogogogogo GO! He leaped into the air, furiously beating his wings to bring him above the insane cat. "That's GREAT for you, but HELP ME!!" What? He STILL hadn't flown away? Against his better judgement, he angled himself down to fly a few feet from the ground, narrowly dodging the thick foliage and trees. It seemed as soon as the cat had lost him, it returned to it's previous prey. Both of them raced ahead of him, some swipes mere inches away. But with their zig-zags to his straight path, he was faster. "Sorry, but you'll have to find a different meal!" Right in front of the cat, he grabbed the mellon with a hand before pulling back up to the sky. "That...was TOTALLY AWESOME! You're a complete BADA-" "All in a days work." He panted, body covered in sweat. It had been the most action he had seen in well...ever. He hovered above the tree tops, staring down. That was close. That was very very very close. He looked down at the fae, for the first time seeing it's injured wings. That must've been why it couldn't fly properly. "Hey, we need to get you to the healing temple." He'd just have to see his brother later. Life came before pleasure. "Heh...heh..." It faintly smiled before relaxing completely in Tristens hands. Safe. Finally safe. Frowning lightly, the fae turned towards the healing house. Perhaps later he'd find out what happened. Later. For now, the poor thing needed rest.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:56 pm
Pae'il Name: Criofan O'Kane
Concept: Leipreachán | Criofan O'Kane is based off of the Leipreachán (the English Leprechaun), typically rich and tricky fey who usually kept to themselves as cobblers.
Primary Power: Leprechaun's Luck - Criofan has uncanny Leprechaun luck. He seems very capable of avoiding events that may be catastrophic, but beyond that, general good fortune follows him, and not much overly bad tends to happen to Criofan, good health and general prosperity following him and his discoveries. This only affects him personally, so while those around him may occasionally benefit from his luck, if him being lucky means they must be unlucky, that is the way it is, and he has no control over this.
Secondary Power: Treasure Sense - Criofan has a keen sense of where anything he considers of value may be located. Typically, this includes gems, precious metals, relics, and other such valuables, but depending on Criofan's own feeling on what is "Valuable," this may change to things such as necessities of life. This ability does not allow him to find any Pae'il. Since this is based on what he considers valuable, it is possible if someone requests him find something valuable, he will return with something the requestee does not find valuable.
Magical Item: Criofan has the default staff.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 pm
Pae'il Name: Zaria O'Kane
Concept: (second gen - Criofan O'Kane x Amapola)
Primary Power: Impish Insomnia - Zaria O'Kane has merged with an imp, creating a side of her that emerges and causes chaos whenever she allows herself to sleep.
Secondary Power: Risky Business - The riskier a situation comes to Zaria's well-being, the greater luck she has in getting herself out of it. Her luck manifests in allowing her to escape from dangerous situations without much harm to her person, and the riskier the situation is, the better off she ends up. This luck only applies to danger, and will not impart her any particular benefit otherwise. If there is no possible escape from a situation, there is not much she can do to escape other than attempt to survive.
Magical Item: none  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Pae'il Name: Jarek
Concept: The Fountain of Youth
Primary Power: Restoration Rewind - Jarek can permanently return an object to a previous state by pouring water from his magical jug over it. The amount of water used affects how far back the change takes place, so if you break an urn, and he pours water over it to turn it back, you can get the urn back in its unbroken state. Or, if he pours too much, you might get a pile of unbaked clay instead.
Secondary Power: Youthful Blessing - Jarek can bless a Pae'il with a temporary transformation to a more youthful state. The Pae'il will look and feel younger than their true age, though that remains the same. An adult may appear a teenager again, and feel like one, but will eventually return to their adult appearance when the effect wears off. This effect will always be temporary, however, the length of time that the Pae'il is affected depends on how much water was initially poured over said Pae'il. Minimum length of time a Pae'il may be affected is a day; maximum is a month.
Magical Item: His magical water jar  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:10 pm
sailornorthstar
Pae'il Name: Summer
Concept: Summer Solstice
Primary Power:Summer Manipulation: This means that wherever she goes, she can create small spheres of Summer weather. (She can make it warm, sunny and create a small "growing season" for individual-sized gardens.) She can also create small rain clouds to aid in the summer spheres she makes to help with gardens. The unfortunate weakness to this power is that wherever she steps, it's summer, so she will never know what Winter feels like. The range of her abilities is approximately 10 square meters, and has the potential to grow as she is RP'd and powers up.
Secondary Power: Ribbon Manipulation: Using any of the ribbons on her staff Summer can use them to tie elaborate bows and that are hard to get out of. This can be used to bind two pae together or to just tie a paes hair up. Once the knot is undone the ribbon will vanish and return to Summers staff.
Magical Item: Maypole-themed staff with ribbons, a rose-etched golden orb, and a brass sun charm

I am wondering about the second power, here. How are 'ribbons' related to the concept of 'summer'?

If you are having trouble answering that question, perhaps you should look into a different second power. The Summer Solstice in itself is a very large concept with an almost goldmine of things to work with! Perhaps if you don't know where to start, you should try looking at articles about the summer solstice, like the one on Wikipedia?  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:22 pm
Nafretiti
Pae'il Name: Aspen Tyler
Concept: Dennis The Menace
Primary Power: Perfect Shot: With a slingshot, her target will never be missed.
Secondary Power: Mischief Managed: Any mischief she causes she can get away without getting in trouble for it.
Tertiary Power: N/A
Magical Item: Slingshot.

Can you give her mischief managed power a more solid definition of what it is she can get away with, and what the restrictions are? For an example, perhaps: the crazier what she does is, the harder it'll be to get people to believe she didn't do anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Nafretiti
Pae'il Name: Pandora
Concept: Vampire Lore?
Primary Power: Jack of All Trades, Master of None: At the hours of sunset to sunrise she becomes a full vampire, she has all the abilities of a vampire but none that she is the master of (I.E: she has vampire speed but she is just faster then the normal Pae but not as fast as a Pae who has speed as their main ability) but with this power comes the fact that she is weakened to the normal stuff vampires are weakened to also which means for Pandora, holy water, a wooden stake to the chest, sunlight (not that it really matters at night, ) silver, crosses, garlic etc are not her friends.

During the day, however, she is a normal Pae, nothing amiss, she can hang out in sunlight, eat what other Pae eat, has a reflection unlike her vampire form and also, the blood has to leave her body, which will take a week, before she can go out into the sun and thus be a normal Pae.
Secondary Power: N/A
Magical Item: Vile of blood hanging from her staff (in case of an emergency, it is not a full replenish just enough to sate her craving if she ever needs to have her craving stopped for a little bit till she can find a actual source of food.)

It sounds like she completely bypasses her weaknesses while keeping her strengths if she just doesn't drink blood, which isn't good, as it functionally gives her no weaknesses. If you are going with these powers, when she does not drink blood for a week or more, she needs to lose her strengths as well. Please rewrite this accordingly. <3  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:43 pm
Tartara Seabreeze
Concept: (story, fable, myth, idea, etc. Can be anything, including anything made up) The Night
Primary Power: Sightless: Niday has the ability to temporarily blind pae
Secondary Power: Silent Stalk: She can 'mute' the air around her, making her movements virtually silent
Magical Item: (some fae will have unique items, but most will have a default staff only) Her bracers, magically reinforced to be able to take heavy blows.

It was a cool night, the wind softly blowing against her midnight skin as she looked down at the lagoon many feet below her. She closed her eyes to feel more...one with the area around her. It was quiet, it was calm, it was...her. It was times like these that she really felt like herself, a special connection meant just for her. Perhaps it was the crescent moon imprinted on her busom, perhaps it was something in her blood. But it was nice to retouch with the night every so often. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Golden eyes slowly opened, surprised but not startled by the intrusion of her solitude. "It is...I can stay out here for hours." She didn't move her head, only her eyes to calmly look beside her. But instead of a pae, she was greeted by a sight she hadn't seen in ages. "I noticed my mellon had disappeared quite some time ago, and with him my abilities." It was the first time since that a mellon had approached her without another pae'il already bonded to it. Had the guardians forgiven her for what ever mistake she had done? "Do you miss him?" The little creature landed beside her, looking up at the larger fae. It was a strange question, as she had never really even talked to her mellon before. It raised another question in her mind. Was the reason why he left because she ignored him? "...Yes." She slowly exhaled as her eyes moved back to the moon. "I didn't realize how accustomed I was to him until he was already gone." It was a life lesson she knew prior but still took for granted. "Are you here to see if I learned from my mistakes?" "No." No? The barest flicker of confusion on her face. "I saw you here, by yourself, and you looked like you could use the company. No pae should be without a mellon." So much simplicity. Like how Day thought. A slow smile tugged on the corners of her lips. "Thank you...Would you like to watch the moon with me?" She felt the lightest touch on her leg as the small creature climbed onto her lap. "Sure. Why not." This time would be different, she was determined for it to be.

Niday's powers, as written, sound a lot more like they are based on the concept of 'Darkness' than 'Night'. Being afraid of what lurks in the dark, being blinded by the dark, et cetera! This is okay. If you change her concept to 'Darkness,' these powers are fine.

However, if you wish for her to keep the concept of Night, I suggest looking a bit wider at the concept in general. Do keep in mind, there are some places where night can still have a midnight sun! Just being frightened by darkness is not the only way to go with a nighttime-based Pae'il. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Tartara Seabreeze
Concept: (story, fable, myth, idea, etc. Can be anything, including anything made up) Love
Primary Power: Positive Influence: Ability to charm any pae of any type to him.
Secondary Power: X-Ray Eyes: He can see through objects both organic and inorganic.
Magical Item: (some fae will have unique items, but most will have a default staff only) Just his trusty staff

A cheery tune drifted through the air as Tristen walked through the Jungle on his way to Rakens cave, whistling all the while. It was a good day to visit, and he wanted to check to see if his beautiful niece had added to the family count yet. She must be so excited! He beamed at the thought of the pitter patter of little feet. Adora was a long ways away from giving him grandchildren, which meant this was the closest he was going to get for a while yet! "Heeyyyyy!" Did he just hear something? The male paused in his walk as the whistle died away. "Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy!" He did! He DID hear something! The male turned his head, amber eyes blinking almost sleepily. "Hello?" It was a mellon? All by itself in the middle of no where? "HEY you dense pae! SAVE ME!!!" Save him? The fae blinked just as a wild mountain cat lunged from the bushes. Wait. MOUNTAIN CAT?! What was it doing so far away?! There was no time to puzzle it out, as he watched the poor creature bob and weave, obviously being chased by the ferocious creature. "FLY AWAY!" But something was wrong. Very wrong. Every time it started to rise, suddenly it would fall. He had no choice. The male took a deep breath and charged towards the beast. "Hey you big fur ball, pick on someone your own size!" As he charged towards it, he swung his staff threateningly. The cat, surprised that something was actually going towards it, froze. Surprise however only bought so much time, as it crouched down with a fierce growl. He just had to distract it for a little bit though. "Yeah, I'm talking to you!" Tristen swiped at the cat, and in return it lunged at him. The male all but threw himself to the side, barely missing it's razor sharp claws. His heart beat was going a mile a minute, he didn't have time to think. Everything was pure instinct now, and in a frenzy he scrabbled to his feet before the beast could turn on him. Gogogogogo GO! He leaped into the air, furiously beating his wings to bring him above the insane cat. "That's GREAT for you, but HELP ME!!" What? He STILL hadn't flown away? Against his better judgement, he angled himself down to fly a few feet from the ground, narrowly dodging the thick foliage and trees. It seemed as soon as the cat had lost him, it returned to it's previous prey. Both of them raced ahead of him, some swipes mere inches away. But with their zig-zags to his straight path, he was faster. "Sorry, but you'll have to find a different meal!" Right in front of the cat, he grabbed the mellon with a hand before pulling back up to the sky. "That...was TOTALLY AWESOME! You're a complete BADA-" "All in a days work." He panted, body covered in sweat. It had been the most action he had seen in well...ever. He hovered above the tree tops, staring down. That was close. That was very very very close. He looked down at the fae, for the first time seeing it's injured wings. That must've been why it couldn't fly properly. "Hey, we need to get you to the healing temple." He'd just have to see his brother later. Life came before pleasure. "Heh...heh..." It faintly smiled before relaxing completely in Tristens hands. Safe. Finally safe. Frowning lightly, the fae turned towards the healing house. Perhaps later he'd find out what happened. Later. For now, the poor thing needed rest.

While I do understand that these are the powers Tristen possessed previously, these are no longer powers he can have. The first one is far too overpowered right now--the ability to charm anyone gives him a scary amount of ability--and the second one does not fit with the concept of Love at all.

We came up with a few ideas that might be good for Tristen, since Love is now a stickier category due to the Erotes' love auras. Feel free to use any two of these or come up with your own!:
  • Love Empowerment: Tristen can turn real love into weapons or tools required to protect loved ones. For example, Azure needs to save Dyas and needs a rope, if Tristen is around, he can use their love to make the rope long or strong enough.
  • Love Augmentation: Tristen can use love from others to boost powers of Pae'il to make them temporarily more effective.
  • Induce Passion: Tristen can amplify feelings of passionate love in other Pae'il. (This in particular would make a good secondary!)
  • Love Lost: Tristen can find a Pae'il's love through the Pae'il that loves them, no matter how lost they may be.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:16 pm
The following concepts and powers have been approved with any notes given! Congratulations!

Prisma
(Concept, primary, and secondary power approved.)
Fea Line
Pae'il Name: Prisma
Concept: Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Primary Power: Rabbit Hole - Whenever there is extreme danger, or perhaps if she is just feeling mischievous, she can create a 'rabbit' hole that seems to extend far underground to make a quick get away. Another hole is created somewhere else that they 'pop' back out of. (its entirely random but normally far enough out of harms way to get a head start)
Secondary Power: Smoke Signals - Prisma can take any existing smoke she happens to be around, and twist them into brilliantly colored 'puppets' that she controls. These can be of any shape. Words, animals, objects, etc. Mostly for enjoyment and entertainment but may also be used as distractions or to gain attention if need be.
Magical Item: A staff covered in red roses

Ei-Kal
(Concept previously approved, primary and secondary power now approved.)
Amasis
Pae'il Name: Ei-Kal
Concept: celestial dragon
Primary Power: Divine Wind:: Ei-Kal can, when necessary, summon a very powerful blast of roaring wind that can deliver a substantial concussive blow to a target/disturb quite a bit of material, etc.. He cannot maintain the wind for long, as it is indeed a blast of it, nor can he control the wind once he sets it in motion. The wind can damage/affect friendly and non targets alike and takes a normal amount of time to die down. He cannot summon the origin point further away than the distance of his hands/feet from his body. He must also be able to move in some decisive way to summon it, whether clapping his hands, snapping his fingers, etc.. He is not immune from the effects of the wind. While he does have protection from the kickback, if he summons the wind inside, for example, he is just as liable as anyone else to get hit in the head by flying wood/stone/etc.. Likewise for getting swept under by an errant wave should he summon the wind on the water.
Secondary Power: Lucky Dragon:: Ei-Kal is lucky. However, he is lucky in the way that a totem is lucky, and his luck affects the health, prosperity, etc. of those around him rather than him himself. He exudes an aura of fortune that seems to tilt the balance of the universe in the favour of those he spends time around. He cannot control this, nor what becomes of it, for better or for worse, and if someone else's fortune is his misfortune, that's just the way it works. Any benefit he personally gets from this ability is coincidental at best.
Tertiary Power: n/a
Magical Item: the sash he's wearing around his upper body

Kheliot
(Primary and secondary power approved.)
Amasis
Pae'il Name: Kheliot
Concept: (2nd gen - Ei-Kal x Zeme)
Primary Power: Charms:: Like his biological mother, Kheliot can use metal to make intricate objects. However, he is not limited in which metals he can use, and is capable of highly detailed patterns and complicated designs. Once completed, the objects he makes impart good fortune onto whatever they are set on, whether as a decoration or a piece of jewelry. He must gather the tools and materials himself, and he must learn how to work with those metals.
Secondary Power: Lucky Streak:: Like his biological father, Kheliot can affect the luck of the people around him, in a passive-aura manner. However, his changes slightly in that his presence increases the chance of a repeat occurrence of a fortunate event that has already happened to an individual. Like his father's ability, the luck does not affect himself directly, and he cannot control how it manifests.
Magical Item: a thin, gold chain necklace

Criofan O'Kane
(Concept and primary power previously approved, secondary power now approved.)
Seiana_ZI
Pae'il Name: Criofan O'Kane
Concept: Leipreachán | Criofan O'Kane is based off of the Leipreachán (the English Leprechaun), typically rich and tricky fey who usually kept to themselves as cobblers.
Primary Power: Leprechaun's Luck - Criofan has uncanny Leprechaun luck. He seems very capable of avoiding events that may be catastrophic, but beyond that, general good fortune follows him, and not much overly bad tends to happen to Criofan, good health and general prosperity following him and his discoveries. This only affects him personally, so while those around him may occasionally benefit from his luck, if him being lucky means they must be unlucky, that is the way it is, and he has no control over this.
Secondary Power: Treasure Sense - Criofan has a keen sense of where anything he considers of value may be located. Typically, this includes gems, precious metals, relics, and other such valuables, but depending on Criofan's own feeling on what is "Valuable," this may change to things such as necessities of life. This ability does not allow him to find any Pae'il. Since this is based on what he considers valuable, it is possible if someone requests him find something valuable, he will return with something the requestee does not find valuable.
Magical Item: Criofan has the default staff.

Zaria O'Kane
(Primary power previously approved, secondary power now approved.)
Seiana_ZI
Pae'il Name: Zaria O'Kane
Concept: (second gen - Criofan O'Kane x Amapola)
Primary Power: Impish Insomnia - Zaria O'Kane has merged with an imp, creating a side of her that emerges and causes chaos whenever she allows herself to sleep.
Secondary Power: Risky Business - The riskier a situation comes to Zaria's well-being, the greater luck she has in getting herself out of it. Her luck manifests in allowing her to escape from dangerous situations without much harm to her person, and the riskier the situation is, the better off she ends up. This luck only applies to danger, and will not impart her any particular benefit otherwise. If there is no possible escape from a situation, there is not much she can do to escape other than attempt to survive.
Magical Item: none

Jarek
(Concept, primary, and secondary power approved.)
Teigra
Pae'il Name: Jarek
Concept: The Fountain of Youth
Primary Power: Restoration Rewind - Jarek can permanently return an object to a previous state by pouring water from his magical jug over it. The amount of water used affects how far back the change takes place, so if you break an urn, and he pours water over it to turn it back, you can get the urn back in its unbroken state. Or, if he pours too much, you might get a pile of unbaked clay instead.
Secondary Power: Youthful Blessing - Jarek can bless a Pae'il with a temporary transformation to a more youthful state. The Pae'il will look and feel younger than their true age, though that remains the same. An adult may appear a teenager again, and feel like one, but will eventually return to their adult appearance when the effect wears off. This effect will always be temporary, however, the length of time that the Pae'il is affected depends on how much water was initially poured over said Pae'il. Minimum length of time a Pae'il may be affected is a day; maximum is a month.
Magical Item: His magical water jar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:11 pm
Nafretiti
Pae'il Name: Pandora
Concept: Vampire Lore?
Primary Power: Jack of All Trades, Master of None: Pandora has some of the abilities of a vampire, she has vampire heightened agility, strength, senses, endurance, speed and bat shapeshift but along with these she is weakened to everything a vampire is weakened to, silver, holy water, sunlight, werewolf bite (and her bite could be bad for werewolves) etc.

Secondary Power: N/A
Magical Item: Vile of blood hanging from her staff (in case of an emergency, it is not a full replenish just enough to sate her craving if she ever needs to have her craving stopped for a little bit till she can find a actual source of food.)

It sounds like she completely bypasses her weaknesses while keeping her strengths if she just doesn't drink blood, which isn't good, as it functionally gives her no weaknesses. If you are going with these powers, when she does not drink blood for a week or more, she needs to lose her strengths as well. Please rewrite this accordingly. <3  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:20 pm
Pae'il Name: Caléndula
Concept: Día de los Muertos -- a Mexican holiday for the joyful remembrance of the dead
Primary Power: Calaveritas; can create and give away small sugar skulls, bestowing good luck upon the recipient. After a day or so, the skulls dissolve into sugar and the luck wears off.
Secondary Power: Fruit Spirits; Caléndula can see and hear/speak to (but not touch or otherwise interact with) the spirits of inanimate objects such as food, rocks, and household items.
Magical Item: n/a

Caléndula had noticed the soft ball of light hanging around her lately. Mostly she'd ignored it, since she figured it was a wandering spirit, and generally spirits like to be left to themselves. But after a few days, when it hadn't gone away, she decides to talk to it.

"Good morning, little spirit," she says one morning, as she wakes up. "You're still here. Are you trapped on this plane?"

"Of course not. I'm your Mellon."

"What's a Mellon?" asks Caléndula. "Are you a fruit spirit?"

"For the love of...not a melon, a Mellon. It's my job to hang around you and make sure you don't get into trouble and keep you company. And perhaps fill your head with something besides fluff."

"Oh," says Caléndula. She'd always thought her head was filled with sweets, personally. But maybe she was wrong. "D'you have a name then, Mellon spirit?"

"I'm not a...you know what, nevermind. And no, I don't have a name, but you could give me one if you wanted."

It sounded so hopeful. Caléndula smiles and thinks for a moment. "You could be Sandía," she suggests. "So why did you decide to hang around me?"

"It seemed like a good idea at the time. I like you. You're kind-hearted and even though you're a bit silly, that's better than being serious and cold-hearted."

"Oh," replies Caléndula again. "Well thank you. I do try to be my nicest. I know I'm not terribly clever, but I think there are more important things."

"Well, then lucky you, because I'm the cleverest Mellon there is!"

"Oh, well that's good that I have you then!" exclaims Caléndula. "So are you like, my conscience?"

"Well, I could be, if you were the sort of Pae who needed an extra little voice."

"What sort of Pae am I, then?" asks Caléndula curiously.

"The sort who names her fairy companion after a fruit."

Caléndula shrieks with giggles. "You got it! You got my joke! I'm so pleased!"

"Maybe this is why you need my help...no wonder you're still single."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 am
Oh darn. Fair enough though XD I think I'll go with your suggestions.

Primary Power: Love Empowerment: Tristen can turn real love into weapons or tools required to protect love ones.
Secondary Power: Induce Passion: Ability to amplify feelings of love in other Pae'il.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:21 am
Tempting to change her concept to Darkness, but I really like the Night-Day thing <.<;; I mean, it's sorta in her name. Hope this is better!

Primary Power: Midnight Bubble: Niday can make an illusion of nighttime in various diameters around herself. Outside the 'bubble' it appears no spell has taken place. Example: Within a clearing it appears to her and her opponent are in nighttime complete with stars and moonless sky. Should the other run out of her influence area, suddenly it's the appropriate time of day again. If they look behind, they see no bubble of influence.
Secondary Power: Night Progression: As time progresses throughout the day, her physical aspects improve. Vice versa is true. Midnight she is at her strongest, fastest, best visual prowess. At noon it's the opposite. Weak, slow, probably should wear glasses. Her primary power has no influence on this. If it's noon when she makes her midnight bubble, she'll no doubt run into a tree by accident.
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff