Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
3rd eye sight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:04 pm
Wasnt sure where to put this. So some days ago i saw my bf guardian he had sent to me though it wasnt that clear but i still could see it but only through the 3rd eye. and i was wondering if there are ways to tap into the sight again? or maybe i been doing it all this time but wasnt sure about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:44 pm
KayaTesagi
Wasnt sure where to put this. So some days ago i saw my bf guardian he had sent to me though it wasnt that clear but i still could see it but only through the 3rd eye. and i was wondering if there are ways to tap into the sight again? or maybe i been doing it all this time but wasnt sure about it.

Do you mean your boyfriend's guardian that he sent you, your guardian boyfriend, or something else? I'm not sure I understand. Most guardians are only visible if they wish to be, if their creator wishes them to be, or if they need to be.  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm
glasfuinneog
KayaTesagi

Do you mean your boyfriend's guardian that he sent you, your guardian boyfriend, or something else? I'm not sure I understand. Most guardians are only visible if they wish to be, if their creator wishes them to be, or if they need to be.

Its one of his guardian he sent to watch over me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:29 pm
KayaTesagi
glasfuinneog
KayaTesagi

Do you know what form or shape the guardian is in? Or do you know it's name? If you meditate and think about opening your sight you should be able to open your mind's eye and knowing the name of the entity and calling to it can often get a response from it. If you know where it stays (whether it be near you or near a specific thing) then that would be the best place to meditate.  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 pm
glasfuinneog
KayaTesagi
glasfuinneog
KayaTesagi

Do you know what form or shape the guardian is in? Or do you know it's name? If you meditate and think about opening your sight you should be able to open your mind's eye and knowing the name of the entity and calling to it can often get a response from it. If you know where it stays (whether it be near you or near a specific thing) then that would be the best place to meditate.

Ill try meditating then. I have an idea of what it looks like. He looks kinda like a night with a cape (probably wrong).  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games