Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ GM ORP } Rise to the Occasion (EXIT PAGE 8!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm
The tall war woman slipped through the crowds, her golden eyes seeking out those that she knew the most well and finding no trouble locating both Shik and Zhi among those who had gathered. Especially considering they were for some reason playing roost to two rambunctious young war spawn as well. Shaheen's lips quirked up into a smirk as she made her way to Shik's side, head cocking as she glanced up at Senga, then lifted her own wing to give him a quick push in attempt at dislodging him from his perch.

"Somebody say something about mutilation and hunters?" She had only caught the tail end of what Senga had said as she approached, but her eyes clearly brightened at the prospect, her smile now a baring of teeth that was nothing short of predatory.

"Any word on why exactly we were summoned?" She asked, directing this question more towards Shik, who at this point was no longer trying to kill her, nor she him.

Hurrah.

Joining the war party + Zhi
Ol-j-man
keiifuu
Syusaki
Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm
"Well MAYBE," Ying quipped back, "If we had been here on time we might have had a chance to get closer. But no. You had to fix that last section." This was obviously Jing's fault.

Everything was Jing's fault.

She nodded at her brother suggestion for arpakassu fur, but then frowned as her eyes fell on Zhi and Tseng. Tseng she didn't know well, but Zhi? Zhi always seemed to create some sort of mischief around her.

"Zhi!" she hissed, shooting both Zhi and Tseng a look, "Behave yourself!"

Another horseman approached them, making a comment about matched sets. It took Ying a moment to realize that the horseman was talking about her "matching" brother, not clothing or otherwise. "I ... I beg your pardon?" she asked. Shoulders? "Oh you mean to offer so I can see ..." She looked to her brother for approval.

bloodlust dante

blade kuroda

kaiyumi
idk whos around your guys so just tell me if im missing someone AHHHH

smerdle
AKSLDJFAKDS I DIDNT SEE YOUR TAG SORRY FOR DOUBLE QUOTE GUYS

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm
Zhi slowly turn to look at Shik, narrowing his eyes at the man suspiciously. "And I'm sure if I had a detachable arm, you wouldn't hesitate to shove that down one of the Hunters' throats either, am I right?" He was grinning, but there was a slight change in his eyes at the very mention of the Hunters. Absently, he curled and uncurled his fingers, suddenly itching to summon his bow. If they were really to encounter those hunters...

For once, he had to agree with Tseng's enthusiasm. His rival was met with a toothy grin, and then he out a surprised "oof" as a certain bluejay bumped into him. He glanced down at the sleeve tug, his expression brightening. "Jayjay!" He greeted, seeming unbothered by the fact that she suddenly climbed onto his shoulders, "And what do I think about what? This?" He swept his arm out to indicate their surroundings and the people who had gathered. After a moment of consideration, he laughed.

"I think this will be fun--hiiiii Shaheen." The war horsewoman was met with a floppy-sleeved wave as she joined their group, and Zhi looked as if he was about to say more when he suddenly heard someone hiss his name. Turning to look at Ying, he gave her the biggest, most innocent eyes he could manage.

"But I am behaving!"

omg SO MANY PEOPLE
Syusaki

Ol-j-man

keiifuu

Blade Kuroda

Seussi

Chimarii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 pm
And there the overly tall, lanky and disheveled zomboil was with a baku in tow. He still wasn't sure why he had let Xiu convince him to bring her along. It seemed like a bad idea but well...Everything seemed to be a bad idea, and yet he always found himself in the midst of the chaos. He hadn't found much time lately to gather with the other horsemen and initiates when called, but he was here now, and he was worried. Ever since they had gone to Christmasland, so many of the students seemed...changed. Different. Could this have anything to do with that?

Power. Knowledge. These were both things that Alexander yearned to possess, and was what kept him from turning away from the path he had set himself on when he'd let Medea mark him what seemed like ages ago now. Still, he shifted uncomfortably on his feet, eye flickering around, landing on those few of his friends who were also here. Mort, Aymet, and surprisingly, Belladonna. There were others as well that he didn't recognize as initiates, which also struck him as odd.

"How you doing there, Xiu?" He finally said, glancing down at the baku beside him, giving her a slightly strained smile, the anxiety he was feeling hard to keep off of his face.

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm
She answered the call silently, her fingers brushing over the new piece of topaz she wore around her wrist like it was a new nervous habit to keep her hands from her face, turning it between her fingers. If she kept that up, she would wear the edges smooth, and yet she couldn't help it.

Listening to Medea speak.

Medea made the same promise to all as she had been made in private, and she tried to contain a grimace. No. She wanted it more. She needed it more. The pricolici focused on that deep golden color that she fidgeted with in thought.

If she wanted more, she'd prove it.

---

Unlike Invictus who had nothing to prove. They still had time to work with, and they needed to keep moving. Would they be ransacking soon? Maybe. But either way, the protector was there, standing firm and vigil as he always did.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 pm
chimarii

blade kuroda

kaiyumi

smerdle

And so the nagging had begun. Jing knew it was coming a mile away, the telltale signs of a ying tantrum was in full swing. "As if you'd ever leave a piece unfinished." he answered back, full of gentle sass. If he wanted, he was sure he could snap his fingers in a Z formation and make it look like a wonderful wave.

He didn't share in the need of verbally scolding the other horsemen like his sister, but the careful stare and the wiggle of a displeased index digit was right up his alley.

User Image

While it was common to run int their brethren, it still took him by surprise when one suddenly popped up. The chatter of a matched set fell of deaf, stunned ears but the stare of one pleading Ying was enough to make him crack. "ok, you can feel tall for one day. Just one." he gave in, and gave the nod of approval.

He honestly thought the boil was speaking to him at one point. scary.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Lizzy had followed Shun, who was following Aymet, and when she realized that there were a lot of horsemen around, it dawned on her that this must be some sort of... Horsemen meeting? Convention? Since the horsemen were involved, maybe Medea would be here? Recent events had her feeling on edge, like the smallest thing could set her off...

She decided to keep to herself, trying to blend in with the crowd, even though she felt so out of place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Tiny fingers anxiously tapped against Zhi’s shoulders as she stared intensely at Shik. “No. I want the orb. I want it back,” she hissed, a snake-like hiss tumbling out afterwards. Her feathers were rustled, puffed out ever so slightly before Jay caught herself and absentmindedly smoothed out the feathers. She kept smiling, subdued as ever, at Senga. “Hello.” She mimicked his tone perfectly. It wasn’t difficult for her to pick up the more somber tone in his voice. She leaned over, but was careful not to topple over—especially with all of these other horsemen gathered around. Her wing grazed against Senga’s. “Isn’t this better?” she asked vaguely before returning back to her usual position.

“But I wouldn’t want to get rid of them too quickly,” she noted, her eyes gaze flicking toward Tseng. Lips curled into a large grin. “The game would end with the snap of my fingers. Where’s the fun in that?”

Jay shifted, but remained firmly rooted to Zhi’s shoulders as she waved at the chieftain. “Of course your ears would perk at that.” She stuck her tongue out at Shaheen, but then shook her head. “I don’t think we’ve heard specifics yet, but I’m sure they’ll come soon.”

She leaned forward so she could lay her chin on top of Zhi’s head. “Yes, this.” The bluejay followed his moving arm before smirking and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. “Zhizhi is behaving! I’m making sure of it.” She nodded matter-of-factly.

Kaiyumi

keiifuu

Blade Kuroda

Seussi

Syusaki

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Ying might have been small, but Mmur wasn't actually all that strong. This was likely to become disastrous very quickly. Of course, he was thinking of none of that. He was thinking about quite literal pony rides, and how this idea was probably the best one he'd had in at least the past four hours. He knelt at Ying's feet, waiting for her to climb onto his shoulders before rising to his feet and moving his rider closer to Zhiqiang. Looming. Silently.

Hi Zhi.

Bloodlust Dante
chimarii
Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm
When a mass of students all went in one direction, one could usually assume that something big was happening. Gene was that one person who saw the exodus of certain students, and assumed that something big was indeed happening. Her lip curled into a semi frown, semi snarl as a sudden wave of hunger for something greater hit her.

Following the group at a distance, the ghoul had changed her appearance to that of a normal looking Reaper with completely unassuming features, and had thrown her hood above her head. She hadn't a clue as to where they were going, her experiences with their eventual destination having been wiped from her brain.

It hit her then, why the hunger had hit her. All these students that she'd been following - they were there for the Furnace King episode. Did they know about something she didn't - did they know where they could receive the power she assumed everyone was craving?

And so, she ended up in the meeting of the Horsemen, already extremely suspicious. She didn't trust the clans, but she knew they had ways of gaining power. Power to protect, to avenge, and to use to her advantage.

A slight burning in her palms drew her away from her thoughts of grandeur as she scratched at them, glowering at the black shards in her skin. If only they'd go away...

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 pm
"Oh," Senga made a decidedly un-War-like squeak at Shaheen's intervention, tilting dangerously to one side on Shik's shoulders. Beating his wings furiously for a moment, he righted himself again and puffed both his cheeks and his feathers at the chieftain, cuffing her over the head with a single tawny wing. "There are such things known as verbal greetings in the civilized world." He told her, though his mocking tone suggested that the civilized world was disgustingly boring.

Her question was returned with a quiet shrug that suggested the Executioner was just as much in the dark as her, and Senga continued his steadfast perch on Shik's shoulders - mostly because Shik was the tallest perch he could find, and if he got down there was no doubt he wouldn't be able to see the anything important going on anymore. His eyes flickered a Conquest horsewoman bouncing up to Zhi before turning to Zhi himself. "I'm sure if any of you were given a Hunter, you would gladly shove your own arm down their throats just to shut them up and make them hurt." He retorted dryly, the bones on his pelt clicking together as he shook his hair out. It seemed their group was being joined by the twins and a Famine horseman he didn't know. But really, greetings weren't his strong point, and he wasn't sure how much he wanted to try just yet.

"No." Senga responded shortly, glancing at Jay with a frown. His wings fluttered briefly at the graze, but the gesture wasn't returned. If she wanted to be distant, so could he. Well. Even more than he usually was.

Ol-j-man

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm
"I AM HERE, MY BEAUTIFUL DEATHLY PRIEST QUEEN."

A loud voice issued from the back of the crowd, followed by a lot of "Pardon me," "Excuse me," "War Clan, comin' through!"

What finally made it to somewhere in the middle of the crowd before it got exhausted from trying to batter it's way to the front looked like a tribal fashion mag gone bad. Vibrantly colored like a parrot and sporting a multitude of leathers, straps, animal skins and feathers, Torgus had finally arrived to what he was hoping was going to be a war party. Or at least, a good old-fashioned tussle. He basically just felt like hitting something, which wasn't exactly news; but this gathering seemed a good excuse as any. Maybe someone would start a riot. Oh, that would be fun!

He grinned genially at those students and horsemen around him, the substantial gap in his teeth whistling something fierce as he tried to whisper a few friendly meetings.

"Well met. Hail. Ho, there, miss! Hello. Nice to meet you. How's it going?" He elbowed another Halloweener in the stomach gleefully. "Kill anything lately?"

After a while, he fell silent, grinning expectantly at their figurehead. He wondered what kind of heroic tasks she would set before them. Perhaps there would be ballads sung about them, for years to come.

Yeah.

idk whoever whatever hi

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm
Baccabollo had heeded the call, slinking to hear what their Queen had to say. She had found a place to crouch and listen, feeling the blessed rage build up in her at the growing throng of followers, a grin playing across her face-

-when suddenly a familiar voice made her wings poof indignantly at her hips. Her eyes narrowed.

Torgus.

Immediately she flitted through the crowd towards the fellow War-clansman, grabbing him by a brightly-colored wing to give it a yank, "What are you doing here?" He would ruin everything.

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Lifting her hands a little, palm up, she shook her head softly towards him as he offered, blushing a little at the prospect of being literally picked up. She was starting to say something along the lines of "No, Mengyao, I appreciate the offer--," but the sound that sudden came out of his mouth when the other horseman started to wring around him had her eyebrows raising and eyes opening a little bewildered at what she was seeing.

Coupled with the bursting of a sudden voice behind her, she kind of jumped a bit, looking behind her at the War Horseman trouncing around wildly, she was starting to feel a little overwhelmed.

Turning back up to Mengyao, and now the one named Mahir, she gave them both a slightly withered look, before laughing softly. "A friend of yours, I suppose?"

She didn't really want to be trampled on. . .

kurotomato

AstaraeI

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:58 pm
Unsure of what was going on, Mei shadowed some of the many students that were headed for someplace unknown to her. Curiosity was a killer sometimes, someday, she was sure it would get her into trouble, or worse. The fact that the horsemen were involved didn't bode well with her either--anything involving them tended to be bad news.

Tugging her coat up around her, she held it closed, folding her arms under her chest as she followed casually at a distance. She didn't want to get to close to anyone, nor make anyone too aware of her presence. With luck, she would just be another part of the crowd, and no one would notice her there. Not that is stopped her from spotting a familiar doppelganger.

Weaving through the crowd, Mei quietly approached Gene, tapping her lightly on the shoulder. "Gene? Do you know what is going on here.."

Carhop Calvalier

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces