Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]
[PRP] I've lost my way (Doitsu and Dziko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 am
User Image
(Forgot to say Doitsu was a seer, she sees things in her dreams of her future, but doesn't know that she does... It's more like deja vu )

The area that Doitsu wondered to looked vaguely familiar to her, thought at the moment she wasn't quite sure why it was. She felt she had been here before, but she knew she hadn't. Her ears were folded back as she slowly walked. She almost knew what was going to happen next, as if it had already happened before. Maybe she was just being crazy and was just one of those things that seemed pretty familiar. Her tail flicked from side to side slowly.

She wasn't sure if she should be frightened of the situation, or if she should take it as a blessing. Her heart started to race. It wasn't something she could help, the feeling just happened. She missed being a cub, she never got these feelings then, she was safe in her pride then and her mother.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm
User ImageShe had to admit, after a few months of uncertainty the shrine she was to be a keeper of was beginning to look like a proper shrine. Still it lacked a few very certain flora that would aid in various rituals that she was needing to do for later days. Taking a few minutes shift a few more things around Sade left heading out keeping a place in mind where she had seen a few of plants that she needed.

True, gathering plants and shifting rocks were not entirely her job, there were others who could have taken care of it yet the idea of disturbing them was not her favorite. Heading towards the edge of the border she paused, her brown eyes watching an orange and yellow figure.

“Hello may I help you?” She called out unsure if it was someone passing by to visit a shrine or if it was an intruder there to do harm.

[ Lady Kiya ]

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 pm
Just like she thought, someone had appeared. It startled her at first, but after she calmed down a few moments, Doitsu felt the other meant no harm. "I... I'm lost, I fear." She said with a sweet smile. She didn't know where she was, yet something told her she had been here before... Or at least it was familiar enough to think she had been here before.

"I'm Doitsu," She told her. Seeing the female was bright green with some darker green made her feel a little at ease. She had been use to her pride, and seeing a bright female was easier than not seeing one. "What is this place?" She asked the female. Curiosity had gotten her, and she wanted to see if she had really been here.

hanging gallow

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff