[PRP] It's a bit odd [Rerena, Hiiro, & Coatl] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm
"She's right, Hii." She nudged his cheek with her nose. "Maybe you think your visions have no importance but...they might be important to somebody. I mean...they helped you train at first, right?" Her golden eyes flicked back to Rerena when she spoke of her only visions involving Hiiro, and she couldn't help the wave of jealousy that crashed over her. She scooted a bit closer to the brown male, feeling possessive of the male and a bit disoriented by the offer of shelter. "What?"
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:35 pm
[ Hey You! ]

Hiiro grunted, letting Coatl move closer, putting his paw on her back.

"Whatever you think I can do, I'm sorry, not much help to strangers." He looked, grooming Coatl dryly.

"It's up to Coatl is we stay."

She was uneasy, it seemed.

He wanted her calm again.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[ Hey You! ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:01 pm
Rerena didn't miss the reaction Coatl had to her, trying to offer the female a smile. Oh dear...it seemed the male from her dreams had someone very much interested in him. And by his reactions, it was mutual. Ah well, than. "I offered shelter. No strings attached, if that's what you're worried about." She put a paw to her chest and bowed slightly. "I am Rerena Sanc. It is a pleasure to meet you two."
Das Tor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:15 pm
Coatl looked up at Hiiro, then back to Rerena. The other...seemed nice. So..."I guess...it'd be okay." She took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes. And my name is Coatl. At least for now." She grinned at that, and nudged Hiiro. "And this big lug can introduce himself for once."
NovaCracker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:18 pm
[ Hey You! ]

Hiiro scowled unappreciatively at Coatl, giving her an unhappy look.

"Hiiro Yui." He snorted, tail switching in annoyance.

HONESTLY. He hated wording. And socializing. People. Faces.'

He began looking, well... Surly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:55 am
"Coatl. Hiiro. You are both welcome in my kingdom. I'll lead you to somewhere you can settle for the night." She turned and began to walk, to lead them into her lands proper. Best to get them settled quickly so she might nurse away the little sting of disappointment.
Das Tor
[[I figure we might as well finish this thing before we send them to the Jini.]]

[ Hey You! ]

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:58 am
Coatl bounced a bit, giving Hiiro a quick lick on the cheek before bounding to follow Rerena. It would be nice to settle her paws a little, get them rested up before Hiiro did whatever it was he had to do. And if he tried to do it without her? Well, she'd kick his butt! Good looking butt or not!
NovaCracker
[[Good plan to me!]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:03 am
[quote="[ Hey You! ]

"I suppose." Hiiro shrugged, and followed the pair slowly, frowning.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas