Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image
Fin'lay had once more found herself at the border of the pride, however, this time it was the opposite end. Today she was making sure the guards were well rested and taken care of and tending to those that needed it. It appeared that there was nothing new to report and everything bordering the pride was peaceful. Fin'lay smiled as she pawed at a flower growing out of the ground. Even though peace is a shortly lived thing, Fin'lay couldn't help but want to enjoy herself while she could and once she was finished seeing all of the guards she would go and spend the rest of the day with her cubs. Maybe she could take this chance to spend more one-on-one time with them.

A small smile once more appeared on her maw. Mahon would probably revel in the chance to go to the border of the pride and see the land outside of their own. Not that he wanted to go beyond that, but like his mother he cared for the well being of the pride and as his mother and the Sqiach it made her feel proud. For a moment she allowed her eyes to wander once more from the pride to the outside lands, it was in that instance that her yellow eyes found a blue lioness coming straight towards her. Fin'lay made sure to stay calm, certainly this rogue wouldn't be silly enough to come to a pride with hostile intentions alone. There were of course a few who would but something about the way she walked told her that this lioness wasn't a threat or danger to the pride. "Merry meet." Fin'lay greeted the lioness when she was close enough. "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image
Ayumu had wandered to the rogue lands to find a male to impregnate her so that her pride could have new blood. Her endeavors had been successful, however, her pride soon disbanded after her return. Whether or not she was pregnant had yet to be known as she wasn't far along anyways to tell. Not to mention she would be a first time mother and probably wouldn't notice until she was about to burst anyways. However, that now meant she was wandering the rogue lands without a place to call home. If she was indeed pregnant she certainly didn't want to have her cubs born in these lands if she could help it. Even though she had never had to really work hard in her life, thanks to her parents treating her like a princess, she could see the wear and tear this life could have on someone. She didn't want that for her cubs. Only problem was finding a pride. Not to mention one that would accept her potential cubs. They would be hybrids if they were there at all.

A soft sigh escaped her as she reached the border of Seorsa-fala, her body drained from the miles she had walked. She could smell that there were all walks of life gathered in this area. Ayumu stopped and then realized why. There actually was a pride here, one that reveled in the night if she remembered correctly. One that would accept her and any cubs she might or might not have growing inside of her. Something about this place seemed peaceful. Something about it felt like home.

After a moment or two of mulling over the rumors she had heard she padded closer to the border. Maybe there would be a guard who could give her more information. Clear up any rumors that were untrue. Once she got close enough she noticed a black and purple lioness who looked thin but strong. Perfect! "Hello." Ayumu responded when she reached the lioness. "My name is Ayumu." She added. The lioness certainly looked like the night sky. Her dream like fantasy's that made up her world made her wonder if this lioness was in fact a fallen star. "My pride..." Ayumu paused. "My pride disbanded and I'm searching for a new home. I heard rumors of this one and thought I might check it out." A genuine gentle and innocent smile crept onto her maw. "I heard that this pride accepted all walks of life.... Even.. Hybrids." Ayumu wasn't sure what would happen next but she really hoped that this rumor was true. Very few accepted them. Of course if she was indeed pregnant the males would be going with the father, Thona but the girls would be staying with her as per their agreement. They would need a place that accepted all of them regardless. Even if her pride was gone she wasn't going to back out on their deal. Provided she was pregnant.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 am
When the female began to talk, tell her of her name, Fin'lay realized that there was a sense of urgency to her words. Like any question she asked was of the utmost importance. "Ayumu, it is a lovely name." She injected, before the female continued. When the lioness continued to tell her of her home and how she had been searching for someplace new Fin'lay felt her heart ache for the stranger. Maybe Nyx had brought her here to finally have a place to rest in peace for however long she wanted or needed. Then Fin'lay noticed the smile on Ayumu's maw as she talked about hybrids. There wasn't anyone else there but the two of them and Fin'lay couldn't really smell any other scent other then theirs. Oh. A smile of her own came to her maw.

Fin'lay nodded. "It is true. Seorsa-fala is an open pride that welcomes anyone who wishes for a home where they can rest peacefully. Hybrids are accepted just as equally as anyone else." The warm, motherly smile the Sgiach had never faded. She couldn't tell if the female was pregnant but she had a hunch that if she wasn't, she intended to be. Being a new mother herself, Fin'lay understood the need to find someplace safe to raise children. "We worship the goddess Nyx in this pride, we have some odd traditions, but you are not expected to fully accept our beliefs. Just so long as you are tolerant of them, just as we are of yours." It was true. It was one of the great things about Seorsa-fala. While they had all these beliefs and traditions, they were open to new ideas and overall they were a very open pride. Being the queen Fin'lay of course probably had a different view than outsiders, but she still hoped that others would see the draw to the pride.

"My name is Fin'lay, I am the Sgiach here." Fin'lay paused and turned herself so that she could show the lioness the other side of the border she had been blocking. "I cannot say if Nyx has brought you here to us or not, but in any case you are welcome to stay here and rest your paws. During this time you are free to check out the pride and see if it is to your liking?" She asked. "I can show you around a bit if you're not too tired." The Sgiach offered. It was a slow night and any chance to help someone in need was a good enough reason to let the guards tend to themselves for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:01 am
When the Sgiach responded and told her a bit about the pride she felt elated. Maybe this was going to be the place she could raise her cubs in peace, where they would be treated equally and fairly. To her it was the biggest factor in finding a pride so when the opportunity presented itself she couldn't help but to jump on it. It helped that she would be given the chance to make up her mind while still experiencing what it would be like to be a member of the pride. It was that idea that really helped squash any doubt she had left. "I would love to see what Seorsa-fala has to offer." Ayumu said in response.

As Fin'lay turned Ayumu finally caught a sight of the pride that had been hidden and off in the distance she could see a lot of different creatures walking around, heading off to do whatever tasks they needed. It beckoned her to come in, closer. "Please lead the way." Was all she could say, a grin was plastered on her maw as she walked over to the lioness and was led into the heart of the pride. Ayumu could try to pretend that she had a choice of leaving, but from the moment she stepped into the prides border she was done for. It was her home.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 am
WC: 1415

[IC] Seòrsa-fala Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items