START DATE: Pfft close enough OPEN NOW
END DATE: ~January 1st 12AM CST
Plushie Raffle Date: It's a mystery
Seasons Greetings! As we have for years, Soquili is proud to present to you the Winter Workshop CYO Plushies!
Please read the updated rules.
• • • RULES • • •
• Each gifter (you guys) can color as many plushies as you want to.
• Each gift recipient(the one getting the gift) can only have ONE ticket for the "plushie turned real" raffle, though the amount you can be gifted it unlimited. You MUST have a plushie in your possession to get a ticket.
• The plushies can be ANY theme.
• If you choose to make someone's quest or OC into a plushie and wish to enter it in the raffle please post the gender of the plush
• You can not enter plushies from previous years - all entered plushies must be new. If you want a design from a previous year made, you must get a NEW Plush of it.
• You are allowed to have someone else color one for you - keep this privately or post in the Hopefuls thread
• You cannot Post Cosplays into the Raffle Thread. If it is a fantastical wildlife (Ex: Pokemon) it must have more to it than JUST the species traits to make it your own (Accessories etc)
• If you choose to cert your plushies they must be certed and delivered by yourself.
• You may use rl materials to color the plushie (paints, colored pencils, markers/etc) if you do not have access or can not use a digital coloring program.
• No mules - this should be common sense by now
• Plushies MUST be certed if being entered for raffle tickets
Below is a list of little Soqelves that will be making plushie dreams come true!
- Darkmoon Dancer
- more as they sign up
Should a colorist chose your plushie please keep in mind that the conversion may not be 100%. If a plushie is too heavily edited or a mutant it may or may not carry the traits over, or if it's unedited it may get an accessory. It's entirely up to the colorist on how they choose to interpret your plush. Colorings and markings may vary as well.
Click the above banner to enter your plushies for your raffle ticket.
The max tickets you can receive is 1
You are not entering plushies but more so applying for your ticket.
At the end if you happen to get rolled you get the choice of which plushie from your batch you'd like to be made real.
• • • • • • •
Can't color a plushie for some reason?
Too shy or don't know many people in Soquili?
Just want someone else to color you one?
Want to Color ponies but don't know who to give them to?
Don't worry, you're not left out! <3
Just post in our Hopefuls thread and who knows, someone might surprise you with a plushie of your very own! Or if you're of the coloring sort but are unsure of who you want to give to, you can create stock and post as many as you want
• • • • • • •
Have some Plushies you colored but don't know who to give it to?
Wanna have a little fun as you color?
Why not give away the plushies you make in one of our CYO Themed Games?! 8D
-IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK THEM IN THIS THREAD-