Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Share a little something

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am
Share something about your recent practice! Make it short and sweet.

Here are some examples/ideas:
Did you write a new prayer?
Hold a great ritual?
Take a walk?
Experience something?

Take a few lines to share something related to your practice, or your craft.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 am
The last piece of work I did was making a scented eye pillow for meditation on the element of fire. It contained various herbs and spices that represent the element of fire.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 pm
i didnt do anything recent. last thing i did though was look up a few gods/goddess/beings. recent thing tho was that i had a third eye moment and saw a glimpse of my new guardian that my bf sent me :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:59 am
Just (like 20 minutes ago!) got done working a Braucherei morning ritual. It's been an interesting addition to my day, I had been shying away from morning stuff as I am most certainly not a morning person. I did have a small (and short) prayer I said in the morning to welcome the day, but this ritual is a bit more extensive.

((I am not good at short...))  

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 am
Lately I've been dreaming. Holding silence. Letting myself be. It's harder than you think. I have also been playing with silly graphics on my computer and then throwing paint at them. Nice to create just for myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:00 pm
Honestly haven't been doing much of anything this lately. I'm so burned out on work, and everything else that's been going on, that I just have zero energy for anything else - which REALLY sucks. I mean I'm happy to have close to FT hours now, but it's definitely kicking my a**.

I did go outside briefly though on the Full Moon, just to sort of say hello. Nothing super formal, but just a "hey I haven't totally abandoned my practices" sort of thing.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Talesofbiro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:45 pm
I've begun doing daily prayers every night. Which is really the beginning of me actually practicing my path instead of just researching/studying it.

It's also lead to this revelation: Researching will help me know things about my faith, practicing them will help me understand it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Sanzolvr29
It's also lead to this revelation: Researching will help me know things about my faith, practicing them will help me understand it.

Oh, this. So much this.

I prepare with study and research. I get exposed to the Mystery and experience what I've been reading about first hand. And later on, things fall into place as I practice my path - sometimes I get multiple 'Eureka' moments out of the same experience. The longer I practice the more layers I build and the better I see and feel how the pieces fit together.

It's all those little moments of pure joy that keep me going.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

kinetic-weapons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 am
I've been getting into the habit of when I have tea time I pour an extra cup as an offering. I know something is with me and I would like it to know that I realize it's existence and that my mind is open.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:12 pm
Yesterday my boyfriend and I took a walk through the graveyard beside of my house. With the new fallen snow everything looks so peaceful and new. I had sort of an 'aha' moment as I was out walking. The snow sort of represented a clean new feeling for me and inspiration for the coming spring.  

P 3 R S E P H O N 3

Bashful Assailant

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ondottr

Lonely Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 am
I made a lovely set of meditation beads for Loki! Each bead represents one of Loki's names or nicknames, and I've been working to memorize it so that I can run through it with ease. I've never used beads like this as a tool before, but they've become part of my nightly ritual. I'm hoping that as I get better at using them, they'll help me stay centered and focused during meditation. They seem to be working well! Success!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm
Did you write a new prayer?
I wrote a new prayer for Beltane since its coming up
and right now i'm working on writing a money spell
and lately i have been researching Cernunnos  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:20 am
Starting to use herbs more in my practice and combining them with crystal energies. I'm also doing tarot now, and I'm a natural at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:39 pm
I cast a spell with moonlight to heal a coyote and went a little over board. Emotion in spellwork seems to really matter. xd  

Wolfsblood90

Anxious Warrior

12,200 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games