Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
“The sweetest berries bloom
from gorgeous flowers..”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Noel nodded. "Your Vulpix is quite strong, now return Butterfly." The Finneon went back. "Excellent job." She looked over at Vince. "Well, time to battle that little one. Go Amber!" Noel released her Pontya. "Neiiiiiiigghh!!" The horse let out a battle cry.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 11 Amber
User Image Lv. 12 Butterfly

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image
THEME: Assassin ♬xxxxx LOCATION: Hono TownxxxxxOBJECTIVE: Become the Master xxxxxCHAPTER: - A Fresh Start

Sonya jumped off her trainer landing ever so softly on the ground using her psychic powers Alright Sonya lets fare questo" He smiled devilishly "Sonya use Confusion then Dark Pulse on the Ponyta there" Sonya's eyes started to glow blue sending a few psychic waves over at the enemy pokemon then releasing a dark energy from around her body spreading out everywhere

Current Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 6 { Sonya } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 12 {Volpe}

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
3x Pokeballs, 5x Potions, a Pokedex, Dead Fiancee's Ring, and Jug of Sake
Cassy Uzuki

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:54 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Ponyta stood strong and took both hits. "Morning Sun and then Ember!" Cait called. The Ponyta healed itself a little and then shot hot ember coals at the baby pokemon.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 11 Amber

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image
THEME: Assassin ♬xxxxx LOCATION: Hono TownxxxxxOBJECTIVE: Become the Master xxxxxCHAPTER: - A Fresh Start

"Sonya Mirror Coat!" Sonya shot up a Mirror like object from her mind that blocked the Embers and sent towards the horse 3 very large fire balls (mirror coat sending back double damage so making the Embers fire balls but it is a psychic attack) "Now Sonya Dark Pulse" she did just that and sent not only 3 fire balls at the enemy but more dark energy at her as well

Current Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 6 { Sonya } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 12 {Volpe}

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
Cassy Uzuki

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Ponyta felt nervous, Noel could sense it. She was hit by the Mirror Coat. "Quick, dodge Dark Pulse!" Ponyta leapt out of the way. "Now Tail Whip and Tackle!" Ponyta wiggled her tail lowering the Gothita's defense and then charged into the small pokemon.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 11 Amber

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Sonya got knocked back and quite a ways too "Come on Sonya do this for me get up please?" he looked at her as she had gotten up wiping dirt off of her "Bene now use Pound then while on top use Dark Pulse one last time!" she rushed up to the pokemon and lifted her self into the air to drop down using her pound attack but in the air she had released the dark energy downwards

Current Team:

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
Cassy Uzuki

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:03 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Cait watched as Ponyta took the hit. Amber fell to her front knees. Caitlyn smiled and walked over and pet the horse. "Well, if you don't have anymore pokemon then I'd say this is a draw." The woman looked over to the man. "Good fight." She pet Ponyta. "Amber-chan you were excellent." She returned her pokemon to her pokeball and walked over to the man. On the way over she pet the little pokemon. "You're quite strong little one." She then turned to Vince. "Well, let's go inside the center and heal up our pokemon." She said smiling at him.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 13 Amber

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

she smiled back at the female then gave her a death glare when she reached over to Vincent "After you Signora" he happily followed her into the Center and he gave the nurse his pokemon "Ti dispiacerebbe curarli per favore?...Ugh sorry mind healing them please?" he had asked and corrected himself to ask again. The nurse giggled and took the two pokeballs and gave them to a chansey to heal them "So what brings you to Muiut Caitlyn?" he had asked her while waiting for his pokemon to come back

Current Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 10 { Sonya } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 12 {Volpe}

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
Cassy Uzuki

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:41 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitlyn handed her pokemon over to the nurse. She looked over at Vince. "Well, I came here to travel with my partner. Ha..quite simple right?" She giggled at herself. "I received my Sentret as a gift from my parents. You see, when I was young I was terrified of pokemon. And, Jude was different. He showed me how gentle and caring pokemon can be." She smiled and blushed a little. "Now, I get to travel around this region with my best friend. Hmm.. How about you?" She looked over at him.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 13 Amber

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image

he looked away "My actual reason for coming to Muiut is something i am terribly ashamed of...I was kicked out of the Pokemon Lega because i was a little to flirty with Cynthia..." he coughed in embarrassment "My Sonya that Gothita...that was my Fiancee's Gothitelle's child so she has been with me for a couple of years...we had always trained but she never leveled up until we got here so i think this is a good start for Sonya" he smiled

Current Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 10 { Sonya } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 12 {Volpe}

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
Cassy Uzuki

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitlyn took her pokemon from the Nurse. "Thank you miss.." She then continued on with the conversation. "I see, where's your fiance..if you don't mind me asking..?" She asked. Cait felt a sunken feeling in her chest. She wasn't quite sure why though.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 13 Amber

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 am
User ImageUser Image
THEME: Ghastly Hero ♬xxxxx LOCATION: Hono TownxxxxxOBJECTIVE: Wander Around xxxxxCHAPTER: - A Fresh Start

The solrock seemingly flinched but it was hard to tell since he just stood there, then he had taken the bullet punch which sadly enough almost knocked him out... "Dont worry Sol ill take good care of you!" He looked at the Solrock who was glaring hard at the other pokemon and began to make his move "Sol use Shadow Ball then use Fire Spin!" Sol did exactly those two moves and shot the Shadow Ball first then began to spin very fast and shot the fire into the Shadow Ball "Great job sol!" Pyro ball was a hard Ghost/fire combo but it was always a hard hitter so aki had hopped it hit

Current Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. ??? { Yukari/Female } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. ??? { Wuuthrad/Male }
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 59 { Hilde/Female } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 55 { Stark/Male }
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 70 { Ragnarok/Male } User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lv. 9 {Sol/Male}

Money:
???? Pokemoney

Inventory:
4x Pokeballs, 2x Potions, a Pokedex, Passed Mother's Ring, and Passed Father's Necklace

XTvirus

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Vin grabbed his pokemon back from her and released Sonya so she could get back on his shoulder "My sweet Sonya...was killed by a Team Rocket grunt..." Sonya tried to make Vin happy by doing a little dance on his should until finally he got a small smile on his face

Current Team:

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
Cassy Uzuki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 am
Tesugare Ryuu

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitlyn sighed. "That's horrid.." Her voice sounded different, more dark and dry. She turned to him. Wrapped him arms around him. "There.There." (She's an emotionless person most of the time. She means to help, but isn't that good...)

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 10 Jude
User Image Lv. 13 Amber

Money:

500Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Tesugare Ryuu

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Oddly enough her dry emotions actually seemed to make him smile a bit more. Sonya looked over at the female and puffed up "Haha calm down Sonya she is just a friend" the Gothita how ever did not want to calm herself but with a sigh she did "and as for you Caitlyn everything is fine now i had rectified the problem by turning the mad man into the polizia so nothing to worry about as long as i have Sonya and my sonya's ring with me i will be fine" he said with a emotional smile

Current Team:

Money:
500 Pokemoney

Inventory:
Cassy Uzuki

~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items