Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
The Fluffball on the Rock (Athena x Mizu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 pm
Athena stretched his legs and wondered out away from the main group again. There were cubs under paw, some juv, some truly cubs, but all but one was his. Of course nine cubs was a lot of work for him and for the others. Zenobia had his and her three to look after and helped him with his other five not to mention the adopted cub. It was a very good thing that a lot of the male's now adult children had stuck around. It was nice to have someone to help take the pressure off parents.

Athena loved each and every one of his cubs dearly, but he often went off like this either to nap away from the others, or hunt, or both. He liked coming out where he might meet others, and since so often he DID meet others while he was on is little jaunts away, he never stopped taking them. More often than not they resulted in beautiful ladies that he made friends with... and sometimes did more than make friends with. No male could complain about those kinds of occurrences.

Happy thoughts of cubs and beautiful females in his head, Athena hopped up onto a rock and fluffed his fur up before making himself comfortable and getting to a nap. As he fell asleep on his rock perch, his fluffed mane swayed in the gentle breeze that was going. It was a big white mass swaying like a flower tuft and looked a bit out of place in his surroundings, but the sleeping male did not really care. He was too busy dreaming pleasant dreams about having a huge family.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:12 am
Mizu walked through the sun with practised care, her paws lightly touching ground as she moved. It was a warm day, perfect for napping, she felt good, and the sky was clear.

Simply perfect, except she wasn't watching where she was going, and squeaked when she tripped on... Someone.

"Ah!"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm
Athena did not hear the female coming. She might as well have been a ghost sneaking up on him for all he knew before she got to him, but when she touched him, he jerked awake. He was basically jerked awake AS she fell on him, which just confused the fluffball out of acting for a moment. Had the female been out to hurt him, she would have had a very easy job of it with how he hesitated. After his moment of shock wore off, the fluffy lion lifted his head and looked back at the female that had landed mostly on his shoulder. "Hello... Mizu?" He KNEW this female!

To Athena, the fact that he knew the lioness that looked rather like she had fallen on her face in his shoulder just made the whole situation funny. He chuckled and helped set Mizu back on her paws before standing and stretching. "It is not every day I have beautiful females falling from the sky to land on me. How have you been?" The male shook out his fur into its usual fluff while he waited for an answer. He was no longer tired, and likely would not be for some time with as abruptly as he had awoken.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:12 am
"God, good." Mizu was grateful to be helped up, wincing and stretching as she rose slowly, and shook herself out upon standing, the fmall ball of fur and fluff tired a moment before she yawned, shaking her head. Mmmm... The sun was still rather warm and it was making her focus incredibly difficult to kep, and Mizu yawned idly before looking to Athena again, tail swaying left and right idly.

"Just a bit tired," She admitted. "I'm afraid the sun keeps trying to make me trip on my face and fall asleep entirely. How've you been?" She beamed happily.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:14 pm
Athena chuckled and licked the female's cheek. "I have been up to my shoulders in cubs for a while, but they are all growing fast, so I likely will be out of them soon. Not that it is a bad thing for them to grow, but I will miss it when they all are grown up. I do love having cubs around, and most of my grown children have stuck around or at least visit. It is nice to have a big family." He smiled softly and fluffed himself up again. He was very proud of all his cubs and he always wanted more. He could never have enough cubs, as far as he was concerned.

"Bright sun is a good reason to take a nap... then again, nearly anything is a good reason for a nap." Athena licks the female's face clean of any of his own fur and any dirt she might have gotten off of him. He was so used to having cubs around that he did not really think about it before he started cleaning her face. The fluffy male stopped after a moment and laughed at himself. "Sorry... habit from having so many cubs. Dirt on fur gets automatic bath." He looked at his paws in embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 pm
"That happens." Mizu giggled, tail flicking and smiling warmly, and she chuckled.

"Cubs seem nice. My parentsd had several... I've had none, though. My twin left, and I don't know where my relatives are, so." She shrugged, smiling and rubbing Athena warmly.

"You never know."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:30 pm
Athena purred warmly at the female. "I have no family other than my cubs anymore... my father was a rogue that left my mother pregnant, my mother did not want the bother of cubs... and barely waited until we were adols to run off... and my sisters, including my twin said that it was my fault because I'm too loving... but my cubs love me, and so do the females that mothered them..." He sighed at the memory of his sisters. He wished he could make amends with all his sisters, especially his twin, but they had made it clear they never wanted to see him again.

"I hope you get to see your family again.. but perhaps you should think of having cubs? They make life wonderful... and your family I'm sure would be proud of any cubs you have." Athena certianly saw no reason that Mizu's family wouldn't be. She was a wonderful lioness and would make just as wonderful of cubs. "You just have to find a very good male to make cubs with... not always easy, but it can be done." He nuzzled her and purred again.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games