Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm
[ Image coming soon; should be early adols ( mid teens ) ]
User Image

Since youth, he had been quarantine, not because of self, but because of his dearest father. Those, truthfully, Thamani had always showed signs of weakness which would be in turn translate to femininity. His father was known to only take his 'prized' children home. But, because he had brought his mother had somehow played a role in to why Jemmnu had decided to keep Thamani, and especially under close watch. From his deteriorating health, he still made a plea to play with the other cubs. Even went as far as faking to be fine ( which had been common now ) to play, but that lasted very little until his father caught on the game. As he grew older, he became isolated even more. The healers would speak of rumors of his death being at any wake of his foot steps. He had started to fear being touched by others other than his family.

But he grew enough to find 'escapes'.. where he could slip passed his over protecting body guard of a brother sent by his father to find peace of mind. Though alone, it felt better than being smothered by his family at times. He looked on across the water, how he laid was delicate upon a rock, and was rather fluorescent against the dark rocks. The leopard radiated a soft glow form him.. Delicate and tender, like a spirit rather than mortal flesh.

A soft sigh escaped him. He wished for salvation, an escape from these caves.. to see the sun for the first time. Things that his siblings had come home speaking about but he wasn't allowed. No, .. he had been contained and restricted for way too long that his insides wanted to rip open and escape.. while his outside was cold, and detached from the world around him. His deposition was subservient yet surreal in all senses of the word.. stoic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
Ekaitz was looking around the tunnels for his father. His uncle had come to the pride recently and since his uncle and his father's reunion, his father had been a bit moody. It was to the point where his father left the pride. By now Ekaitz was sure he would return. It wasn't like his father to leave him for so long. Usually when he had the urge to go out in the rogue lands he was gone for a couple days.

As he walked through the tunnels he saw a glint of a pale leopard. A grin fell on his face. Could it be Thamani? His steps quickened as he tried to catch up to the leopard. Then he spotted him and he was sure it was his friend. It had been a long time since they were together. Thamani was often sick and so they couldn't play too often. Recently Ekaitz had been so busy with training and family drama that he hadn't been able to see Thamani for a while.

“Where are you headed?” Ekaitz said as he came up from behind Thamani. His voice was quiet as he wasn't sure what Thamani was up to. He walked next to his friend. “How have you been recently? I am sorry I haven't gone to visit you. My uncle is staying here and I've been spending a lot of my free time with him.” Ekaitz explained.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm
As he glides through the rocks.. he was suddenly greeted by the most unlikely of his 'friends'. One, in fact, he had played with some time ago, and that face of familiarity was something he had almost forgotten all about. "To a spring's end ...not to far down." But, he didn't look straight at him, merely knew his presence. He'd gotten to train his other senses quite well since the last time they met, he knew of the 'feelings' other gave off, this feeling was unique to Ekaitz. "Fine, as always...Ekaitz.." His voice seemed more feminine than last, unique and tender for a male. "I did not expect it, you have nothing to be sorry for." He kept what seemed like 'gliding' across the way til they got to the edge where the water slipped away through a wall..

Then swiftly he turned, and laid his eyes upon the male for the first time in so long.. Bowing his head. "I am sure your uncle is pleased with having you as an addition to the family." A soft smile as he curled up on a rock.. Not wanting to spook him by going any further, by further would mean to swim. So, he merely laid upon a rock and coiled his tail around him. His fur was long and whispy, like a snow leopard's fur..

Noting that Ekai did seem sorry for not visiting. "It is fine really." He'd been smothered by mother, father and a over bearing brother enough.. but other than that- it seemed lonely and suffering. Doubting anyone could know how he felt at this point, he turned his head away... having grown more detached from the soft loving leopard this male had met before. "Why did you follow me.." He suddenly asked out of the blue from their conversation. His ears went back as he looked at him through the corner of his eye.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 pm
Ekaitz watched Thamani and smiled. “Do you mind company? If I become an annoyance I can always leave.” Ekaitz said with a nod. He decided to keep his family troubles to himself though. Right now the family drama was something he wanted to avoid. His uncle and father had a fight, resulting in his father leaving the pride. It was all a giant mess. Ekaitz wanted to have sometime away from it. Being with an old friend would help clear his head.

“My uncle for the most part is happy to have me as his nephew. I am glad I finally got to meet him. My father had been searching for him since we arrived here. Finally meeting him was something else.” Ekaitz said with a nod. It also opened Ekaitz eyes to his father's real past, how his young life was compared to his own. The life his father had lived was something he would never experience. He couldn't understand how someone could even life fully after it. But that wasn't something he wanted to worry about now, despite it being his only thought for the last few days.

With the sudden question, Ekaitz thought about it. He had wanted to talk to Thamani for the pure selfish reason of wanting to get his mind on something else. There was a brief hesitation before he answered. “I wanted to talk to you again. I saw you and realized that I hadn't seen you for sometime.” He said. Not telling the truth made his stomach twirl. He paused against before speaking. “I wanted to talk to someone, anyone really. I was looking for my father to talk to him, but he's been gone for so long. I just need someone to help me keep my mind off other things. I know it is selfish of me to want that.” He looked at the ground with embarrassment.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm
"I don't mind... as long as you are not family." As his friend got closer, and he spoke. The answers of why he didn't come see him in the 'healing' den was apparent. He had his own troubles, like father. Luaith used to visit him all the time, now, he was gone. Family problems had always seemed as if to break apart the very soul of the one having to go through the problems. Alone. Patiently, and inventively he heard out the male. His story, letting him throw his burdens upon the the pie-bald leopard. Maybe if he had found his friend sooner, maybe he wouldn't have had to suffer alone with his family problems. This, almost killed Thamani to hear, as Ekaitz closed in on the leopard's side, he lifted himself up just slightly as to go face to face with the bright green male.

Intensely looking in to his eyes.. "It isn't selfish." He said gently, and tenderly as if to melt every word that came from his mouth. "I may not be your father, but if you need company, I assure you there is always room for you in my path." His eyes, innocent, and crystaled blue orbs spoke the truth.. It almost looked loving for an instant. His first friend.. Needed him. Or so he pretended to feel wanted.

"Sit with me, and I will lend you an ear.." A soft smile brimmed the edges of his lips.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 pm
Ekaitz nodded his head and sat down. Someone was finally going to listen to him. He had a chance to show that he wasn't just a happy young leopard, that he had problems like everyone else. However he wasn't even sure where to start. After a moment of thinking about it, he thought the best place was to talk about when his problems started. "My father isn't around much." Ekaitz started as he looked at the ground, trying to keep his thoughts in order. "He hardly stays int he pride for very long. His old reason was that he was looking for my uncle. But now that my uncle is here, my father left again."

There were times when he really needed his father. He was raised mostly by the brotherhood mothers and other members of the pride. There were times when he felt closer to them then his own father. When he was younger, he would sometimes question if his father even cared about him. Now that he was older, he was sure that his father could careless about him. When his uncle came the fact became even more clear. "Torm is my father's clan name, from before he lived in this pride. It is customary to pass the name down. My uncle said that my father should have given me the family name as well. But he didn't."

When the fact was brought up, Ekaitz had felt colder then he had ever felt. At first he had no idea why his father wouldn't give him the family name. Then it became obvious. He had come from a fling. His father didn't want to accept him as his own. It would be a disgrace to the family name. That was all Ekaitz was to his father. A disgrace.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:30 pm
If anyone would be content to hear someone else's problems- it was Thamani, the one of a heart of gold. His ears were always open, and the tenderness flowed out of him, not matter his hardships. This made it easy for him to absorb Ekaitz's words, hear what had ailed him. Much to what Ekaitz's described had been his own life.. Yet, he couldn't help but feel like Eka's was far beyond troubled than he was.. A clan name? He hadn't heard of one of those- but he could only imagen what it was like on the outside, did they get such a name if they were born above ground? He hadn't been sure, and opted to not ask such a feeble question. Instead, he studied, and concerned himself over his old friend..

And when he said 'But he didn't' - the tale had weighed on him too, and when those words had utter from the male's maw, Thamani closed the gap between them and rubbed the bottom of Eka's chin with his own head.. Holding the position for a moment before raising his head so they were now cheek to cheek.. This closeness, he learned from Luaith, father's mate. This 'touching', is a gateway for one to understand the emotions, the feelings, and feel compassion.

"It's ok." The only thing he could figure out to say.. But a moment of silence made him realize that it wasn't ok. Maybe.. "That leaves you room to make your own name.... don't you think?" He didn't know too much how the naming clans had gone, although naive in his suggestion.. Hoping to help lessen the burden.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:09 pm
Ekaitz thought about what Thamani said. It was true. If he wanted he could make his own clan name. “I think I could. I wouldn't know what I would name myself though. I just feel like if he wanted me as his son he would have given me his name. It doesn't make sense to me. I want to ask him about it, but he left.” Ekaitz wasn't even sure if his father would be returning. He had a feeling that Bukaera would just leave him. His uncle already said he had no intention of staying in the pride. Ekaitz would be left all alone in the pride, with no family. The thought terrified him.

He looked at Thamani and gave an awkward smile. “But I don't want to burden you in my troubles. You probably have your own troubles to worry about.” Ekaitz couldn't help but feel bad about what he had just done. He was sure the other leopard had his own troubles. It was selfish of him to shove all his problems on someone else. He had a moment of weakness and he gave into it. More often then not, he kept all his problems he had to himself. He was always found grinning, even if he was feeling horrible inside.

“How about you? Anything you would like to talk about?” Ekaitz asked. Since he had spilled some of his feelings out, he thought it would be only fair to listen to Thamani's troubles.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 pm

The leopard was more of less warped in his friend's world. Not interested in his own, and if the words came out of his mouth, he was leaving.. His friend would be crushed. He wasn't like his father, he couldn't leave, not without telling him or taking him along. But he knew, for his own sanity he needed to leave.. He was confined for so long, unable to make any friends outside of his family, except for the boy. Everything felt like it was suffocating but he kept a calm face for his friend. "Maybe you can name yourself something you have accomplished." Giving a soft nod. "Or.. maybe go out and find a name. I bet the world out there has a lot to offer..." Hinting at his own dreams and goals. His father held a tightness to the king, and he felt like a chained dog if he were to leave, the guards would surely keep him pinned down.

Escape.. Escape...

"No, nothing." He replied, and sent him with a ginger smile at the end. "We're all grown up now... My siblings have found their own way, and yet I still remain...Can I ask you something?" He could become a catcher, definitely not a guard but regardless of what he wanted to become, and what training he would have to go through. His father refused it. Jemmnu wanted him to live comfortable, and not lift a paw. He was Pie-Bald after all. A branch of what his grandmother was, and delicate in every sense of the word but he wanted more out of life than the inside of these caves.

"Have you... seen the sun..." He wanted to desperately and with the subject change, he might not have to tell his friend anything of his plans. Not yet anyways...His demeanor was soft, and calming, but sad all at once.. Pressing his maw against the male's cheek. He was affectionate, as always, because of Luaith, and mother. Jemmnu would try but the actions seemed heavy on him, and didn't quite understand how to snuggle a child.. Whom was his son.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 pm
Going out and finding a name. That struck him as something to do. He hadn't left the pride since he was very young. Since his father brought him to the pride, he had never left the tunnels. His father hardly ever stayed underground. When he was younger he would beg his father to let him go with him but Bukaera always made him stay in the pride. It drove Ekaitz crazy. “I've been to the surface before. I was born out there. I don't remember much about it, but I think that I am going to go out there.”

He thought about his duties to the pride. His father always ignored them in favor of being with the company of a leopardess. Ekaitz thought that maybe it wouldn't be so terrible to neglect his duty just for a little bit. “I wonder, if I left the pride now if I would be welcomed back once I figured out my name.” He asked out loud, though more to himself. Heck, he might even run into his father. “If I left, would you keep it a secret? I can explain why I left to the older members. I think they would understand.”

The idea of seeing the surface world again was getting him excited. He knew that if he was going to go, he would need to go sooner then later. If he had time to think about it, he would never go. Ekaitz welcomed the affection, though it was something different to him. He just gave his friend a smile. “I wonder if I go if I would return? My father loves the outside world more then down here. As his son, you would think I would be like him. Even my uncle said he could never stay down here for a long stretch of time.”

The thought of not being underground was odd for him. But seeing the sun again was so tempting. He remembered climbing trees with his hybrid friend when he was younger. What an experience that was. He stood up. There was so much he wanted to see again. He was sure that he would leave the pride, at least for a short time.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 am

"Those not directly connected to royalty, I doubt that they would mind as much. Don't you think?" Pondering it, but his father was Nahasi's old best friend. Which meant that others in the pride knew whom he was, and how Jemmnu kept him completely locked down. Now a days, since father's mate Luaith left on a mission, father left more often and for longer stretches of time. Their mother was easily manipulated although he wouldn't dream of doing that to her. But he learned to sneak away more often and often did little white lies to doctors to let him move about the pride more since his father's absence.

The more he spoke to his old friend, the more he missed him... and giving him the idea of 'leaving'? Maybe they could leave together? No... That wouldn't be good would it? He wouldn't want to burden his friend, and with his small yet unknowingly seductive affections were easy because of the nature of his father. Softly passing a lick against the other's ear and rubbing his muzzle against his friend's cheek.

"I don't think your like your father..." 'If that counts' - he thought. "If they let me father return... I think the brotherhood wouldn't turn you away. We are family after all. A unit." The very things his own father preached to him. "I'd keep it a secret, ....if you take me with you." He finally said it- and on accident too! Damnit, he couldn't back out- wait.. was that what he really felt. Deceifering his own feelings had become an enigma even to him. Looking at the male, a softness was there...

He wouldn't dare say it aloud... Then quickly he slithered away from his friend, delicate and jumped down the rocks they were on. "....Kidding. Just.. Don't leave without saying good bye." Ears back and lowered his head away from the male, Thamani's self was being troubled... and he couldn't burden his friend after all.. A heavy sigh laid out before he started to walk away without another word.

Club Snails
;-----; Thamani.. I didn't know! <3...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:45 pm
Ekaitz nodded his head. Even if he left, he doubted many would notice his absence. He played around with some of the younger members of the pride, but that was about it. It didn't bother him, not knowing the older members of the pride. It let him go by unnoticed a lot easier.

He enjoyed the affection he got from Thamani. Occasionally he would brush himself against his friend in response. With other leopards his age, he never hesitated from showing how much he cared for them. He had seen his father treat others he just met like they had been long time lovers, so Ekaitz wasn't able to see anything wrong with showing affection.

His ears perked up when Thamani offered to go with him, though they bent back down when he said kidding. “You could go with me, if you wanted to. It would be a lot more fun having company. Though if you want to stay with your family, I understand. My father isn't here anymore for me to miss and my uncle is going to leave anyways, so I guess I have no reason to stay put.” He gave a soft laugh. “But maybe I'll find my way up there and figure out who I am and figure out a name for myself.”

The thought of returning to the surface excited him. He just imaged all the site he saw when he was younger. How he went jumping out of trees with his hybrid friend and getting to bathe in waterfalls. There was so much that he missed and wanted to see again. “I'll bring you back something if you would like? Unless you do want to come. But if you don't I'll find you something special.” he said with a nod. There were lots of amazing things on the surface that you couldn't find underground. He wanted to share it with Thamani so much, but if his friend wanted to stay down here, Ekaitz wasn't going to force him to come.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 pm

The words, he was glad and could feel some joy welling up inside him as his friend started to hint as if he were taking his advice. "Names feel so much more important now.." Thamani smiled. He let his friend speak and the only thing he wanted to do was stop him and say that he would miss him- he cared for him but nothing came out. Although when it arose that he would bring something special back, he only clentched his paw in. But the tenseness calmed as soon as his friend nuzzled up again him. Ekaitz...

He shook his head from the idea that he could ever go with him so easily. "... I will await your return." He gave a firm nod, and a fake smile.

"Just promise you will be careful and... come back. I would be..heartbroken if I could not ever see your face again. Ekaitz... I would.. want to hear your new name.. know you lived your life happily. That would be all I could ever ask for- that would be my something special." Lifting his body up as if he were about to leave. His heart was breaking- he was telling the one leopard that befriended him- the one who he cared for to leave and gave him that push knowing that he- himself couldn't leave. Not yet- he was still too young. Barely adolescent.

Club Snails
T_____T

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 pm
Ekaitz nodded. He would have liked to have Thamani join him on his adventure, but perhaps it would be best for both of them if he went alone for this one. A smile, meek smile spread on his maw. He didn't want Thamani to think he was sad that he wasn't going.

“I will do everything in my power to return.” He said with a reassuring nod, though he wish he felt so confident on the inside. There were so many outside factors that could stop his return and even some internal conflicts as well. If he enjoyed it out there, more then he did inside the pride, he wasn't sure if he would be able to make it back home. As a cub he loved exploring the land around him and now he would get that chance again.

And he would get to do it all by himself. His father wouldn't be around to plot the course, he would be able to go where he wanted and set his own path.

An uncomfortable loneliness filled him up as he thought about his journey. “When I return I want you to be the first to hear my new name.” He decided. That would be what could bring him home. “I promise when I figure out my name I will return here and tell you it.” Even if he did end up preferring the outside world to the pride, he would at least return in order to tell Thamani his name.

“I think I will leave first thing tomorrow morning. That should give me enough time to get prepared.”

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:03 am

Ekaitz, Thamani's heart kept aching. Softly he rubbed his face against his 'friend'. "I will hold you to that." The pain surged through his body causing him to jerk away from him and coil up slightly. His paw raised to his chest and felt almost weak. He didn't know what was happening, maybe the lack of air was getting to him.

"I don't think I can escape the medical den again, so early after going back so late. Although I will try my best to see you off. Ekaitz, I-... I have to go. Please take care." He looked in to his love's eyes, a tear escaping before he quickly turned and walked off. It was painful, but he wouldn't tell him his feelings. It would keep him tied here forever. Or so he thought...

Club Snails
T_____T .... Fin?

[IC] Mazunguko Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas