Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
The New Arrival (DaveyxLucky) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image

Missy looked up, pricking her ears as she heard the new cat's approach. She wrapped her silver tail around her paws, balancing on the fence easily. She smiled warmly, more comfortable with another cat than that dog she was forced to be with. "Unfortunately I'm stuck here. I just moved in there." She nodded towards the house. "With that annoying mutt." A look of annoyance crossed her muzzle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

"In that case, you have my sympathies," Felix replied, "Even without Mr. 'I'm in charge here!', there's that female human kitten. Not that I've ever let her get close to me! Although I have seen what happens when she gets her paws on that dolt of a dog. And he just stands there and takes it! What an idiot!"  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 am
User Image

Missy nodded, sighing. "Oh I know. She tried to get me but I got up high, where she couldn't reach me." She shook her head in exasperation. "What about you? Do you live near here?" She asked curiously, assuming he was a housecat like herself that was simply allowed outside. She wasn't used to the idea of strays.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Felix shrugged and said in return, "No place in particular. Just here or there, or wherever that catches my fancy at the moment." For the most part, Felix enjoyed the free and easy lifestyle of a stray cat, but there were times when he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of those cats who lived inside, such as when it was raining, or snowing, or cold at night.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image

Missy purred enviously. "That must be nice. To be able to just live so free, without worries. No dogs insisting on sharing or humans kits pulling fur." Her fur stood on end at the thought of them. She made herself calm down, ducking her head to smooth the silver bib of fur on her chest. "Not that they bother me, I mean." She said dismissively, acting the cool cat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

"Of course not! You're too slick for that! Just like me!" Felix said with a smile. Just then he heard the door of the house open. Looking around, he saw that the female human kitten had come out of the house with her mother close behind. The kitten pointed and said, "See? Udder kitty back!" "Yes, I do see," the mother replied with a condescending tone, and she went back into the house. Not that Felix had understood what had been said, but he didn't need to comprehend the human words to know what was coming next. "Oh oh! Looks like it's time for me to go!" he said while keeping an eye on the still-open door. When the woman returned with a broom to shoo him away, he added, "Yep, time to go! I'll see you later." Felix quickly slunk away before the woman could get close enough to use the broom. While the fence where he had been sitting was a safe place to stay away from the dog and the human kittens, the human adults could reach him, especially with a broom. The human adults liked him no more than Otto.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 pm
((OOC: Here's something else I copied from Facebook that goes with our role play. How to wash a cat twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

((Yeah, I've seen that before. xD I love it.))

Missy looked up as the humans came out. She twitched her whiskers in annoyance. "Bye!! I'll see you later?" She called to Felix as he left. She hopped down to twine around the adult female's legs, mewing piteously. She had been enjoying the conversation! Now this human had gone and wrecked it.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Because Sarah hadn't taken the time to see what was going on, she had been under the impression that the stray's presence hadn't been wanted. She picked up Missy, and as she began to pet Missy, she asked in a condescending tone, "Was that mean ol' stray bothering you?" Not that she was expecting an answer from the cat. Sarah carried Missy inside and placed her on the sofa in the living room. Otto was there at the moment, and he remarked with an amused smile, "You look a bit put out. Did something not go the way that you wanted?'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image

Missy mewed in annoyance at being picked up and spoken to like that, but she had to admit the petting felt good. She was purring by the time Sarah put her down on the couch. Glancing at Otto, she instantly stopped and frowned at him. "Yes. I was enjoying a nice conversation then that human scared him off." She said, twitching her tail.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
"A conversation? With who?" Otto inquired suspiciously. Since she had said 'him', it wasn't that hard for Otto to guess who it was that the cat was talking about. He had asked merely to see if she was going to admit that the calico stray had come back, in spite of Otto's warning.

((OOC: Here are a couple more pictures for your enjoyment! emotion_awesome ))

Deck the Halls
Im A Dangerous Tiger  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

((Awww......Those are so cute!))

Missy flicked her tail dismissively. "The stray you failed to chase off." She said, slightly smug. "What a lousy defender you are. You can't even chase off one cat." She teased him. The opportunity to mock Otto was just too good to pass up.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

The cat's remark about him being a lousy defender stung Otto, which was probably what it was meant to do. In an effort to save face, he replied, "Well, that cat isn't a real threat, and so he doesn't count. He's just annoying. A really dense and stubborn annoyance. One might think he's part mule."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Missy looked smug. "You're just insulting him because you can't get rid of him." She said mockingly. "Besides, I like him. He's nice. Better to talk to than you." She said flicking her tail dismissively.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

"Well, of course he was 'nice' to you!" Otto huffed, "But I'd be careful around him if I were you. He's not to be trusted. Oh, and if you see him again, ask him what he had for his last meal. Probably something disgusting that he pulled from a garbage can that not even a rat will eat."

((OOC: Another picture for you. Get Adopted))  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff