User ImageThe sun slowly crept up on them, as Rashida was watching the other male. He had grown since the last time she had seen him. She didn't like how fast cubs grew, it made things awkward. Though, she supposed it wasn't that awkward when it was your own child? She didn't want to find out, well, she did, she just didn't think she'd be good enough.

“You're not allowed to grow up” She spoke to him. “When did this happen?” She added with a shake of her head. She tossed her mane back after words to get it out of her eyes. Things were not going to be the same now. She missed having cubs run around her. She had been busy lately with hunting no time for kids, and now... now they were grown. She wanted more around... She sighed. The only way that'd happen she knew....

User ImageYafeu looked at the female with a raise of his brow. He couldn't control how he grew. He shook his head “I didn't grow up” He laughed at her. What a silly lioness. He hadn't see Rashida for a long time, it was good to see her again. She was almost like her aunt, or that's what he had always been told... She was their aunt. Now, he knew better. She was just his mother's best friend. He wasn't really sure what else to say to her though. Things had happened, and he had changed.

“Why would you ever think anything else.” Sure he was bigger, but that didn't mean he was an adult. He didn't feel like an adult. He just felt like an over grown kid that was allowed to do whatever he wished... As long as he got his duties done.

“But you're so big” She said to him with a chuckle. She wiggled her nose at him before patting him on his head with her paw. He sure looked like an adult. He looked a lot like his mother and a little bit of his dad. It still amazed her how fast they grew. So strange indeed. “I haven't seen your mother lately, how is she?”

Curiosity always crept up Rashida when things happened fast, or time passed before she realized. She felt bad that she had spent so much time with Gunju and little time with anyone else. She needed to fix that, and it didn't help that she spent a lot of time hunting as of late. She kept getting called to hunt in place of Gunju. He was horrible at it, she knew.

Yafeu wrinkled his nose a bit before replying, he couldn't wiggle his nose like she could. He always tried when she did it. “But still a cub” He assured her that his size had nothing to do with how he was. Though, he did choose things more wisely then he had in the past. He had to admit that, but that, to him, didn't change anything.

“She's doing okay.” Though, he noticed how sad she was getting every time someone else left the pride. So many were up and leaving from the lands. He wanted to know why, but he could never catch them before they leave. Maybe there was something happening that he was oblivious about. No one else seemed to know what was going on either. It was driving him mad. More mad than anything else. Though, he kept his questions quiet now.. He learned that no one, even if they knew, was going to tell him what he wanted to know.

Rashida nodded, that was good. She'd have to stop by and visit with her friend. She didn't know how she got so busy, but it had happened. She had lost touch with most everyone it seemed. Though, today she had run into Yafeu. She didn't recognize him at first, but it was him. She smiled at him. “That's good, I hope everything is going quite well.” She said to him honestly. “I'll have to trouble your parents sometime in the near future.” If only it allowed her to do it now.

Even this meeting was getting in the way of her duties. She had promised to be somewhere by now, but she knew Gunju wouldn't be too upset when she tells him who she ran into. She still would feel bad for making him wait just a bit longer than she original had agreed to. She wonder what he was doing right now.... She hoped he wouldn't leave.

“Tell your mother I said hi.” She said to him with a smile and a nod. She didn't want them to think she forgot about them. She just needed to get her own life under control before anything else. Everything was going together smoothly.

Yafeu nodded. “I take it you have to be somewhere?” He asked her with a raise of a brow. Everyone seemed to be too busy lately. He hadn't really had time to catch up to anyone. It was kinda lonely. He had no friends, and his twin was off doing other things... Along with his other siblings. He only stayed close to his twin. He signed and nodded. “yes, I'll tell them you said hi.” he finally said.

“I won't keep you, if you must go”

What a good lad he had grown up to be, Rashida thought. She smiled at him with nods. “Yes, I told Gunju I'd meet with him today.” She didn't know why she was telling Yafeu this, but it was what came out of her mouth. Everything was all and well, it wasn't a secret anymore... Not that it was ever since they started to be together. She smiled at him. “That would be wonderful.” She told him with a nod.

“I won't keep you any longer, hopefully I'm not keeping you.” She told him. She hadn't even bothered to ask him what he was doing. Now she felt bad, but that was something that would have to be forgiven and left for later. She didn't want to start up another conversation with him. It was nice as it was.

“It was nice seeing you, Yafeu.” She told him before going her own way.

He gave her an awkward smile before they both parted ways. He didn't need to say anything more, at least so it seemed. She was gone, and now he was on his own again. He didn't know what to do. He decided he'd take a little adventure of his own.... Away from the pride. Though he could never pull himself to go too far... Today, he was going to go farther than he had gone before.