Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
THIS IS ALL I WANNA DO ALL DAY!!! T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the song?
Hellz no. I WANT REAL MUSIC LIKE ADELE/Ho Hey, COuntry/etc...
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Not really. I prefer other music
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Maybe...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hellz yeah. This is awesome.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:57 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBQVsJbM6e8

I want music to sound like this all the ******** you Ho Hey, Skyfall, The A Team, and stupid Little Things. stare I WILL ******** EXECUTE YOU IF YOU SAY YOU LIKE ANY OF THOSE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 am
This is what we need to listen to on our new years eve parties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7-6_t7OEQ  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music!_44_(U.S._series)

Seriously, I think my brother arranged the tracks for that new Now CD. That is what music should be right now. The first 15 tracks. And yes my brother likes the 16th track as well for some reason.

NOW SEMOK, do you think pop music now is still nothing but cussing every other word like you said 2 years ago? There isn't a single true rap song on that new now cd. Rap is like a joke now....it's finished.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:27 am
Clique clique clique lemme giv you some of dis clique clique clique

seriously? Soo stupid. Rap is like stupid now and has no meaning, no wonder they don't hit the top 10 anymore. The last rap song to hit #1 was Black and Yellow in like March 2011.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:04 am
I'm always a few years behind on new music. Didn't even know Cascada was still doing stuff. I haven't really heard from them since high school. "Every Time We Touch" is pretty good. I do think the world needs more variety than just one genre. It would be boring if everything sounded like Cascada.

But now I'm curious. I'm gonna look up those songs that you'll kill me if I wind up liking them. I haven't even heard of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 am
Roisu stoically walks toward the guillotine, head held high and a proud air around her. She licks her lips and swallows. The jailer beside her does not know if she does the because of nerves or merely to taste the remains of her last meal. Roisu meets the eyes of the executioner through his mask. Or is it her mask? The executioner's jawline is distinctly masculine, but there seems to be too much padding near their chest. A crossdresser, then. Roisu lets her gaze pull away from the executioner and drift over the crowd. She sees many familiar faces. Friends or merely acquaintances? She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. It seems silly to ponder such things this close to the end. She turns away from the audience. A couple long, steady strides and she is standing beside the guillotine. She kneels before it without the jailer's direction. He steps away. The executioner secures Roisu's neck and reluctantly asks, "Any last words?"

"I like Ade--"  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:24 am
No, I'm not leaving.
I know that's what you're thinking, Executioner.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 am
Roisu
"I like Ade--"
OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil YOU DID NOT JUST SAY YOU LIKE ADELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid torrid likes Adele. Don't know where she went. (No I did not ban her, she just isn't active.) I think teatime says she likes Adele to.

So dumb. Althoguh I'd rather listen to her 21 album than stupid Ho Hey or The A Team or Gotye. That s**t is boring compared to 21, 21 is more pop oriented, especially Rumour Has it and Set Fire to the Rain.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:17 am
ADD ANOTHER EVIL SONG TO THE LIST!!!!!

A THOUSAND YEARS BY CHRISTINA PERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!! F U PERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit Twilight part 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

Seriously, I think my brother arranged the tracks for that new Now CD. That is what music should be right now. The first 15 tracks. And yes my brother likes the 16th track as well for some reason.

NOW SEMOK, do you think pop music now is still nothing but cussing every other word like you said 2 years ago? There isn't a single true rap song on that new now cd. Rap is like a joke now....it's finished.

I never said pop music was nothin' but cussin'. I said rap music was nothin' but cussin'.

And Skrillex is where it's at. Just sayin'.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
ADD ANOTHER EVIL SONG TO THE LIST!!!!!

A THOUSAND YEARS BY CHRISTINA PERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!! F U PERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit Twilight part 2.

You really gotta stop introducing me to songs you hate that I wind up liking.

*enter sarcasm mode* Maybe my ears don't work right because I see "weirdly." Lemme guess, astigmatism is a sin?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 am
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser

I never said pop music was nothin' but cussin'. I said rap music was nothin' but cussin'.

And Skrillex is where it's at. Just sayin'.
Urghh now I'm gonna try to find that thread from late 2010 when you said that. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Patmoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 am
Cuz everytime we touch I get this feeling...
No.
Let's not have all music sound like that.
I enjoy my diversity thanks.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff