Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Subway Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm
"You give off the feeling that you are not a defenseless young lady." Sam replied with her eye twitching a little bit. "If you were so defenseless then I feel like you would be thrashing around screaming for help. But hey if you don't trust us then so be it. But I think we should all stop by the Cafe. You wanna come?"
Sam let go of Henry and stepped back thinking it would be best to stay away from her since she seemed like she didn't want to be touched.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:52 pm
Henry's Heart
User Image

Henry blinked when she hit the floor again, flinching as her chin hit the pavement from being unable to support herself. "I suppose if I knew better, I would be thrashing and screaming. Besides, I don't see any knives to my throat yet, so I can guess it's fine." She grumbled, dragged her arm across the cement to touch her chin, which was moist with a dark, inky black liquid which was apparently her blood "Ouch." She muttered, wiping away the liquid, which sunk into her skin.

Hubert Prism Cumberdale

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 am
Pike sighed as he reached down to lift Henry from the ground, he had heard enough of 'being helpless'. If his daughter were to act like this she wouldn't hear the end of it. "as a servant of the law and the city it is our job to protect serve every citizen and visitor to Nightmare. And if you won't come with us willingly from this subway then ill have to detain you for vagrancy. Now come along pplease"

Smith looked at Henry's chin and winced "ow geez, do you want some help with that." He reached into his bag and pulled out some cotton balls, hydrogen peroxide and a large adhesive bandage. "It could get infective after your head bouncing off the subway floor like that, I mean you don't know how many people have stepped there." He shivered at the thought, cleanliness was next to godliness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 pm
Henry's Heart
User Image

Henry didn't say anything when he picked up, her eyes peering at him with their eerie blue. She smiled slightly, if he did detain her, she couldn't wait until the police station got infestation of leeches in their water supply. She blinked when the other officer wiped at her chin. "Thank you." she said politely, not wanting to seem rude despite how rude she could be. Her step parents had called her a brat, and her siblings had called her selfish and cruel. But that was simply her way of treating them. She treated them the way she saw fit for their actions.

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 pm
Sam scratched her head confused at why Henry wasn't able to stand on her own. She waited until after her chin was treated and asked.
"Why did something happen to your legs or something?" Sam asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:19 am
Henry's Heart
User Image

"My only guess is that they've lost strength after not being using for a long time." Henry shrugged weakly, glad to be off the floor. Whatever blood that was in her felt like iron at the moment, weighing her down, but on the other end, she was quite light; too light. She basically felt like she was only fifty pounds. For the time being, she missed her bathtub sealed off deep under the city. She honestly didn't remember crawling her way up, she guessed her hunger must've peaked and forced her body to move. It... Sucked, honestly. She had been planning to dream, forever. But her dreams were cut short, apparently she could not survive on water for more than several hundred years, resulting in starvation once her body could no longer make do.

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:32 pm
"Well then would you want me to carry you or something?" Sam offered. She was a physically strong person even though she didn't look like it. She spent a lot of her time lifting packages from moving around a lot between foster homes but now she was old enough to have a place of her own.
"We could probably stop by the park. Well the part thats intact at least or maybe the cafe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 pm
Henry's Heart
User Image

Henry listened silently, taking a weak breath every now and then. Cafes had water, didn't they? Although water wouldn't help her currant condition, it would make her feel better, considering how lousy she felt now. "The cafe` sounds nice.. I do have a little money." Of course, the money was quite old, the oldest money could get and still be usable. She wondered who had the duty now, to every now and then go and replace items in her little stock room just in case she'd ever woken up.

Hubert Prism Cumberdale

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:18 pm
A man in a cop uniform ran into the subway, a large gash across his jacket revealed a large scar, along with the bandages around his head that were soaked with blood and a splint on his leg, "Officers pike and Smith. The camp at the police station was attacked, some vampire came in and reduced mostly everyone to ash! The captain sent me to come get you and give you these." He held out the light shield amulets and ushered them to put them on, "The man who gave them to us said they'd keep us safe from vampires and things. Said they cast a shield of light around us." He looked at the two women and looked back at the two of them, "I'll let you finish your business then come back to base. We need everyone there, now more then ever." He turned and limped back out,

Pike shook his head in disbelief. They left for no more then a few hours and they were attacked again, leaving even more dead. He took the amulet and stared down at it, "Smith, we got to go." He said in a soft voice, his brothers of the law were all dying when his back was turned. And he didn't have a way to save them. His head hung and he began walking away.

Smith shook his head at the news. "Why has the world come to this." He took in a deep breathe and exhaled as he slipped the amulet around his neck. He looked at the two girls and have them a weak smile, "We will have to meet up some other time then, I'm sorry but things just aren't safe enough for us cops to be going about anymore." He looked over at Pike, the sight of his proud friend made his eyes water, he knew Pike to the death of a comrade personally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 am
"Sorry about your loss. I understand," Sam replied. She waved goodbye to the two officers she just met. It was amazing how fast things were moving and how quickly people were dying. This didn't even seem like a war to her anymore. Just pointless killing of civilians or just people in general.
Sam easily picked up Henry and put her on her back.
"Henry let's head over to the cafe. I'll carry you okay?" Sam said. Sam liked to ask after rather before things. "It's not far from here."

-exit to cafe-  

rosesforkim

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers