Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Mall Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm
Vampire, Humans and Vampire hunters can come here to shop

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
Kotori allows himself and Toilken's kid to reform in a secluded area within the mall. He looks her over a few times, making sure that he brought with them every piece of her. Nodding to himself, Kotori lets out another long sigh, blinking several times. "There. This place should do. We can wait for your dad or walk around. Makes no difference to me." He mutters in a robotic voice. Kotori can't remember any time before now that he's felt so down on himself. He's well aware that he shouldn't have tackled Toilken, nor used his name, but he did anyway and, as a result, was scolded. Yet Toilken still trusts him enough to watch over his daughter, even though she's probably older than him. He stares at the girl with glazed over eyes, wondering if Angel would yell at him again if something happened to her while he was supposed to be watching her.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chandra walked through the mall looking Around, she looked at Kotori. "So Kotori, mind if I ask why my father had me come with you?" she put her hands on her hips, she was confused and worried, she didn't really hear him talking, but he looked truly upset. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
He nearly runs into Chandra when she turns to talk to him. "He's been watching over me for thirteen years. He treats my like I'm his own kid. I'm fine. Not hurt at all." Kotori replies, his voice taking on the same tone as before but this time laced with a sadness pheromone.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 pm
Chandra frowned, she began to feel very upset, she wanted to cry. She walked over and hugged Kotori. She didn't understand why she felt like this. "Okay, we'll, how did you two meet." she said, her breathing becoming heavy, as If trying to fight off crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:18 pm
Kotori curses under his breath, now emitting a calming pheromone. "My family was killed and I almost was as well. I was covered in blood and surrounded by bodies. Your dad cleaned me up and still takes care of me from time to time...Only when I seek him out though." He explains, letting out another sigh.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 pm
Chandra sighed and let go of him, she wanted deeply for her father to be a good guy, but he seemed insane! "So do you know why he acts like that? Why he seems so crazy? I was told he was supposed to be a hero or something, the fact he saved you means he is a good person right?" Chandra thought about it for a little, this man seemed odd, but she felt rather comfortable around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:01 pm
"He's a hero for the humans. He saved me because I was being attacked and cause my blood could be useful to him. I don't really know anything about him. If you want information, ask him directly. I'm sure he'll trust his own flash and blood a hell of a lot more than he'll trust me: a 23 year old who spends his time stalking or hitting on him." Kotori explains in a monotone, his gloomy mood that had been relieved slightly instantly returning.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 pm
Chandra took his hand and began walking. "You must know more, was he always like this? He said something about you being his son. He must love you then." Chandra kept pressing her questions, she wanted to know everything and Kotori seemed the best person to ask  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 pm
Kotori stops walking, letting go of Chandra's hand. "Who are you trying to kid. He doesn't love me. If he loved me, he wouldn't shove me to the side so easily. Why would he need someone he took pity on to be close to him when he can have his daughter instead.... Like I said. Ask your dad your questions. I know nothing." He draws his hood over his head to hide the tears welling in his eyes once more. Lowering his head and shifting his watery globes to the ground, Kotori turns his back to Chandra, slowly walking away from her."  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 pm
Angel walked into the mall, he scanned the crowds and saw his Chandra standing in the middle. He looked around after have a small panic attack and saw Kotori with his hood up walking away from her. And quickly ran over to him."Kotori." he said as he pulled the man into a tight Hug. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I said and did to you, I was drunk and angry. But thank you for saving Chandra, for getting her out of there anyway." he kept squeezing tightly, the tightest hug he had ever given him.

Chandra stood back awkwardly, wonder what was going on, the last time she saw her father he was about to explode and now he was Bear hugging this man. "Umm," she meant to say something but decided she'd wait her turn and let them have their moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm
Kotori uses all of his strength to push Toilken away. The shadow cast by his hood allows Kotori to keep his face hidden. "Sure you are. You'll be sorry so long as your kid is safe and I don't call you by your name or anger you." He says, his dreary voice shaking just as much as his body is.

User Image
Aoi skips into the mall, easily maneuvering through the crowd. He stops suddenly, noticing the curious sight of what appears to be two men embracing each other and a woman watching them close by. Sauntering over to the woman, Aoi taps on her shoulder, putting the cutest smile he can muster upon his face. "Excuse me! Sorry to bother you. But do you know those two men who're hugging over there? They look funny." Aoi asks, giggling like the little kid he is.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Chandra chuckled. "Barely" was all she said, she looked back down at the child. "So whats your name?" she said smiling at him

Angel shook his head. "I know what I said was wrong, you only meant to do good, I'm sorry, you are the closets being in the world to me. You know that! I love you Kotori, I always have, I raised you to become the man you now." he looked over at Chandra and the young boy next to her, he looked back to Kotori.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 pm
He shakes his head vigorously. "No you don't. You "love" me so long as I'm useful. What if I couldn't manipulate blood? What if all I could do was transform into a floor tile? I'd be useless and you wouldn't "love" me a all." Kotori stumbles a few steps away from Toilken. "I'm just your little toy that follows your commands and comes looking for you whenever I can."

"My name is Aoi Nitram. What's yours miss?" The boy asks politely, his eyes flickering to the two strange men again. Now that he takes a closer look it appears more like their fighting then hugging after all. A lover's quarrel maybe? "Hey, miss? Are they in the middle of a lover's quarrel? It'd be a shame if they broke up. They're so cute." Aoi murmurs, speaking his mind without processing it first.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 pm
Chandra shook her head. "They aren't lovers, the masked one is my dad, the other is his best friend and adopted son." she sat down and crossed her arms.

Angel took his mask off. "When I saved you I had no clue you were anything other than a helpless child who had been dealt cards he had done nothing to deserve. I saved you and raised you as my own when I could, I didn't know of your powers till I left you with that couple back in the country side to raise you, I never went looking for you out of fear id only bring harm or death to you, I tried to protect from what the world is through my eyes. But when I learned that wasn't an option i vowed to prepare you for the worst." he walked over to stand by Kotori. "I know I haven't voiced how i love you as much as you feel I should but know that ever sense I was freed from that dreadful place you were the only person who had ever had room in my heart." he placed his hand on Kotori's shoulder.  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff