Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:07 pm
"That's pretty cool. Do you have a specific list of who to kill?" Nell asked. She thanked the girl for her comment. "Maybe i will paint you someday miss~ Yeah i thought i would need to know something to defend myself. As a child i was a very weak person. I knew ballet and gymnastics but that didn't help me defend myself. I thought moving here would be better. Guess not."
Nell shrugged her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm
Moka smiled. "That would be cool! And I guess no place is perfect. Oh, my name is Moka Night, but you can just call me Moka!" She replied. Then turned to Alex. "So does that mean I'm your Vampire partner or something? Wow, a Vampire Hunter havind a Vampire as a partner is new!" She giggled.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Alex shook his head. "this is no city for those who can't defend themselves. And I kill who I'm either ordered to kill or vampires who abuse or enslave humans into servitude or for feeding." he looked at his gun and smiled before Holstering it. "Are you both okay?" he chuckled to himself at Moka's response. "if you'd like to be my partner then why not." he smiled, As long as we don't get ourselves killed...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Moka smiled. "Yep! I'm good! You're the one that got injuried from that!" She answered then remembered she had his gun. "Oh! You probably need this back, don't you?" She asked taking it out of her sash.

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm
(ohmygoodness i feel like drawing my own picture now~ after i do this other one thats taking forever gah~)

"Yeah I'm all good thanks to you~" Nell said to Moka. "We should probably head out now. When the manager comes he is going to flip out for sure!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Alex smiled. "you should probably keep it, partner" he winked at her. "your going to need protection, and besides I have another back at base." he winced as he said base, he wasn't suppose to talk about that.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm
((I made my own! isn't she cool? I have a few other outfits for her. But your's will probably be better!))

Moka blushed a little from the wink and she put the gun back in her sash. "Really now? Partner?" She giggled a little.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:47 pm
Alex smiled at Moka, "yes, so where do you think we should go then? I agree, I don't want to be here when the owner shows up, we kinda ruined the placed." he laughed at his pun, but only he'd get it seeing as his last name was Ruins.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Moka smiled back. "Well it depends what we wanna do! Should we go after Angel or just take some r and r?" She responded.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Alex shook his head. "no, let's go somewhere for some food first, I hear there is a restaurant downtown, seeing as this place is wrecked, so After you!" he smiled he ushered towards the broken door. "but before we go." he reached into his wallet and pulled out two hundreds dollars and placed it on the counter. "thats what's I can spare." he shrugged.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 pm

"Well aren't you a gentleman? That's so sweet of you! I'd leave some too, but I currently don't have any on me." She said then looked down at her clothes covered in blood and then to Alex. "Well we might want to get changed so we aren't mistaken for murders or something" She commented.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:21 pm
Alex shrugged, "well if you know a place then by all means lead the way,vim kinds homeless I suppose you could say." he didn't want to bring the base up again, which was where he slept.

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:27 pm

"Well I guess we can go to my appartment! I'm sure I'll have something for you to borrow! Or at least wash your clothes some!" She stated.

~Exit to the Appartment~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm
Alex nodded and smiled, "why don't you come too Nell?" he smiled and walked out the door

(exit)  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:07 pm
Nell walked off after the two of them to Moka's apartment.

-Nell exits-  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces