Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleur Solana

Devoted Wife

3,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 am
saku91
Annabelle Franklin
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X
"Thanks." Epsilon said, smiling.
James wasn't focusing still.

Yukito put some art supplies on the counter. "Sorry it isn't much. But this place was reopened recently after it was badly damaged. Also what's that glittering behind your forearm?" She said looking at Epsilon's hand.

"Nothing to concern yourself with. Please, go about your business." Epsilon answered, giving a slight laugh. "I'll tell you my price after we get the poster done, okay?" She asked.
James stood close to Epsilon, with a menacing demeanor. "Is there a problem with that?" He asked without emotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 am
Annabelle Franklin
saku91
Annabelle Franklin
X-Vampire-Hunter-Yuki-X
"Thanks." Epsilon said, smiling.
James wasn't focusing still.

Yukito put some art supplies on the counter. "Sorry it isn't much. But this place was reopened recently after it was badly damaged. Also what's that glittering behind your forearm?" She said looking at Epsilon's hand.

"Nothing to concern yourself with. Please, go about your business." Epsilon answered, giving a slight laugh. "I'll tell you my price after we get the poster done, okay?" She asked.
James stood close to Epsilon, with a menacing demeanor. "Is there a problem with that?" He asked without emotion.

Yukito shook her head. "Ok, that works. Just please don't accidently damage anything in here and you can do whatever you want." She answered back sweetly while turning around to start making the pair something to eat while they work. Then she asked, "Is there anything specific you would like to eat while you work on those? It's on the house."

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Fleur Solana

Devoted Wife

3,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:31 pm
"No, it's fine." She answered, starting on the poster.

James sat down in a nearby chair, using a sharpening stone on a sword that used to be against the wall, but was now in his hands.  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff