Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:12 pm
Yukito let out a sigh. She had lost Dark and couldn't find him anywhere around the city. When she did finally find him he had walked off with some girls. "Guess he doesn't need me anymore." She sighed looking at the building she was in front of. It was the cafe repaired enough to open it for business again so she walked in standing behind the counter for anyone that might show up.

Chrono held the door open for Nell once he saw the cafe was open. "This place looks a little run down, but either way ladies first." He commented.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm
"It's fine as long as this place has ice cream." Nell commented. She took a seat and immediately ordered some water to calm her throat down. Her thought still felt a little sore from the 'meal' she had earlier.  

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm
"What kind of ice cream do you want anyway?" Chrono asked looking through the menu.

Yukito brought the water over to her. She looked up at her face and reconized her right away. "Nell? It's been a while since you were in here last. I'm glad to see you didn't get hurt when the Cafe was damaged." She said putting the water in front of her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm
"Mint." Nell replied. She looked up to Yukito and smiled. "Yeah I'm in pretty good shape! I only suffered a couple scratched and burns. Nothing life threatening~ How have things been here?"  

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 pm
"I just opened this place back up a few seconds before you got here. It's still a litt damaged, but I can pay for the rest of the repairs when this place gets popular again." Yukito replied going behind the counter and starting to serve the ice cream. She looked over at the two and sighed. "I have no idea how to do that though." She added.

Chrono looked at the menu to see if there was a flavor he wanted then said, "You could always higher live music or something. Maybe redecorate the place a little."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:01 pm
"Yeah I love singing~" Nell replied cheerfully. She started to gulp down spoonfuls of ice cream. It was very soothing in her mouth. The burning started to fade away with the light cool mint ice cream she was consuming. As she was eating her ice cream she let her eyes wander about the room. Nell started imagining what the place could look like if it was remodeled. It would be pricey but it is possible.

"Okay here we go." Sam said walking into the cafe. She kicked open the door since her hands were carrying Henry on her back. Sam walked over to the closest table and placed Henry on a chair and sat across from her.

Happy Blood Cell Wrote:

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 am
Henry's Heart

Henry smiled as she was sat down, managing to keep her head upright and her posture not-so slouchy looking. "Thank you." She said, relieved to be sitting. Her mood improved from this, she could feel her blood moving in her body again despite how drastically low it was. Henry was beyond controlled for a 'vampire' she could only have a few drops of blood left in her body and she wouldn't feel the need to go crazy. This also added to her carefree attitude, she didn't worry about much. And now that she was off the ground, her need was almost completely forgotten. "I believe your name was Sam, am I correct?" She asked, sitting straight in her chair, arms at her side.

rosesforkim Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 am
Happy Blood Cell Wrote:

"Yup that's my name. And your name is either Harry or Henry. It's one of those two." Sam replied looking through the menu. Sam decided that sh would probably have something small like a muffin or some sort of breakfast item even though it was already well past noon. "Is it too late to drink coffee you think?"  

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 pm
Henry's Heart

"It's Henry." She said, not even trying to pick up a menu. She didn't want to have to pick it up when it slipped out of her fingers. She didn't care what they served, she wanted a glass of water. "I suppose not. I mean, it's your choice and it isn't like someone is going to get mad about you getting coffee later than morning." Henry said, glancing around the room with her chilled eyes.

rosesforkim Wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm
Happy Blood Cell Wrote:

Sam shook her head.
"Nope. I take care of myself and try to take care of others..." Sam mumbled looking through the menu. "I think I'll get coffee and a muffin. How about you Henry? Vitamin water? Milk? You need something in your system."

Sam placed the menu down since she now knew what to get. Her eyes glanced out the window as her mind went into deep thought. She would like to think that her little brother was out there somewhere but the chances of him being alive were slim. She started to think of places she hadn't searched yet.  

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm
"I'd do it, but I'm pretty booked with work." Chrono sighed putting the menu back down.

"It's alright. Do you know anyone else who could? Because I need some big event first to raise the money to fix this place." Yukito said. Then she walked over to the table with Henry and Sam. "Hello there. Are you ready to order?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 pm
"I would like a blueberry muffin and coffee, black." Sam replied to Yukito. "And could you get Henry some water? Maybe something to eat like an apple crepe?" Sam shrugged her shoulders. She figured that she could always order more if she needed to.

"I could probably do it!" Nell said after gulping down another spoonful of ice cream. Her bowl was empty so she set it aside. "You should probably wait until the fighting has calmed down though. Fallen hasn't been defeated yet. In fact the human and vampire population is dropping like crazy according to my sources."  

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Happy Blood Cell

Sparkly Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm
Henry's Heart

Henry nodded in thanks, continuing to observe the room. She looked at Sam for a moment. "You have lovely hair." she said, she honestly liked anyone with a lighter hair color. She simply hated her dark color, she thought it looked like the color of a bat wing.

((OCC: Crappy post is crap... Forgive me!))

rosesforkim Wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:34 am
Happy Blood Cell Wrote:

"Huh?!" Sam exclaimed. "You think my hair is pretty? T-Thanks." Sam smiled back at Henry. Nobody really gave her compliments like that. Most of the time she would just wear a hat over her head. And since Sam wears hand me down boy clothes on a daily basis, she was used to most people treating her like a boy. However she lost the hat so its probably easier to see Sam as a girl or a girly looking boy. "Your hair is pretty nice to. I think my hair sticks out too much that's why i used to wear a hat all the time. But I lost it so bleh. Do you have family we can get you to?"  

rosesforkim

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

saku91
Captain

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 am
Yukito nodded and walked behind the counter to get their orders. "That's true, how do I earn money for the repairs now though?" She replied to Nell.

"Well you could just put a tip jar out for now." Chrono answered eating the ice cream he ordered while Nell was giving a suggestion.

~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff