Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Night Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 pm
Vampires come here to ether pick up there meals or just to relax

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 pm
Angel grabbed the vampire bouncer and dragged him behind the building, after finishing his meal he walked into the back door and onto the dance floor, he looked around and saw the bar, he walked over and sat down, the loud electric music blaring, he sat down and ordered a exspensive champaign, he didn't care, the bouncer was paying. He chuckled as he began to drink.

User Image

Several moments go by as he finishes his bottle, he staggers out of the club, slightly drunk. He began chuckling as he left
(exit)  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
Code felt a bit of distastefulness in her mouth when she entered the club.There was so many vampires and her senses made her a bit thirsty. She stepped over to the bar and ordered a few shots. She was the type that couldn't hold her cup, but she knew she couldn't drink to much before the concert. "s**t." she said almost forgetting she was still underage. She quickly paid and walked over to sit down for a bit to relax. She left with a few vampires every-time they hit on her, just for a small snack. But she always came back and sat down, leaving their body outside somewhere.

[exits eventually]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Chandra lead the way into the club, she smiled at the site of so many people dancing and drinking and just having fun, humans and vampires alike. She looked back at angel and laughed at how much he stook out in his mask and clothes. "So here we are, I'll go get us our drinks!" she said as she ran over to the bar.

Angel looked over at Kotori and sighed. "Like I said, I truly can't stand this music but there are plenty of vampires Kotori, if your interested." he said with a bit of anticipation in his voice.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:39 pm
Kotori grasps Toilken's tightly as if he were a child whose unsure about being around so many people. He's only ever drank a couple of times, both of which were when he was working. Glancing upwards at Toilken, he lets out a small sigh. "Angel are you sure it's ohkay for the three of us to being surrounded by so many people? I mean, most of us are wanted after all.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Diego : Diego was sitting at booth drinking his wine cooler he had
gotten from the bar when he noticed Chandra " crud! if she catches me I'm
dead!
" Diego though looking away hiding his face from the crowd

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm
Chandra got their drinks but when she turned to see Angel and Kotori In another moment she chuckled and sighed and sat down at the bar, she began drinking her gin with juice. Looking through the crowds she noticed several people looking at her, she thought it was because she stool out for some odd reason but after reading their thoughts she realized they had other things in mind. After crowd scanning a bit longer she saw the odd sight of a man trying to hide his face. She starred at him awkwardly and kept drinking

Angel shrugged and took his mask and hat off and placing them in his bag. "There, my wanted description is a man in a hat and mask, now I am neither." he said tapping the side of his nose. "And we are surrounded by people drunk or high on one drug or another, nobody will be looking for us my my dear Kotori, go drink and meet other people, the easy and fun life is not one for me." he spoke on, it made him rather sad amatory had such feelings for him, being so much older than him meant Angel understood everything better, giving him a different outlook on life. And culture.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Diego: Diego stood up keeping his head down so it couldn't be seen and
paid for the drink and started fast walk towards the door " i gotta get out of
here before she realizes it me..
" Diego thought totally forgetting she could
read mind as he made his way to the door

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 am
Kotori gives Toilken's arm another tight squeeze before he releases him and saunters over to the seat beside Chandra. He flashes a small smile for a moment and grabs one of the drinks in front of Chandra, taking a sip from it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 am
Chandra's face took a smile as she realized the worried man was Deigo. She looked at Kotori and pointed towards him. "Thats Deigo, he's one of the guys who helped me find my Father and you. Hold on, I'm going to go see if he wants to come drink with us." she jumped from her seat and began walking towards Deigo.

Angel saw Deigo walking towards him, he figured he was trying to hide from someone, and he hadn't recognized him without his mask or what not so he walked right past him and Chandra on his way to sit with Kotori. He picked up his glass of wine and gulped it down, asking for a bottle and a larger cup. "So Kotori, what do you think of the city? I know it must seem rather a new thing. We would always dodge them on the road after all."  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 am

Diego : Diego kept hurrying towards the door but stopped when he
realized Angel and Kotori were here " did i miss something?"" Diego
asked himself looking around

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chandra ran up on Deigo and jumped on his back. "Where do you think your going? Am I really that scary?" she asked acting offended. "Angel and I decided to come out drinking, why don't you join us?" she asked hopefully.  

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Diego: Diego face went red when she jump on his back " no that's
not it i just didn't feel like sitting through one of your lectures again for coming
and drinking ....
" Diego said then blinked at what she asked

" are you feeling alright? " Diego asked cause usually give a lecture for
coming and drinking and being on the council and what not

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 pm
Kotori shrugs, taking another small sip from his glass. "It'd probably be better experience if you weren't wanted and it's much bigger than I expected..." He trails off, ordering a bottle of wine.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm
Chandra sighed and shrugged. "Well I'm off the council now, and besides. I'm starting to realize how much ive missed growing up in the councils care, how sheltered a life I was living, there is so much out in the world that working as a agent makes you miss." she said happily. "Come lets just relax for the rest of the day." he tugged on his arm to bring him back to the others

Angel shrugged, he drank a bit more before speaking. "But if I wasn't wanted where would be the thrill of adventure." he said laughing, this was no adventure he wanted but truly it was interesting.  
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff