Submit

Afficianato

Devoted Connoisseur

10,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:15 pm
I Think Out Of All Sonic Character Sonic And Shadow And Silver And Knuckles Are The Best Character I like But Tails He Is Sorta Cool But He Doesnt Barely Do Alot He Actually Make Stuff Since He Is A Mechanic And Besides He Can Turn Super To But I Think He Is Cool To And Mephiles Nahh He To Weird  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm
But The Most Sonic Character Out Of All The Character Shadow The Hedgehog Is The Most Bestest Character Unlike Sonic He Just Turns Super But Shadow Has A Certain Purpose And Makes His Destiny To Fullfill His Dreams  

Afficianato

Devoted Connoisseur

10,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 am
Welp, here's my post in February!

To be quite honest, I really love Silver. To me, he seems like an innocent boy filled with naivety and pureness. Even though it gets him in the most stupidest and 'how could you NOT have seen that?' kind of situations, I prize his personality and goodwill towards Blaze.

Not only that, but Blaze and he share an almost sisterly/brotherly relationship even though we have no clue how she came to be in the first place! Silver's all for freedom and peace, regardless of him being stupefied to thinking that Sonic caused all the trouble in the future all because of a Shadow.

But then again, I really like Shadow's Shadow, Mephiles. I prefer to pronounce it as Meh-Phe-Lis rather than it's probably Greek/Roman sound name of Meh-phi-lees. I think he's bad-a**, being a part of someone else's shadow and totally kicking a** at creating more copies of said Shadow.

All in all, albeit that Sonic '06 was the worst game ever to be in my possession, it had some of the best characters that I still love to this day. (And to mention that I'm still looking for a Mephiles toy in the future...)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:24 am
Wuppa Wuppa

To be quite honest, I really love Silver. To me, he seems like an innocent boy filled with naivety and pureness. Even though it gets him in the most stupidest and 'how could you NOT have seen that?' kind of situations, I prize his personality and goodwill towards Blaze.

Not only that, but Blaze and he share an almost sisterly/brotherly relationship even though we have no clue how she came to be in the first place! Silver's all for freedom and peace, regardless of him being stupefied to thinking that Sonic caused all the trouble in the future all because of a Shadow.

But then again, I really like Shadow's Shadow, Mephiles. I prefer to pronounce it as Meh-Phe-Lis rather than it's probably Greek/Roman sound name of Meh-phi-lees. I think he's bad-a**, being a part of someone else's shadow and totally kicking a** at creating more copies of said Shadow.

All in all, albeit that Sonic '06 was the worst game ever to be in my possession, it had some of the best characters that I still love to this day. (And to mention that I'm still looking for a Mephiles toy in the future...)

I like Silver and Mephiles as well, I hope they sell Mephiles plushies and Silver too!
but so far... I think their only hand made and I was thinking of doing that too, possibly in the future. (lol key-chains would be awesome as well, I could probably do key-chains soon and try practicing)  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 am
Sazie Chan
Wuppa Wuppa

I like Silver and Mephiles as well, I hope they sell Mephiles plushies and Silver too!
but so far... I think their only hand made and I was thinking of doing that too, possibly in the future. (lol key-chains would be awesome as well, I could probably do key-chains soon and try practicing)

So far, they've made little 3in. articulate figures of Silver, and a 12" in plushie (I should know since my BFF got me the plushie <3). I've seen some custom renditions of Mephiles' Crystal Form on DeviantArt, however they're not outstanding. It would be bomb if you tried keychains, I'd buy the whole lot of 'em! whee I'll try making some handmade custom plushies, but it's really hard- last time I saw something extraordinary on eBay for some pony show it was $200. Good luck to you though!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:29 am
Wuppa Wuppa

So far, they've made little 3in. articulate figures of Silver, and a 12" in plushie (I should know since my BFF got me the plushie <3). I've seen some custom renditions of Mephiles' Crystal Form on DeviantArt, however they're not outstanding. It would be bomb if you tried keychains, I'd buy the whole lot of 'em! whee I'll try making some handmade custom plushies, but it's really hard- last time I saw something extraordinary on eBay for some pony show it was $200. Good luck to you though!

xD awwww I'm so going to buy one of those cute plushies if their made alright, I like when people take their time on their creations~ it just turns out better with patience.

I'm already practicing but I have a long way to go I guess, I might show key-chain creations later in the future on my deviantart~ best place to get advice I say lol that's why I probably joined that website awhile back.

(Ah Ponies xD ) anyway! Good luck to you as well~  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250