Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Carmilla's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:30 pm

User Image

Kim let out a small soft sight as she poked the fire once again. "how will my return effect those who who think of me as a traitor...." Kim asked she self as she sat there the whole night keeping watch.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Antionette Dior Dupuis

User Image

Ethnicity: French
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Single
Family: None
School Year: 2nd
Partner: N/A
((Note: She is unable to see in the traditional way. She still sees souls, but can see nothing else.))
Abilities:
+ Chain Lightning (Like it sounds. Up to 5 targets. 1st hit 100% power, 2nd 80%, 3rd 60%, 4th 40%, and 5th 20%)
+ Purification
+ Ice Blast
+ Ice Tomb (Traps opponent in ice)
+ Lightning Flash
+ Sonic Slice
+ Lie Detecting
+ Soul Sight

User Image
Antionette continued to sleep though the sun was up. Being blind, she had no ability to sense light and the dense forestry and the fire nearby masked the heat the sun gave off. She had stirred many times during the night and had been exposed to the chill more than once. Her skin was still cold, but not dangerously so and her hair, though a little uneven, was surprisingly devoid of dirt, bugs, twigs, and leaves. She rolled off to the side a bit and continued to sleep.
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm
MORNING

User Image ~A|bert~
Albert woke up and yawns. As soon as he work up he went to use the bathroom and came back only to think it would be a bad idea to walk in. He knocks on the door. "Lin, time to get up."

Mood: Calm

Condition: Healthy

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

(OOC: )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm
Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Ethnicity: Chinese
Relationship Status: Dating (NPC)
School Year: 1st
Partner: Ushi Zhou
Abilities:
+ Soul Perception (Sees living Souls)
+ Lie Detecting (Can detect lies simply by looking at a person)
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)
+ Dark Tendrils (immobilizing tendrils of darkness Limited control atm)
Theme: Combat Theme

User Image
Lin heard the knocking and immediately threw her boot knife at the door. It punched through the wood with a resounding thud, the last inch of the blade visible on the other side of the door. “Zǒu kāi! Ràng wǒ shuìjiào!” It was rather early still, but she was far from a morning person, preferring to sleep in for some time. She turned over and tried to go to sleep again. The previous night, she had ignored the rather irritating response from the boy. She was no princess...she was strong. She had simply not wanted to share a room because she was neither attracted to him, nor even thought doing so would be appropriate considering their ages.
User Image

Azurelostsoul
OOC: Chinese says: “Go away! Let me sleep!”

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:08 pm
MORNING

User Image ~A|bert~
Albert looked around some and took a nap in his spot.

Mood: Calm

Condition: Healthy

isuma kerasoki

VJammer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
A demon walked into the town and started going into random places. He gets to a shop in the town and started to terrorize the shop keeper for their food. "Listen I want all of your supply, or... Maybe I'll make you dinner, what do you say hmm?" He said and got closer.
isuma kerasoki

VJammer

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:37 pm

User Image

Kim had spent the whole night walking around keeping an eye out for any dangers that might be close by. As the night went on Kim wondered of and by the time the darken sunrise had appeared Kim was about 10 yds away from where Dior is sleeping, Kim could see something going on in Shadow Town but couldn't bring herself to go and stop it and leave Dior behind. "what can i do, until she wakes up and we can head towards there i have no way of stopping that demon..." Kim thought to herself as she clinched her fists trying to come up with an idea. Kim turned around and headed back towards Dior and she how she was doing. "I know she's fine but it's better to see with my own eyes then just seeing her soul...." Kim thought to herself as she walked through the tree's.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:03 pm
Antionette Dior Dupuis

User Image

((Note: She is unable to see in the traditional way. She still sees souls, but can see nothing else.))
Abilities:
+ Chain Lightning (Like it sounds. Up to 5 targets. 1st hit 100% power, 2nd 80%, 3rd 60%, 4th 40%, and 5th 20%)
+ Purification
+ Ice Blast
+ Lightning Flash
+ Sonic Slice
+ Lie Detecting
+ Soul Sight

User Image
Antionette was oblivious to what was happening in the town as she slept. Suddenly, a bird soared through the clearing, screeching. She jumped up and yelped in alarm as the bird startled her from her sleep. “Oiseau démon damné!” She then noticed Kim’s soul was further away and got to her feet, hugging the cloak to her in the brisk morning air. She was stiff from the night on the ground and took a moment to loosen up as she walked forward cautiously. “Kim? There is something wrong isn’t there?” She then opened her eyes for the first time since arriving in this area and her ability to see souls magnified as she witnessed a demon soul in a mass of human souls. “A demon in the village.”
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
The shopkeeper begged and the demon laughs. "I guest your life is mine." The man told him about Lin and Albert and the demon though to himself that it would be interesting to see outsiders so he goes to the guest house only to fine Albert's note saying -Bathroom- and the demon walked into the room. He opened the blinds to forcibly wake Lin up. "Morning Sunshine." He said.
isuma kerasoki

VJammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Abilities:
+ Lightning Flash (Vertical Strike of Lightning, restricted use, power, and control)
+ Shadow Shield (A shield of Dark energy, cannot be sustained past an impact, but can be re-created quickly)

User Image
Lin shielded her eyes from the light as she heard a male voice. She hugged the blanket to her body, which was only clad in her underwear. “WHAT THE HELL! GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE YOU CREEP!” Her hand glowed and a bolt of lightning flashed through the window at the male. At the same time, she threw a lamp at him. “PERVERT! CREEP! Tā mā de líkāi zhèlǐ nǐ gāisǐ de, méiyǒu liánghǎo de, tā mā de, xiǎo de yīkuài gǒu shǐ! Líkāi, bùrán wǒ jiù tā mā de yānle nǐ, bìng pòshǐ yǎnghuo nǐ zìjǐ de gāisǐ de qiú!”
User Image

Azurelostsoul
OOC: Chinese says: CENSORED

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azurelostsoul

Clean Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
He dodged and then told her. "Now now, don't get too jump here." He said to her with a grinned. "You know you shouldn't go around saying things like that, it could hurt you... You know you could make a nice treat for a demon to have." He looked at her.
isuma kerasoki

VJammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:57 pm

User Image

Kim stopped a few trees away from Dior and looked over her shoulder towards Shadow town. "i'm sure they can take care of the problem until i can get there but..." Kim thought to herself as she looked back over towards Dior. Kim walked over to Dior. "sorry i went out for a walk and didn't think you'd be awake yet..." Kim said as she placed a gently hand on Dior's left shoulder. "Um hey would you mind going into weapon forum so i can get us to Shadow town faster without having to worry about you hurting yourself?" Kim asked nicely as she awaited for a reply.

Angelbeats123

Azurelostsoul

VJammer

isuma kerasoki

Adorable Treasure-Seeker

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:00 pm
Lin Zhou
User Image

User Image

Abilities:

User Image
Lin nearly puked at what the demon said. “Ugh. Not if my life depended on it you slimeball. Get the hell outta my room and stop eyeballing me you creep. If you even try something funny, I’ll make you regret it then and there. I am not a piece of meat and certainly not some disgusting pervy toy for any male to play with, let alone a male demon.”
User Image

Azurelostsoul
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Antionette Dior Dupuis

User Image

Abilities:
+ Purification
+ Ice Blast
+ Lightning Flash
+ Sonic Slice
+ Lie Detecting
+ Soul Sight

User Image
Antionette did not respond in the typical manner. Time was important and she answered by changing into her scythe form.
User Image

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 pm
Antionette Dior Dupuis

User Image

Abilities:
+ Purification
+ Ice Blast
+ Lightning Flash
+ Sonic Slice
+ Lie Detecting
+ Soul Sight

User Image
Antionette now appeared in the blade of the scythe. “Ok Kim. I am still stiff, but swing me around a few times, and I’ll be good. Just...no spinning the blade if you can help it, it disorients me a little. I am ready when you are.” Her blade then glowed purple. “Sorry, just honing in on the demon. Want to make sure I keep that one in focus.” Again, as she would be held, she would sense the pseudo-similar wavelength course from Kim and she felt stronger than she had over the past year.
User Image

isuma kerasoki
OOC:

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out