15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm
Your players for this RP are:

User Image & User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm
Umeme had jsut gotten off her shift for the evening, and as usual she wasn't happy about it. She was beyond annoyed, yet again not a single thing had happened that she could find even remotely interesting. Instead she'd spent her whole shift with her paws crossed that something would happen. Perhaps not something that could be dangerous, just a little something to give her some action. But alas she had no luck. Now here she was dragging her bored paws back to her den in one heck of a foul mood.

Lelu was out and about getting new bedding for her mother and her two new sisters. It had been a while since her mother had had some relatively normal... well even talking normal since the males were gone. Of all of them.. she often wondered if her mother would ever recover. From being taken as a cub into his cave and taught his ways, to changing her name for him to giving him children. She could never imagine... course she knew him just as well.

Umeme kicked up dust around her as she caught a whiff of the familiar scent of home. It was never a comforting thing for her to go home, it meant all she had to do was eat and sleep. Well, really only sleep, she always made it habit to eat while she was on patrol. Sighing to herself, she continued her pursuit, with her head hanging low, tail dragging the ground, all around just miserable. As she walked, not paying attention to her steps, she felt something large and firm slam against her face. Immediately she jumped into action, her fangs bared, and her claws at the ready. Perhaps she would get the adventure she'd been seeking after all...

Umeme kicked up dust around her as she caught a whiff of the familiar scent of home. It was never a comforting thing for her to go home, it meant all she had to do was eat and sleep. Well, really only sleep, she always made it habit to eat while she was on patrol. Sighing to herself, she continued her pursuit, with her head hanging low, tail dragging the ground, all around just miserable. As she walked, not paying attention to her steps, she felt something large and firm slam against her face. Immediately she jumped into action, her fangs bared, and her claws at the ready. Perhaps she would get the adventure she'd been seeking after all...

Umeme had to take a step back, otherwise she would have taken a swipe at the female. Though the entire encounter was her fault, she didn't want to take fault for it right now. Luckily for this female, Umeme was well trained in dealing with close encounters. With a few steps between the two Umeme was able to recognize the female as a member of her pride. Though she was pretty sure they had never been introduced. "Crud, sorry, sorry. Here let me help you." Her words were mumbled, and a little gruff, but regardless the female bent her paws and helped the female to pick up what she'd dropped.

She looked stunned... though not frightened. She looked simply comforted that it was a female. "It is alright." She said softly, getting up to help collect the stuff. "No big deal." She said simply, her eyes a bit softer now that she knew it wasn't even someone who was going to hurt her. She hoped at least. "It's just ferns and stuff..." She added, wanting this stranger to not feel upset about it. Accidents happen. She looked up and gave a soft smile. "Are you looking for something?"

Well the simple bump wasn't a big deal, but her quick thoughtless reaction was an entirely different story. Though thinking for a moment, it might be possible that the female hadn't even noticed her defensive stance. Instead of bringing it up, she thought it more safe to not speak of it. "Yeah, that's quite a bit of fern you've got there ..." Umeme paused a moment attempting to put two and two together. But with a quick glance at her belly, it was obvious this female wasn't expecting.. "What are you doing? Building a fort or something?" She placed a pretty small faint smile on her lips and looked back up at the female, "Who me?" Lookoing around she saw no one else, of course she was talking to her. "No not really, i'm just heading back home after my patrols. What about you?"

Well the simple bump wasn't a big deal, but her quick thoughtless reaction was an entirely different story. Though thinking for a moment, it might be possible that the female hadn't even noticed her defensive stance. Instead of bringing it up, she thought it more safe to not speak of it. "Yeah, that's quite a bit of fern you've got there ..." Umeme paused a moment attempting to put two and two together. But with a quick glance at her belly, it was obvious this female wasn't expecting.. "What are you doing? Building a fort or something?" She placed a pretty small faint smile on her lips and looked back up at the female, "Who me?" Lookoing around she saw no one else, of course she was talking to her. "No not really, i'm just heading back home after my patrols. What about you?"

Umeme tilted her head in amusement as she listened to the female's story. She loved hearing about cubs, and the like. Though she did not enjoy watching over the royal litter. Perhaps this female could be of use to her in the future. She would soon be going out to find a male for her own pregnancy, and this one seemed to know what she was doing. If only somewhat... "Well i'm sure she appreciates it." She nodded her head in agreement to her statement and continued on, "Oh? I take it she's had a hard time of things lately? I'm sorry to hear it.." She was pretty awkward when it came to showing her feelings, mostly because well .. she didn't like to show them. But she tried to at least look sympathetic for the female. "Home? Oh the Antianeira. I live close to outskirts, so its not surprising you don't recognize me. But I do know you, at least from afar that is." Offering her paw to the female, she quickly retracted it realizing she already had a heavy burden in hand. "The names Umeme, Elite Guard to the thone."

Lesa nodded at Ume's question. "She was... well... not treated well by my father. He stole her as a baby from my grand mothers... and raised her in his den as... his... well... property and prize... and when she was old enough... she had me and my siblings..." She lowered her eyes glaring at the remembrance of her horrible siblings... grendel mostly. She looked back up. "Well then... you are home... I am sorry.. I really don't know you. I really keep to myself though... sort of a recluse sometimes." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "I am Lesa... I am just a Huntress... Hehe."

Thankfully Umeme could say she'd never found herself in a situation even somewhat similar to that one. But the feeling in her gut was still the same, this is why she had to maintain her rank - if she didn't the males would overpower her. She shuddered at the very idea, but tried to hide it from her new acquaintence. "That's a terrible story, I hope you agree with me when I say I hope he got what was coming to him. Otherwise, I am sorry for my assumptions." Hiding her face from the other female she tried to think of something else to say, "It's no trouble at all, i'm sort of the same way. I bury myself in my work, and don't really do much socializing. IN fact, you're the first lioness i've spoken to in quite some time. CONGRATULATIONS!" Giggling as she blurted out the words, she quickly regained her composure. "Lesa huh? Well Lesa, well met!" With a dip of her head, she flashed a faint smile, then was all sincere once more. "Would you like some help carrying back all these ferns? I could use some busy work."

She shrugged. "I think they ruined his eye... when my father left. My grand mothers did it..." She said simply. "He used to treat me... special because of my mark... here..." she motioned to her scorpion marking. "...because he thought I would be important to him someday... I guess. My twin brother had the same... my father used to wish I was a boy I think." She paused. "He would have stolen me if he could have... erm..." She shook her head. "...I'm sorry... I shouldn't talk about such sad things. It is a happy time." She chuckled. "And um yeah... congrats on talking to me... I'm not much... hehe..." She looked down at the ferns. "I would love help."

"No no, you can talk if you'd like. Any conversation is better than none! Right?" Umeme shrugged off the comment, trying to calm to raging fire within her. The story had really struck a chord, and she couldn't help but feel a mix of pity and anger for her family. Anger that they hadn't killed the male, and pity that they had ot deal with it. "Great, then give me a few of those bushels and we can head back!"

Split Personality

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers