Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 am
User Image
While the sun broke edge over the crater walls, slowly the pride started to stir. Lulu, was up entirely too early, and with her bag, she quietly went across the pride with her head and body low as to not bring any more attention to herself. By now, she had grown out a mane, long enough to cover one side of her face entirely. Which she wore down often to make her again, less proud to conversations. It was rare for a cub to rise this early and especially to go to 'work' but this was by order of the Boss Lady, Emi herself. On top of that, from what she heard of this cheetah, she wanted to learn everytng he could teach her, anything that would get her closer to bringing mother back.

The cub had been disinterested in the pride as a whole, but when the war came, everything had changed. Even the Boss man was replaced by a boss Lady. Again, it had not interested her until the Boss lady came to her personally. After days of encountering the queen, she finally opened up enough to speak, and to tell her what ailed her. Emi, was a different sort of queen... One whom listened and so, came to understand just how unique and interesting this young mind was, enough to give her a mission. Something only the adults did. "You will be taught under a special rank. One that is vital to us, and I will show you someone whom may be able to help what ails you. He is a good friend, and I would like you go to him every morning, instead of going to your nanny. I will speak to your father. A beautiful mind is a terrible thing to waste."

And so the cub was here, at the freshly made hole in the crater wall of what Emi said was a plague doctor. Lulu rarely spoke and it was customairy for her to downright ignore you or simply stare at you. So she waited at the d enterance, hoping that down the darkness, someone would be there. It had to be the right den. Looking around curiously as the different ensense smells clouded her mussle but she didnt complain. Merely waited til she was seen.soft yellow orb of one eye examining the area..

Aurrie Beaues

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm
Chi Sohma

User ImageEarly to bed, early to rise, that was Kijani'doa. Thus, the not young, yet not ancient cheetah was up before the sun's first rays had not yet washed across the earth. He was a silent, busy creature, one who took an immense amount of pride in his work and often kept himself company with his own thoughts. Today was different, however, just as the next many turns of the sun would be. Emi had approached him and had informed him he was to take on an apprentice. This would normally not be a problem for most creatures, but the green spotted cheetah was not used to dealing with and instructing the young. Still, he would not argue with his leader and there was no disputing the fact that his craft was one that would need to be passed down.

Due to the fact that he was expecting a youngster and he did not know this youngster's disposition well in advance, he had taken care to move the more toxic materials out of reach, onto a natural shelf made by busy paws in the earth. Bowls and jars held many, while the less toxic roots and leaves were left to dry on lower shelves and rocky outcrops. It was a large, carefully planned space and he had made sure he was able to oversee the excavation, himself. He even made his own modifications, until he deemed it was decent enough for him to not only work at mixing poisons and poultices, but tend to patients as well. He hummed quietly to himself, peering through the eyeholes of his bird mask, unaware that the youngster silently waited for him at the large den's entrance. It wasn't until he felt the ever familiar of eyes watching, that he noticed.

"Ah, you are the young one I was told to expect. Lulu, was it? Come in, come in."

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 am
Chi Sohma
User Image
A voice, and acceptance made her paws slowly graze the ground beneath them. Unafraid yet curious eyes glided over all the little bowls and things. Her ears. Slicked behind her as she got a few feet closer to him but enough that showed how cautious she was. Then she stopped and from his paws, she slowly looked up to him.. Taking in his sight, though others would find it terrifying, the bone over his face looked natural to him. Then her tail slowly moved across the ground but not overly so. More like, she never showed too much emotions one way or the other.

It took her a moment of starring at him before she nodded in response to his question. Every movement seemed valuable to showing how she was feeling, and then she slowly started to move again, her sachel waving along with her steps as she went near the shelves.. Too tall for her to look in to but the ones she could get to, she hovered her head over to sniff at.. Then examined with some slight fasination, then looked back at the male, another twitch of her tail showing she was ready.

He seemed legit afterall But above that if she could learn how to heal her mother's insanity.. Shed do anything..

Aurrie Beaues

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am
Chi Sohma

"My name is Kijani'doa, though I am sure Emi must have told you that already. I come from the far west and I will do my best to pass on to you what I was taught by our doctor when I was but your age." She was difficult to read, different than the other youngsters he had met over his many years of travel and while her lack of displayed emotion bothered him somewhat - what had happened to make her behave in such a way? - he did not acknowledge the behavior outright and, instead, continued to prattle away. She was still rather young and despite her silence, she showed interest and curiosity, exactly the traits he wanted in a pupil.

"You can set your bag down there until you need it." He waved towards one of the lower, empty shelves.

"Now, then. First thing first - the rules of our arrangement. There aren't many, but I expect you to abide by them. Firstly, tardiness is frowned upon. Be here just as the sun rises each morning and we will get along fine. Do not ingest anything we mix unless I give you the express go ahead. Do not tamper with any ingredients until you are given the clear to do so, as many are quite poisonous. Finally, while healing is fine and dandy and you may do so and teach at your disposal once you are learned enough, do not pass on our secrets of the more deadly persuasion. Poisons, if you will. At least not until you take on an apprentice of your own." While the bird mask made him appear cold and possibly dangerous, his pale green eyes were soft as he spoke to the youngster he would be spending many, many days with.

He doubted she would be any sort of problem, especially as Emi had paw-picked her, but making boundaries clear felt important to the old plague doctor.

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image "Lúhuì 'Huā." Her ears panned back, almost a permanent position for them unless she was surprised. Her response was dry, and when he addressed her back, she felt almost obligated to set it down. With some hesitation, she walked back and slid her head from under the strap and looked back up. One eye revealed, as her mane covered the other in a fashion of mystery. Soon, she might get one, and if she did- would she be able to heal her mother. To all the rest of the rules, she simply nodded and noted them down in her head.

Her tail started to wag slightly. "Agreed." She said with a thick tone of determination. Then took a step forward and stood up tall. "Please.... teach me." Her voice, was raspy, surely it was because she hadn't used it in very long. Of course, she now had too- with this teacher, she would need to search him out. Make sure she was at his every move. She wondered, if her father was ok with it- he'd been terribly protective of all of them, but Lady Emi said this male could help her. Daddy would be happy if mommy came back..

Her full trust was now put on him, something she didn't do with anyone except her best friend whom- had picked a very very different path than her. Djinni...

Aurrie Beaues

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:32 am
Aurrie Beaues

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff