Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choas and Mayhem- A place for the mind

Back to Guilds

a dark hunter, one piece, Roplay guild join only if you will be active! Lots of fun! You can be any anime character you want or a OC 

Tags: Saiyuki, Full metal Alchemist, One Piece, Dark Hunters, Hellsing 

Reply Fanfiction
Lady Dreko: Edward VS Allen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Old Man Rome
Captain

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Introduction:

It was a dark and stormy night....wait no i am sorry that was a complete lie and the opening writer shall be tared and feathered.

Writer : AH! OUCH !

Anywhoo it was a warm summer night in the town of New Orleans, Dreko was making dinner in her newly rebuilt Mansion that serves as a Sanctuary for those who were traveling the worlds. ... Or thrown there by darkness. There was a knock at the door followed by a loud thud and then a tired grown.
Brook who had been dusting the lamp hummed and happy toon and strolled over to the door and opened it. As he did a young white haired boy fell face first into the floor with his a** in the air. Brook titled his head and looked about
" Yohohoh? another bum ? "Brook said giving the boy a slight poke in the side.
" Dreko!!!!! He have a ..errr.. GUEST !" Brook said prancing into the kitchen where Dreko was .
" Ehh? another one? " Dreko said stepping into the living room to see a white haired kid lying face first into the floor.
" Oh geez... how many of these morons is Kanzeon going to send me? " she said poking the boy in the side with her finger.
" Uhhh....." He said looking up for a moment before passing out agian. Dreko sighed.
" Great ... nice to meet you too.... " She said then turned to Brook.
" Take this guy to one of the upstairs bedrooms please" She said waving her hand at Brook.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:27 pm
Chapter One : Edward plays with Fire
User Image

FYI Ages:
Edward : 19
Allen : 19

Edward and his little brother Al had finally returned to town after two weeks of scouring the surrounding areas for a way back to their own home. Thus with no luck in their search they returned to New Orleans with their tails firmly tucked between their legs.
" God Al.... what are we going to do?.... Is our home really...gone?" Edward asked laying his head gently on the trunk of a rather large tree, his blond bangs covering his face.
Al sensed the oncoming emotional tide and waved his arms, his metal counterpart that stood behind him did the same.
" No No No! Of course not Ed! Dont think like that ! " He yelled getting ready to punch his brother for being a idiot but before he could Ed let out a scream of pain and Al stepped back a few steps.
" Ed?" Al Said in a worried tone.
" AHH! OUCH CRAP!" Ed yelled holding his forehead , exposing the cause of his screams, a large thorn had gotten stuck in right in the middle of his head.
".... well.... at least i dont have to hear him mope for awhile" AL said to himself with a loud sigh.
" GAHH! " Ed yelled pulling out the thorn then gave the tree a well deserved kick, well at least in Eds mind it was deserving.
" Um Brother... please dont commit violence against the tree... " Al said poking his brother in the back.
" Dammit Al! Why is everything going so WRONG for us????? WHY! No matter what we do we always end up with bad luck! I want to do is get HOME! " He said still kicking the tree with a angry look on his face.
" I mean first it was getting stuck here then we had no luck with finding a way out of here and now this STUPID TREE" Edward yelled as Al's metal counterpart put Ed in a full Nelson as Ed squirmed.
" Well Brother to be fair the last part was kinda your own fault ..." Al said crossing his arms over his chest as Ed finally calmed down.

Noticing that Ed had calmed down Al's amour let him down gently. " Brother we really down have time for your mental break down right now, lets head back into town so we can- " Al started but Ed interrupted him.

" SO WE CAN WHAT AL? Show that oh so mighty pompous a** Mustang that he was right!? No way ! " Ed yelled fixing his coat and glaring.
" Um Ed he didnt really say that we wouldnt succeed he said-" Al started but once agian was interrupted.
" I KNOW WHAT HE SAID AL!!!!! AND I KNOW WHAT HE REALLY MEANT THAT b*****d ! WHAT HE REALLY SAID WAS OH ED YOUR SO SMALL AND WEAK YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND THE WAY HOME ON YOUR OWN ! " Ed yelled getting mad again. Al sighed.
" And when did he say this? All he said was that we should be careful in a area that we dont know much about..." Al said gathering up their bags and handing them to the amour.
" No Al you dont understand ... i know that a** better then any body! He WANTS us to fail! to come crawling back to him! Grrr ! i hate him so much! i cant wait to punch that smirk right off his a** FACE" Ed said walking ahead of Al heading straight back to town.
" Brother.... your overreacting about this....did you think that maybe he is worried about us?" Al said walking catching up to his brother.
" Grrr no Al you dont understand he just says stuff to get under my skin, its like he always knows a little more then me and refuses to tell me the full truth about anything" Ed said walking at a faster pace.
" That may be a good thing then" Al though to himself as the kept walking.
Silence fell between the two brothers as they emerged from the crest of the bayou and onto the road. It wasnt long before the two made it back onto the town square.
" So brother um... what do you plan on doing when we get back to Dreko's house?" Al asked finally breaking the growing silence between the brothers.
Ed stopped and smirked evilly and twitched his fingers.
" Oh thats easy Al, i am going to beat Mustang until he tells me everything he knows! AHAHAH" He said laughing loudly causing people around him to stare.
" B-B-B-BUT BROTHER! YOU CANT! i mean... it didnt really work out in your favor the last time this happened....... maybe you two should just ... er...talk......" Al said trying his best to reason with his brother.

User Image
"Yohohoh? " Brook said noticing Ed and poking out one boney leg to trip the kid before he could make it up the stairs.
" Yohoh? something the matter ? You seem to be in a hurry small man? DOnt run in the house The Lovely Lady Dreko would be angry!" Brook said leaning way down to look Ed eye to eye.
Ed hated having to look Brook in his creepy undead eyes even more so then having to look UP at him when he was trying to talk to the strange skeleton man.
" Grrrr i am not SMALL! your just freakishly TALL! and why the hell did you trip me !" Ed yelled glaring at Brook
" Becuase it looked like it would be fun, also we have a new guest who is wounded so please do try to be quiet " Brook said standing up fully and looking down at Ed.

User Image
Edward decided to ignore Brook's comments and walked up stairs towards Mustangs room. But he turned when he heard the door to Drekos room open and Roy came walking out of Dreko's room dressed in his finest attire, black suit , top hat and shiny black shoes.
"Geez Your to loud Full Metal, i could hear you all the way down stairs" Roy said adjusting his top hat and giving Ed a stern look.
" Hey! Mustang whats the deal ! what the heck were you doing IN THERE?" Ed said pointing towards Drekos room.
Roy just smirked " tch your still such a child arnt you ? " Roy said shaking his head and moving past Ed.
" Hey come back here Mustang i need to talk to you " Ed yelled walking behind Roy and grabbed him by the shirt collar. Roy slapped his hand away from him and straighten his shirt.
" Dont forget Full Metal i still out rank you" He said looking down at Ed crossing his arms over his chest.  

Old Man Rome
Captain

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100

Old Man Rome
Captain

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
( still chapter one)

Edward glared " Not in this world you don't! Now fuss up Mustang ! Your hiding something from me and i want to know what it is!" He said through gritted teeth glaring at Roy.
Roy sighed and shook his head.
" so what if i am Elric? What i know is non of your business so get over it and besides it wont help ether you or me get back to our homes so shut up and go do something useful" Roy said straightening his jacket.
" Now if u dont excuse me i have a date with a beautiful lady, you know something you have no clue about because your just a child" He said turning away and heading down stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:12 am
Darkmgirl
User Image
( still chapter one)

Edward glared " Not in this world you don't! Now fuss up Mustang ! Your hiding something from me and i want to know what it is!" He said through gritted teeth glaring at Roy.
Roy sighed and shook his head.
" so what if i am Elric? What i know is non of your business so get over it and besides it wont help ether you or me get back to our homes so shut up and go do something useful" Roy said straightening his jacket.
" Now if u dont excuse me i have a date with a beautiful lady, you know something you have no clue about because your just a child" He said turning away and heading down stairs.

Ed glared at Mustang and tried to go after him but was stopped by Al hugging him around the waist.
" No Brother stop its not worth it !" Al whispered not wanting to wake the house.
" And Miss Dreko will get mad at you if your to loud you know!" He said letting Edward go since he had calmed down a smidge.
" Fine Al......... " Edward mumbled looking down.
" Lets go take a break in the garden so u can cool off a bit? " Al said putting a hand on Edwards shoulder.
Edward nodded and the walked down the stairs to the back area where Liei's hedge maze was. But as soon as they stepped through door they could both smell smoke. Fearing the worst they dashed through the maze to find where the smoke was coming from.
It wasnt long before they found the source of the fire. Ditch and his evil band of Grunnies were making quick work of Liei's hedge figures that she had just made not even two days before.The Grunnies were setting the figures on fire and running off.
" GAH! AL WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THAT!" Edward yelled before kicking one of the evil Bunny creatures from his shoe.
Al was to busy trying to put out the fire to answer his brother.Ed looked around for something he could use to put out this now HUGE fire that was sweeping through the hedge figures towards the inner walls of the hedge maze. But then he spotted just what he needed a large pale of water. Ed smiled and picked up the pale of " Water" and tossed it onto the fire.
WHOOOOOSHHH
Once the liquid was exposed to the open flames the flames shoot up several feet into air causing a massive burst of heat. Edward fell backwards realizing that wasnt water in the pale it was gasoline.  

Old Man Rome
Captain

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100

Old Man Rome
Captain

Amorous Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150