View Results

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 pm
"So that makes you having what bout 8 siblings? That is quite a bit. Your mother must be a very good mother to handle having all those kids even if all eight weren't all at once," He had paid her one of the best compliments that he had. Praising one's mother was something high on his list. "As for your plan to meet all your siblings I think it sounds good. Specifically the last six. Everyone at one point in time have to head home for one reason or another." Just as his last sentence had left his mouth he had emerged from the forests tree line and back out into an open area. Up ahead you could see the stone area where the den was and the mineral water.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 am
"You think so," Ethe asked conversationally. "I mean I just happened to find my mother by total accident, so there's those kids who get lost. Plus I've heard that some get in fights with their parents and cut off all ties with them for various reasons." She tilted her head. "Of course I don't think any of my little sibs have anything like that going on so it shouldn't apply, but I've heard it happens."  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 am
"Yeah I do. I have to agree that I don't think you or your siblings fall into that category of those who hate their parents. It doesn't sound like your mother is a bad mother." Anat told her confidently as they made there way through the open area and toward the base of the rocky area. It was more of a mountain that at the top had a little crater with a pool of water surrounded by stones.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 am
Ethe stopped and eyed the cave appreciatively. It was certainly a pretty little area, and she could see why a female would have picked it out for a nursery den.

"It's lovely," she said, then shook her head. "I mean if you want I'll plant some flowers to make it even prettier, but I don't think I could live her." She fixed the male with a stern gaze. "You seem to care about family a lot, so you should think about keeping this in the family. I mean someone's going to have babies again at some point, right?"

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 am
Anat sat back a bit and let the female go forward and examine the den. He wasn't sure what she was thinking. Her body and face was unreadable but that was okay because he didn't have to wait long she clearly informed him what was going on inside her head.

"Yes it is a nice place,"
He paused and watched as she shook her head and pinned a look on him. It wasn't something that many did. Normally just his mother did that when she was unhappy with his actions. "I suppose... It would make a lovely surprise for her." he mumbled more to himself than to her. "Well yeah eventually someone will have kids there is six of us but my family has a tendency to spread out once inquiring a mate. We just roam through the different area's where the family resides from time to time." he said with a shrug. He really didn't see the den being used again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:03 pm
“Well your mom still lives here, there’s always the chance she might have kids again,” Ethe pointed out. “Or something could change in the future, like one of your family members deciding they don’t want to wander anymore and figure it would be nice to settle back at home, or if they’re just visiting their mate could have kids without warning. You know babies, they always pick the worst times to be born,” she quoted with a chuckle. She’d seen enough of this before to know there was a grain of truth in the saying.

“Or,” Ethe continued, “you might get a mate and settle down here. I mean it seems like you already live in the area anyway and it sounds like you don’t have plans to move anywhere. I’m sure you’ll find someone just as enchanted with the place and willing to settle here with you.” She nodded her conviction at idea, going just a tad starry-eyed at the dramatic love story she could see playing out. Aside from being a lover of plants, Ethe could also be a hopeless romantic.

She pulled her thoughts away from their woolgathering and gave the cave another look-over. “Hmm. I’ve got some morning glories that would look good. Wisteria’s also a really pretty one, the flowers kinda drape in clusters,” she muttered, thinking aloud and taking a mental inventory of her seeds.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:54 pm
Anat let out a grumble about his mother wanting more kids. Even though he wanted to deny it and say that wasn't true he knew better. She would want more. Right now she was still overly excited and content with her six 'darling' children as she called them but she would want more once him and his siblings started getting mates and having kids. "Please don't mention to mother about having more kids. The thought hasn't popped up into her head yet which I think everyone besides my father finds as a saving grace." Anat mumbled out in a pleading tone.

The males eyes grew wide as the vixen started going off into her own little day dream land about his love life. Like really?!?! He hadn't even really thought about it and yet here was this nice stranger but a stranger none the less plotting out how his 'love story' would go. He let it slide not really knowing how to address it and went on to what he could address which was the plants. "So....uh what are morning glories and wisterias?"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 pm
Ethe giggled. “If your mom wants more kids, she’s going to realize it on her own at some point or another,” she pointed out, not feeling all that sorry for Anat. “Take my mom, for example. She had me and my brother and sister, then found the love of her life and ended up with six more kids. You’d think nine kids would be more than enough, but she keeps giving my step-dad these lovey-dovey eyes and I just know that she’d love to have another batch of kids.”

She shrugged. “Me, I see myself being happy with one good-sized litter, then hoarding grandchildren and spoiling the living daylights out of them to get back at all the trouble I’m sure my brood will cause me.”

Ethe moved forward to examine the areas around the mouth of the cave, turning her head back to look at Anat with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. “As for morning glories and wisterias, they’re flowers. You know, the whole, climby-viney-all-sorts-of-magical flowers that we discussed earlier.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Anat let out a groan. "I know she will eventually figure it out for herself but lets just let her do it and not speed up the process pllleeeeaseee," he said in a pleading tone and pleading to the vixen with his eyes. "Oh gosh don't tell her about that... mine sounds like yours and would just love more. I think we would all be in trouble if she has 3 litters." In his mind he could just see all the kids running around and he shuddered at the thought of keeping up with that many bodies.

"Are you sure about that? Maybe it is something about having the first litter that triggers a female to want more."He gave a shrug really not knowing "I dont know vixen's mind are strange things." and to him they were.

Anat arched an eyebrow at her look. See vixens were strange creatures and this had to prove it. "So you are putting vines that somehow have magical flowers on the den and its going to have some magical pull and my mother will love it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Ethe gave Anat a playful swat. “I was teasin’ ya, you big goob!” She shook her head, grinning. “The flowers aren’t acutally magical. We talked about what I was gonna plant before while we were walking here, so I was teasing you for not remembering.”

She moved back towards the cave and stood dead center where the mouth was, looking around thoughtfully as her tail twitched on the ground, trying to figure out how exactly she wanted to distribute the seeds and how many she should put out. She didn’t have a huge supply, but she didn’t want the coverage to look sparse either.

“I think it’s the same problem girls have with boys,” she said conversationally, not taking her eyes away from the cave while she spoke. “Males seem all alike to females, but I’m sure you guys are just as individualized as we are. Some vixens want lots of kids, some don’t want any, some want just a few, and sometimes we don’t get what we want or we get what we didn’t realize we wanted until we had it. Doesn’t do anything good to dwell on it, since we don’t always have control with what happens in our lives.”

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 pm
Anat let out an umph as he got swatted and rubbed where she had smacked him. "Alright and I'm not a goob. I already told you that I didn't know like anything about plants besides some give fruits that I can eat," He said while sticking his tongue out at her.

He followed Ethe to watch what she was doing but made sure to give her space so that he wasn't on her tail. "So tell me again what color the flowers will be maybe I can be a tiny bit of help?"

"It must be a chromosomes thing. You know X and Y and how they only kind of mix." He says with a chuckle at his small joke.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm
Ethe looked up and wrinkled her nose at Anat and grinned, but otherwise didn't comment on the goob thing. To her he looked very much like a goob at the moment, a very serious goob in denial of his goobiness. Well, she supposed flowers were more on the female side of things and Anat seemed very much like a boyish boy, so she supposed she could cut him some slack.

"I've got pink, blue, orange, purple, and white flower," Ethe said, not bothering to give him the names of the flowers this time. "The pink and orange will be easiest to grow. Purple and white aren't too hard, but not as easy as pink and orange. The blue ones are the hardest to grow."

She looked up at him with an innocent smile betrayed by the impish gleam in her eyes. "Wouldn't know about that, my chromosomes are all X's," she said in her sweetest, girlish voice, fluttering her eyelashes playfully at Anat.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:55 pm
Anat watched as Ethe scrunched up her face at him and whatever she happened to be thinking. And seeing as she was a girl it could have been anything. Between his mother and his two sister he learned that females could thing about anything and be so similar and yet different that they couldn't possibly be related and yet they were.

"Well we have plenty of blue around here so I don't think we need the blue one or white. So how about the purple, orange and pink ones? I'm sure my mother would love them and the contrast that they presented." he commented with a bit of a far away sound to his voice as he thought over everything.

"Yes I know all your chromosomes are X's and mine are a mix of X and Y," He batted playfully at her butt wondering what kind of reaction she would give.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff