Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
DigiLine Rules & Guidelines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 pm

User Image
Profiles!

Hello there and welcome to DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)!
Let me begin by telling you what the point of this forum is:

The Tamer Profile topic is designed to give you your own personal space on DTI where you can let the other Tamers get to know you. It is also where you will keep track and record of all you Digimon, including their art and how you obtained them. This is important because the artists need to be able to prove that you have the Digimon before they make the art. It's also the place to keep other important guild items that we use from time to time.

Other than that it's a place to keep track of whatever you want, anything from character profiles to your favorite songs to art you get from your friends. At the end of the day the Tamer Profile is about you so have fun with it and follow a few simple rules! smile

-Intro-
-Rules-
-FAQ-
-Helpful Links-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:08 pm
:Rules:

These rules must be followed at all times within the Tamer Profile. Failure to do so will result in a warning and a Mod asking you to fix it. A continuation of not following the rules will result in your profile being locked and further action to be taken. Please quote me once you have updated your profile with these new rules so I can check it.

-Follow Gaia ToS:These are to be followed at all time everywhere on Gaia, it keeps us and you out of trouble with Gaia so please follow them!

-ALL Digimon art must be placed in your DigiBank post of this profile: Your Digimon art is your proof that you own the Digimon. Art will not be considered claimed and usable until it is in you profile. Be sure to entitle the post which contains all of your Digimon art as DigiBank.

-The Line of Digivolution for each art must also be present:
    This will allow us to confirm what the art you are trying to Digivolve has gone through, the Crew and artists will use this to make sure Digivolutions are legal, plus it doesn't hurt you to have a record of it. For an example of what this could look like check here;
    Link, Link, Link
    *Note: this does not mean you have to use those lines in the rp, this is purely for art makers and crew.

-No Quick-Bumping:
    Although this is your profile and you are free to do as you wish here we have a rule similar to the chatterbox about quick reply bumping. That rule is don't do it and that those caught breaking this rule will be punished.

-Follow instructions from Crew: We need to know that Tamers are reading the rules.

-Don't give out personal information:
    This one is to protect you, we'll be a little more lose on this one but remember this is the internet and anyone who wants to can probably find that information. It's you call if you post it or not, but I would urge you to be careful about what you tell people.

-Treat all DTI Tamers with respect: We are all human beings so we need to treat eachother with respect. Do not attack others in this forum. This is a place to make friends!

If you have any questions about this feel free to PM the current Tamer Profile Mod and be sure to check the FAQ below. When you are sure you've updated to follow all the rules please quote me so i can check. Anyone who has not changed to the new rules will have their profile locked until they contact me about it. Thank You for your cooperation.

-Lief

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 pm
:FAQ:

Here are some questions that get asked a lot about the Tamer Profiles.

Q: How many posts do I need for my front page?
    A: Really this is up to you depending on what you want it to look like. As long as all the required information is on the page then you are free to make it look how you want. I would recommend 5-7 posts so you have room to store things you collect around the guild.

Q: I've decided I don't like my old profile and would like to make a new one, is that allowed?
    A: Yes you may start a new one, but you must first talk to the Profile Mod about it so they can approve it. Also be sure to send the Mod a link to your old profile so it can be locked up.

Q: I've been gone a while and my profile is now locked, do I have to start a new one?
    A: No you don't, if you would like your old profile back just PM a Crew Member and they will unlock it and bump it up for you. Please make sure to update your profile to fit all new rules though.

As I get more questions from people I will add them here so be sure to check back!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:23 am
:Links:

Use these Links to help you build your profile as well as get started in the guild.

Go here to register for your first Digimon to become an official Tamer and start filling your digimon profile!
Registry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the guild now head over here to let everyone know who you are!
Introduce Yourself
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an example of how your profile could potentially be set up, please follow the basic outline for it.
Sample Profile

Now the first thing most people want to know is how do I Digivolve my Partners? Well here you go!
TP Shop

Then you'll want to know how to get more Digimon, well here's the best way!
Walter Island (Contest Forum)

If you want to get involved in the RP you'll have to fill this out. Most people also post it up in their Tamer Profiles.
RP Profiles

Speaking of the RP!
DTI Main RP

There are other things that people choose to fill their profiles with too,
Cards

Last but not least if you have any questions check here! I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Q&A

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items