Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  !
View Results

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:40 pm
I'm not sure what the fashion is like in other states (particularly ones that are warmer), but leggings might as well be the new blue jean here.
They even have blue jean leggings! Anyway..

My friends swore on baby Jesus that they're "like totally super comfy", so when I saw them on sale at Target for $5, I figured what the hell.

Here's my dilemma -
I haven't got the balls to wear them; It's practically spandex.
How do you leave the house without feeling like the most disgusting, fattest piece of s**t ever?
Or without worrying you got camel toe?

Seriously.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 pm
Ya'know, I just really don't think those are meant to be worn as pants. >> I always thought like with a skirt or something.  

B-ran The Cat About Town

Eloquent Consumer

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:27 pm
Remind yourself that you're super hot and also wear a long sweater or something I thought?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm
Leggings + loose long top + combat boots = me every day

Long top hides camel toe  

paper giraffes

Alexaandraa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 am
OH GURL i live in leggings as pants omg
i wear them with tshirts that hit like mid- butt and have the rest hanging out because idgaf
try and find leggings that are thicker and make sure you can't see through them when you stretch them because those will hide your butt and s**t better. i also feel like they keep me 'sucked in' and looking less chubs.
as for the camel toe, most of my shirts hit just above it so it's mostly concealed lool

it's like if bitches can wear yoga pants i can wear leggings as pants  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 pm
I practically live in yoga pants because 4/5 days of the week I either have yoga or rehearsal or both and I want to be comfortable.
Honestly I don't give a ******** what I look like, but most girls down here pair leggings with a long shirt.
But I actually think yoga pants are pretty flattering, mine are thick so I don't worry about panty lines but like Blalex mentioned I think they're slimming. For the record I have never gotten camel toe from wearing yoga pants.

Basically though just wear them however you want and if someone acts like you're not hot, punch them.
Also I think Streets might have a few pictures of her wearing jeggings in her fashion pix thread, if you want to look through that.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Action Movie Hero Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:41 pm
yup. leggings forever. i don't even remember what real pants feel like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:01 am
what weird i prefer regular jeans man
IT GETS COLD AS ******** UP HERE I'm not freezing my buns off

but a few girls in my class wear them and yeah, just long shirts or sweaters usually some of them wear them like normal pants too.  

LeRaven

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 pm
AM I DOIN' IT RIGHT, GUIS?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm
Very much so, yes.  

Felin Greenleaf

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash