Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sayyedmimiko

4,000 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 pm
i know its relley bad that he is not their but we can try to win with out him sad talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm
This is very sad news indeed. Though the Ravens are not my favorite team, Ray Lewis has been my favorite player in the NFL for a long time. But this goes beyond just being a season ending injury, this could be a career ending injury. At his age coming into this season, he didn't have a lot of time left to begin with. At most maybe he had 1 or two seasons after this one. But with this injury, it just might bring about the end to an amazing football players career.

I wish Ray Lewis all the best and a speedy recovery.

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

rekky12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:21 pm
I'm a Steelers fan but I have nothing but respect for Ray Lewis. Here's to a speedy recovery. After all, the games are better when both sides play at their best and with their strongest players out front.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:30 pm
While I do like Ray Lewis, as I'm pretty sure I'm the only Ravens fan here, he needs to stay out. He's nothing but a QB spy now. Let the younger guys show what they've got. Besides, they're already talking about him coming back this season, which would be stupid. We'll be fine without him. It's Ladarius Webb that we desperately need back.  

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items