[PRP] Nighttime Training - Del Phalar and Vera

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm
Del shifted around as he waited, not quite impatient but clearly uncomfortable with sitting still for so long as he waited. Still he was excited to see the mare with the multi-colored mane again. Vera had proven to be lovely company, and in the end had solved a problem that had been bothering him for a few days previous. Tonight she was meeting him at the graveyard again so that he could train her to care for it until the proper caretaker was healthy enough to return.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:15 pm
Vera was so very excited. Tonight was her first night training to be a grounds keeper for a graveyard and she could not help but feel like it was a dream come true. Even better was who her master would be. Del was a very handsome and easy to talk with stallion. More than what one could ask for in a teacher. She was running just a bit behind but just now she was crossing over the graveyard's threshold. She remembered seeing the keeper's house last time she was here so now she was jogging towards it. She would not run in the graveyard out of respect for the dead.

Once at the house she knocked softly and tried to catch her breath before he answered the door.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 pm
Del let out a breath he hadn't realized that he had been holding and walked to answer the door. With a lopsided smile he greeted her. "Evening Miss Vera. How are you tonight?" She was just as he remembered, and the rush of color to her cheeks from her brisk jog up to the house gave her face a vibrant burst of life that made her that much prettier. He paused to check that he had everything before closing the door and motioning to the graveyard. "Ready to start?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm
Vera smiled rather brightly as he answered the door. Upon seeing him se felt her heart racing with excitement from more than just the run. She did not realize just how much she had been looking forward to spending another night with the grounds keeper and learning from him. "I am very well Del sir. Though I am truly sorry for my tartiness. Normally I am early or at the very least on time." She took a step back to allow him to join her outside the small house and she clasped her hands behind her back watching him. "Yes sir I am ready to begin. I shall try to be a very quick learner." She knew it would only be for a short wail that she would be here but any amount of time doing what she enjoyed and in a place she loved was like a dream come true. It was rather hard not to wrap her arms around him to thank him.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:47 pm
"Its not a problem. What matters is that you showed up!" He strolled down the path and into the graveyard proper showing her around while it was still light enough out to do so. "Its not too big, but at night its easy to get turned around. Do you think you have the place memorized?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Vera smiled and followed Del. She was glad that he was not too upset with her being late. She tired memorize all the paths and graves. "Well I might get turned around once or twice. But it will be the best way to learn the grave yard. But I think I have the basic gist of it. So how often do I make rounds?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm
"I'd say every two or three hours. It's really up to you though." He smiled over to her leading the way back to the keeper's shack. "I have food waiting back at the house if you'd like to join me for dinner before we get started. I'll stay with you tonight and make sure you can handle it, then tomorrow I'll just leave you with my number in case you need something more."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:36 pm
Vera nods, "Alright every two or three hours. That is not too bad. Though I might need to change up my sleeping habits." she said gently. "You did think of everything didn't you Del sir? I would love to dine with you tonight. And thank you for staying with me tonight. The first couple of times I am sure you will walk with me...then later on you'll let me try it alone?" she asked as she moved back to the keepers house. Once there she hurried a head to open the door for him. It was more than clear that she was a bit excited. The fact that she was so excited did make her a bit embarrassed. She flushed a bit and sighed, "I am sorry Del sir. I am just a bit...exited."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 pm
"However you're comfortable with it." He watched in amusement as she practically bounced as she ran to the door. "Its alright. Its good that you're enthusiastic about it. It means you care for the job." He smiled and took the door from her, motioning for her to head inside. "Ladies first Miss Vera." Once inside he moved to the kitchen and fixed two plates full with food. The shack was roomier inside than it seemed from first glance, the living room filled with overstuffed plush furniture.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm
"I am Del sir. You are giving me a dream come true. I could kiss you I am so excited." She ducked under his arm to go inside when he held the door for her. Once inside she smiled. She could be extremely comfortable in such a place. He could understand why the living room would need such over stuff furniture and need to look so prim and proper. After all that is where some Mearh would come to talk about laying a Mearh down for their eternal rest. She sat down lost in thought of what her future might be like.

She was taken out of her thoughts as Del handed her a plate of food. "Oh thank you very much Del sir. "I owe you a lot sir. Even if I do not make it I owe you for the chance." She said softly.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm
Kiss me? He blushed at the thought. It was a wonderful feeling to have made someone so happy. At this point some of her giddiness had begun to wear off on him as he smiled wide when she took the plate. He sat down and began to eat. "It was nothing really. It was a wonderful happy coincidence that we met when we did is all. And I'm thankful to you and owe you as well, for coming along and being as eager to help as you are."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Vera smiles as she eats giving him a couple compliments on his cooking. "You are thankful to me? You own me nothing. I know you have your own grounds to watch over and if I could watch here for your friend would help you out but still you taking a chance on me." She finished her meal and when he was done with his she washed their plates in the wash basin and then sat back down. "So as far as paper work goes is there a lot of it?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:14 am
He blushed at the compliments. As far as he was concerned his cooking was passable at most, but it was nice to hear someone appreciated it nonetheless. He thanked her as she took care of the dishes. "There isn't too much paperwork. Unless something happens. I can show you through that later if you want."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:32 am
Vera smiled, "Of course. I am glad to help with the dishes if it is the least I can do. As far as the paper work yes please do. I would rather know about it incase I might need it instead of having to have you rush over in the middle of the night because I am struggling." She said gently. "So what is next sir?" She smiled, "If you suggest sleep I will tell you now I do not think I will be able to tonight."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces