Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
~Guild CPR~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:59 pm
TeaDidikai
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
TeaDidikai
Let's build a research question list then.

Ok cat_4laugh

Let's start with a list of research topics.

Any requests?

Hmm... General categories, specific topics, or a mix of both?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
TeaDidikai
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
TeaDidikai

Ok cat_4laugh

Any requests?

Both is fine.  

TeaDidikai

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:54 am
TeaDidikai
kage no neko
I haven't been terribly into religion stuff lately. Sorry.

But I agree, it's definitely Gaia in general. It's like it's slowly dying..
Gaia's turned more into a business of producing pixels for money. Putting outfits together and saving up to get them was one of the best parts for me. That disappeared since half the items now are cash-only, making them way too expensive in gold..
So if not religion, is there anything else that would be interesting and relevant to explore?
I've been feeling unrest lately, so maybe something to help me feel more calm and at peace? I'm terrible at trying to meditate.. or find time to. I realize I have all the time in the world but I just never think to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 am
TeaDidikai
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
TeaDidikai
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
TeaDidikai

Ok cat_4laugh

Any requests?

Both is fine.

Hmm... I'm thinking possibly a general overview of religions we don't have pathways for in the guild and possibly picking aspects from the religions we do have or ever don't have represented here, like heka or history on the runes.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:34 am
So, Meditation tips and techniques for the stressed and busy, Heka, and I assume Elder Futhark?

Any others?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 pm
Little 'h' heka. Capital 'h' is the god. Gotta love concepts that are also deities.
And yes. That's what I was looking for.

Hmm... I'll edit/post later if I think of anything else. I was checking in before take my test.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Maybe also some of that game where you spin in circles with your head on a baseball bat then try to run. That'd liven up the place, I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:35 pm
kage no neko
Maybe also some of that game where you spin in circles with your head on a baseball bat then try to run. That'd liven up the place, I'm sure.
Might be time to dust off M&R bingo.  

TeaDidikai

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 pm
TeaDidikai
kage no neko
Might be time to dust off M&R bingo.

M&R Bingo?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

M&R Bingo?

Back in the day...  

TeaDidikai

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:31 pm
TeaDidikai
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

M&R Bingo?

Back in the day...

That looks really interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
TeaDidikai
X-Yami-no-Ko-X

M&R Bingo?

Back in the day...

That looks really interesting.
Good times.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 am
Posting was easier when I had a job that has constant computer access, had a computer at home, and I think i recall the site was once less cumbersome to navigate.

Regardless, if anyone has want or need of me for whatever reasons, I'm still existent. My near religious affection for secrets makes me fairly useless for anything terribly interesting. My napping habit tends to knock out the rest. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:50 pm
I've been busy with school and stuff, and this guild was just kind of creeping along, so I just stopped coming. I stop by from time to time, though.

I'm definitely up for some researching. I've been doing some independent research already in the following areas, as a sort of hobby:

1. Survivalism/homesteading/prepping. From the hard-core bug-out SHTF info to more basic how-to-can, how-to-garden/scavenge-like-a-pro type stuff.
2. Archery
3. Weaving (thinking seriously about buying a loom)
4. Norse Paganism. I've been reading the Eddas and attempting to pick up the Runes.
5. My own ancestry
6. Foreign/dead languages. I've been teaching myself ancient Greek and Latin. I'd like to pick up Hebrew (lol religionz), Japanese (I started in college, but lost almost all of it), Chinese, Swedish, Old Norse, and a few others. I am conversational in Spanish.

Things I would like to explore but haven't started yet:

1. Swords(wo)manship/ other weaponry skills and martial arts. A friend told me I need to join a local SCA asap.
2. Living more frugally, but still comfortably. I grew up very privileged, so I am clueless. Embarrassing story: I just learned this past summer how to cook beans from dry. And I suck at it.
3. In seeming paradox to #2 frugal desire, upping my raw food intake. Goal: 60-80% raw vegan. But I don't know how to do that outside of just... eating fruit and veggies. Lol I no has cookbook. Need garden.
4. Economics
5. Politics
6. How #4 and #5 play into social justice issues and non-profits.
7. Cooking skills. I'd like to use cheap, whole ingredients in my stuff.
8. Gardening permaculture style. There's a local class. It's also $2k. So I won't be able to get my certificate anytime soon, but I could still learn things.
9. Small home repairs

I made a list of stuff I'd like to learn somewhere, but I've temporarily misplaced it. I should tack it up and make an inspiration board of out it. I am just generally fed up with spending so much time indoors, lurking the internet, not finding employment, not being productive, not earning money, etc. and I loathe, loathe the winters here in the PNW, so I haven't been volunteering as much with urban gardens as I normally do. But I am still volunteering regularly with soup kitchens.

I've also discovered that I might not be an introvert. I might be an extravert with social anxiety. And a giant misanthrope. Spending time alone is starting to drive me up the wall, but I dislike most people. Argh.  

aoijea23487

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:27 pm
Fiddlers Green
My near religious affection for secrets makes me fairly useless for anything terribly interesting.

I wouldn't say that, precisely.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces