Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp]Trouble's Just Beginning(Ailill,Thing2, and 2 foals)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

It had been a few long months since the night Thing Two had shared a bed with a random stallion named Ailill. The potion he had taken before had worked like a charm. It had worked a bit too well. He had actually ended up with two more foals than he ha planned. So now it was time for part two of his little game. It had taken some time but he had found out the location of Ailill and sent him a letter asking for the other stallion to join him for another round of drinks.

Now he was waiting at a quiet tavern for Ailill to arrive. He was in a tall back booth swirling the contents of a mug around and looking at the table. Underneath the table was a large wicker basket. Tucked into the basket was two sleeping surprises that he was going to spring on his little friend.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Ailill walked into the tavern slowly, heading over to the table where he saw Thing Two. It was unusual for any of his past lovers to call him to a tavern like this. He sat down at the booth and looked over at Thing Two with a smile. "How are you?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 pm
Thing Two gave him a smile, "I am finally feeling better Ailill. A few days after our fun night I started to feel sick so I was worried you might be sick as well and tried to get a hold of you." he said and looked down into his mug, "But I shortly found out why I was sick." He said and sighed, "So don't worry you did not catch anything." he said raising up his hand to prevent Ailill form worrying too much just yet. "Though it seems you did give something to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 pm
Ailill's look of worry went to one of confusion quickly. What the hell did he give him? He had no diseases, he kept himself clean, going to the doctor regularly. "What did I give you?" He was stuck at the moment.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:00 pm
Thing Two smiles a bit seeing the worry and then the confusion. "You look just like I did...when I thought I was sick. I guess I could give it back to you if you like...well actually I did come here to give you part of it back. Do not worry I shall be keeping part of it too." He smiled softly and look back at the table running his fingers over the top of it.

He sighed softly and ducked a bit under the table. Then looking up at Ailill he brought up the whicker basket sliding it into the seat of the booth then over towards Ailill.

Within the basket one of the two foal a pale little colt nuzzled into the side of the basket a blanket tucked around him but the marking on his arm and eyes was clearly simular to Ailille and it was hard to deny it looked like it could really be their child.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 pm
Ailill went wide eyed see the child in the basket. His look was one of terror as he saw the child. "What the-... How did this happen?"

A small filly in the other basket began to fuss as she was woken but the noise in the tavern.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 pm
Thing Two sighed a bit as the little purple filly started to cry again. She had been so good until Ailill showed up. He was so tired of her crying. She had to be the most vocal of the three foals he had carried after bedding Ailill. "You bedded me and then I end up carrying three foals. I am give you these too back. I really have my hands tied with the other one I really can't take care of them all on my own. And I really don't want to move in with you."

Hearing his sister cry the little colt's eyes opened up and he looked up at his father quietly. One pudgy little fist found its was into his mouth and he started to suck on the fist gently bright little eyes smiling happily and watching the dark stallion with love.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 pm
"I don't buy it, you had to have done something to get yourself pregnant, males aren't normally equipped for such matters...." He paused looking under the table at the other two and cursed quietly. "And what do you mean these two? Are you ******** crazy?"

The small filly opened her eyes and looked around still whining for attention.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 am
Thing Two sighed, "Well...it could be the potion I had before I met you. I went to some tower out of boredom and for 5 gold piece the woman gave me some potion and I took it. But nothing happened all day long then you found me when I was dying from boredom and the potion not working. Next thing I know I am suffering morning sickness and popped out three foals."

He sighed and watched Ailill. "You don't want to meet their sister....I can't get more than forty five minutes of sleep with her around. She causes so much trouble that I can't keep watching these too as well. I swear that little colt has not made a single peep since I popped him out. He even burnt himself and did not say anything. I am not crazy I am giving you these two what you do with them after to take them I don't care but at least I am keeping a hold of one of them." He said looking at the other stallion.

The little colt turned to try and look at the other side of the basket towards his crying sister and pulling his fist from his mouth gave a cute little toothless grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:30 am
Ailill stared at him and slowly his look of shock and confusion turned to one of anger. "So knowing that you had taken this potion, and after I had said I had no intention of being a father, you slept with me anyway?" His jaw set as he looked at the blue haired stallion before shifting to took at the fuzzy child. He reached down and picked the child up and put her in the basket on the seat as well as the colt in the basket next to her. "Thing Two... you are a despicable and conniving stallion..." He stood and took up the basket, "Is there ANYTHING else I should know? Anymore surprises?"

She quieted as she looked at her brother and gave a giggle grabbing onto her feet and smiling. When Ailill picked her up she stared at him with her large eyes and just watched him as he settled her in the basket.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:47 am
Thing Two looked at him, "Look I thought you would be a bit mad but really your taking this a bit far. How was I to know that the potion I got was for foals. There are thousands of potions there. I just went there looking for one that would let me have some fun with a stallion. And well then you came along and the fun happened. I did not know I would get three foals out of the deal." He looked at the other stallion and rolled his eyes. "Come on now your making a scene just sit back down. Look she is fine now that she is with her brother. Oh and I did at lest name them if you would like to know their names. And you don't have to keep them you can always give them to an orphanage. But I thought i would give you the change to take them even though you did not wish to be a father"

The colt looked at his sister now in his basket and his large eyes did grow a bit teary as she was picked up and he was not. His father must not like him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am
"What are the name's you have given them?" he asked still not sitting. Ailill was seething mad at the moment. To add to the insult, he had suggested an orphanage! Just because Ailill hadn't wanted the children at this point in his life, he was not going to dump them on someone else.

She looked at her brother and curled into him.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:15 am
Thing Two looked at him watching the anger boiling just under the surface. "The little male is Braven. And the little filly is Nilima." he smiled softly, "They are not things at least. The third one has a proper name too. But I am sure you wont need to worry about her. And it is not like they will ruin that much of your life. They could be mare magnets and get you laid." he said with a laugh. "Now can we have a proper dinner or are you going to take our foals and head out?"

Braven offers his hand for his sister to suck on as she curled into him. It did not seem he was going to get touched by his father so at least he had his sister now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm
Ailill sighed and sat at the booth setting the basket next to him gently. He frowned and looked at Thing Two with much of a sour look on his face. "I would still like to know my other daughter's name." He didn't bother to respond to the "mare magnet" comment though. He glanced over to the basket and brushed a stray hair off of Braven's forehead as Nilima cooed and sucked on her brother's hand. Having children around would take some getting used to.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Thing Two look at him and smiled a bit wail he sat down. Glad to have him sitting again and he watched as the darker stallion brushed back a small strange of Braven's mane just to the little ones delight. "Ah well if you must know then and since you sat down nicely I named her Talia. I mean I guess it might be best to send you pictures of her as she gets older so you don't...well you don't accidentally bed your own child. I could bring her by from time to time if you like have a little bit of a playdate with the children and we could play too maybe. I shall make sure to keep away from any potions when we meet." he smiled. "Looks like just like his father they he knows how to keep others calm."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff