Nosepass Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 am
"I'm going to have to make sure my parents are aware of this little predicament," Rockwell said, mostly to himself. "It's going to be so much fun filling them in on potential stalkers following me around."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm
"Why don't you come with us?" Crysta jumped on her own idea. "No, listen. We can act like your bodyguards, and the lot of us together should deter anyone from bothering us."  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 pm
Rockwell stayed silent for a bit while he thought of the offer Crysta proposed.

Amelia gave him a sad, but reassuring look. "C'mon, Rockwell, please do it? You could really stand to get out more and you'll be with your friends, who I know are more than capable of helping you. I'll stay and not only help run things from here, but I'll keep in constant contact with you so you know how the business is going."

"I'm surprised you're so adamant about me leaving," the businessman said with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you detested not being able to keep your eyes on me."

"You think that it's not going to be painful for me? You're giving me a bit too much credit. But, I can keep track of where you are, and if you ever get into a dangerous situation, you can bet I'll teleport to your side in a heartbeat."

Rockwell gave her a small smile. "I've always respected you willing to take over for me, but we're going to need a cover-up so most others won't think twice about me traveling around with a nice-sized group."

"Any thoughts?"

After a few minutes of thinking and considering Crysta's idea, he spoke up again. "I've got it. We were planning on our marketing campagne to show off the Pokemon Translator before releasing it to the general public. One demographic that would probably jump at the chance to talk to their Pokemon are coordinators! It would add a whole new dimension to their performance, most of all the musicals and movies that are being put into production in Unova. We can have a cross-region advertising tour across Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova to talk to coordinators about the new product. Harley and Allyson, having been recognized amongst all of the great circuits, can be a means to introduce us to other well-known coordinators, in addition to being a sort of mediator that can explain both sides of the isle between us and the consumers. Then, like Crysta suggested, she and Tak can act as bodyguards."

Amelia smiled. "I like where you're going with this. You'll be safe, and you can keep the business going at the same time!"

Rockwell looked at the rest of the group. "Sound reasonable, folks?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:39 pm
Allyson shrugged and nodded. "Sounds good to me! Also,I can try and do as much as I can, but I'm pretty sure that Harley will be doing all of the work with his Pokemon." she paused for a second before walking over to her phone and pressing a button on it. "Here, I want you guys to meet someone."

A beam of light shot out and displayed a projection on the wall of a young teenage boy wearing a lab coat and a pair of glasses that was far too big for him was crouching behind a desk and cringing in fear. You could barely make out his features in the shadows of the room. Ally's eyes went wide and she jumped back with a yelp. In the background, two Pokemon could be seen fighting with blasts of fire and bursts of wind.

"Swablu and Torkoal!" Ally yelled as the young male covered his ears and shut his eyes from the sounds of battle behind him. "Sapling, where the heck is Skarmory?! Take her out of her Pokeball and get her to straighten those two out!"

"Skarmory, the Armor Bird Pokemon." Sapling said in a strangely automated voice as his head lolled to one side. "Feathers from its wings are thin and hard. They can also be used as blades or knives."

Allyson sucked some breath through her teeth and winced at his robotic words. "Whoops. Sorry Sapling, I forgot about the Pokedex entries."

"Swablu, the Cotton Bird Pokémon." he continued. "Swablu loves cleanliness and is quick to wipe off any unclean surface with its cotton-like wings."

"Mhm." Ally nodded casually with a small and sad smile. "Go ahead and finish up Sapling, I know that it can't be helped."

"Torkoal, the Coal Pokémon. Torkoal burns coal within its body to produce energy. As a defense, Torkoal is able to smoke from its nostrils and its back to confuse enemies." Sapling finished and shook his head as reality sunk back in. "Whoa...sorry Allyson. Okay. Um, actually, that's what's going on right now. Skarmory is trying to get Swablu to calm down. Torkoal too. He lost his temper when Swablu was starting to get annoying."

Allyson felt one of her eyes begin to twitch in irritation slightly, but she couldn't seem to be able to express her rage openly. Halfheartedly, she withdrew her trainer's mask and her face went instantly fiery with fury and withheld passion.

"Sapling I told you not to let her into the pink Pokeblocks!" she shouted. "Any other type is fine, but she can't handle Peacha berries! They're too strong for her!" she grabbed her phone's microphone and began to yell into it. "Skarmory! Do something to break them up! Maybe an Air Cutter."

"Ska!" she replied as ripped her metallic wings into the air and sliced it towards the two squabbling Pokemon. Both were struck down in an instant and were transferred back into their respective Pokeballs by Professor Sapling who sat back in his seat with the steel and flying type standing beside him.

He sighed and brushed off his lab coat wearily. "Well that was--BY THE NAME OF ARCEUS!!!" he gasped in shock as he fell off of his chair. "A-Ally! How in the world did you come across Rockwell Stone?!" he stammered as he bowed his head respectfully about a thousand times as he nearly slammed his head in the desk. "It-It's an honor sir! A real honor! I've been a fan of your family and its' business since I can remember!"

Allyson shot Rockwell a surprised look. "You're Steven's brother?!" she gaped. She crossed her arms and smiled. "Well, now I see the similarity. You know, the seriousness part at the least. He's really nice though."  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:42 pm
Rockwell smiled at Allyson, relieved that she didn't freak out negatively at learning of his relation to Steven. He nodded and thanked Sapling for the compliment. "You're very kind, Professor. I'm happy that you think highly of my family's company."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 pm
"O-Oh!" Sapling tried to hide his embarrassed expression. "Th-Thanks sir, but it's not an official title. I'm working on it though."  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:29 pm
Rockwell chuckled. "You sound like a human Pokedex. I think the job is in the bag."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:39 pm
"Err..." Sapling lifted up his hand as it started to spark slightly. "Yeah..."

Even though he was a bit easier to see, Sapling was sticking to the shadows of the room to hide the nervous blushing on his face.  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:48 pm
Rockwell rose an eyebrow. "What's the matter? I didn't insult you, did I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Crysta frowned at Sapling. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 pm
Sapling flipped on a light switch and whirled his chair around. "Well..."

Aside from his lab coat, his equally black hair being a bit more maintained than Ally's, thick glasses, and more male features, Sapling was pretty much the dual image of the assisting coordinator who couldn't help but smile at seeing her old friend face to face again.

"Ally and I kind of look similar, so..." he admitted. "And anyways Mr. Rockwell sir, you didn't insult me at all. Never. I just, er, get nervous being around my heroes, and...stuff."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:55 pm
"Well, there's certainly no reason to be nervous around me," Rockwell said with a smile.  

Jundigon
Vice Captain

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:06 am
"I know!" Crysta cried, snapping her fingers. "You were at the Professor's Expo last year!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:26 am
"ok so she have more people to protect now?"  

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vice Captain

Hoenn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items