Nosepass Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:54 am
At that moment, there was a swift knock on the door.

"Allyson? Crysta? It's Rockwell," came the businessman's voice. There was a slight serious undertone to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 am
"Rockwell?" Ally asked nervously as she quickly made Corsola return to its' Pokeball and clipped it back onto her jeans. She opened the door and peeked her head out anxiously. "What's the matter? Are you alright? Harley didn't do something, right?"  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:17 am
Crysta was cursing vehemently in the background.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:15 pm
"I'm fine," Rockwell said flatly, looking back into the hallway. "Well, I haven't gotten hurt, anyway."  

Jundigon
Vice Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 pm
Ally frowned and peeked her head out of the door. She looked down the hallway both ways in paranoia and ushered the nervous businessman inside. "Have a seat and make yourself comfortable Rockwell." she invited as she closed the door and locked it.

The female teenager then tapped her Pokéball keychain with her index and middle finger and pressed her hand against the door for a second of concentration before turning back around to face everyone.

"Are you okay?" she asked in concern. "You look like you need a drink. Here, have some Magost berry juice. It's sweet, but with a balance of bitterness. It should calm you down but also let you keep your head on straight so that you can tell us what's going on."

Ally looked over at Takumi who was still hanging out with his Dragonair and poured him a glass of juice as well. "Here you go Tak." she offered casually. "Does your Dragonair or any other Pokemon want some more Pokéblocks?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 pm
"Oh thank you." Tak said as he accepted the drink " Luna is actually quite full from that first round and as for my other pokemon hehehehe well uhhhh lets just say i don't think the hotel would like it if a couple pokemon the size of this building were to just suddenly show up in here."  

Prince_Yuki_Soma
Vice Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:15 pm
Ally smiled and nodded. "Okay, that's fine. Just let me know whenevers."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm
Rockwell sighed and wasted no time. "I hate to tell you this, Allyson, but I know there's a lot more to you than what you simply tell us. I know about your strange power; I saw it during the party."

"People are after you, aren't they?" Lucas asked bluntly.

"Rockwell was followed by a man tonight as he was heading towards the hotel," Amelia added. "We managed to lose him, but both Lucas and I could sense that it had something to do with Rockwell knowing you."

"And if you'll excuse my rudeness," Rockwell finished, "I don't exactly like the idea of complete strangers following me."  

Jundigon
Vice Captain

Ranewen Lomea
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 pm
There was the sound of a pokeball opening from withing Crysta's bag, and a Glaceon appeared.
"This impatient little guy is Bacchus," Crysta said with a sigh, eyeing the ice-type Eeveelution's staggering gait as he stumbled around, trying to study the room. "Oh, Bacchus, you got into the fermented berry juice again, didn't you?"
Bacchus grinned up at his trainer, before letting out a loud hiccup that caused his hind legs to fold as he snickered in his drunken stupor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 am
Allyson could feel her heart beating out of her chest as she covered her head into her knees and groaned. "Rockwell, are they on their way here at all?" she asked softly. "They didn't attack you, right?"

She didn't appreciate that these people all knew so much about her. It felt unsettling and stressful at the same time.  

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

Jundigon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 am
"I wasn't attacked, but it sure as hell was suspicious," Rockwell said with a interrogating look. "You know why, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 am
Crysta cocked her head. "You may as well come clean, Ally," she pointed out, "We're all in this together now."
The drunken Glaceon suddenly leaned heavily against Ally's leg, looking up at her with that classic drunk "I love you all" grin.  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 am
"It's really nothing folks." Ally said as she cringed and gritted her teeth. "Really. Nothing."

Even though she was feeling extremely guilty for roping Rockwell into this, she couldn't help but feel that telling the truth would make everything a million times worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 am
"Ally," Crysta murmured, "why do you act like you expect one of us to bite your head off?"  

Ranewen Lomea
Captain

Chaos Fanatic
Vice Captain

Versatile Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 am
Allyson didn't answer and just looked away. "I just don't trust well..." she explained quietly. But she suddenly shot up with a distressed expression on her face. "Please don't tell Harley about anything that you know about me! Especially that we k-k-k..." she couldn't seem to get the word out though and just looked down at the ground in shame.  
Hoenn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff