Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) The Price of Saving (Arden and Avada Kedavra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
He had felt it creep up on him like a sickness. His whole body felt wrong and heavy. Something deep in his soul felt sick, and numb. It settled into him though he tried to ignore it, though he tried to not think about what it meant...but he knew, he always knew.

It meant that Avada Kedavra was coming back.

Finally, after all this time...Avada Kedavra was coming back to make good on the deal. He would be forced to serve him, provide him the the items he needed to poison or maim or heal. He could not say no...If he did, it had been implied that Acacia's life could go back to that fragile state she was in before--the one right before death.

She wasn't talking to him, she didn't know what he had done for her--done because he loved her like his daughter. And now, he had children of his own or would soon...and now he feared for them too. But he couldn't change a thing, wouldn't.

He stood there, uneasily moving back and forth since his summons. What did Avada Kedavra want?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 am
User Image
Avada Kedavra moved through the night as though strolling with an old friend. The darkness in his heart matched the darkness of the sky. The greenish fire of his hair glowed brightly in the darkness casting an eerie light over everything near him. The white mask of his face glowed as bright as the bone it represented and his tongue hung low out of his mouth with it's serpent looking to and fro before he pulled back his serpentine tongue and closed his mouth.

He was going to meet a servant of his, an unwilling but useful one. He had granted him favor before, saving some useless filly that he'd taken in without even knowing. Love had a strange power over other soquili. This Arden proved it. Avada Kedavra was grateful that he was not so foolish of a mortal as to love. Morsmordre did love him and that gave him power, but to him she was possession only. She served him loyally and so he favored her, but he did not and would never love her. He was not capable of it.

As he glided in the moonlight into the small glade where Arden waited, he smiled. "You came, I thought you would not be so foolish as to ignore my summons."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:22 am
Arden could not look him directly in the eye at first. It took a moment to work up his courage and face this sinister stallion. "I came to serve you one final time. Then my debt is paid."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:23 am
Avada laughed darkly, his tongue snaking out with a hiss. His begrudging subject had that look of fear in his eyes. "You owe me a debt, and I will have you pay it until I say so or I shall take back what I gave you. Do you understand?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers