Captain

Quotable Genius

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

South center of the city stretches miles and miles of hollow ground. Tall trees fed by the nutrients of rotten corpses tower over grave markers and tomb stones ranging from several hours to many decades old. The stories of the thousands upon thousands buried here could fill hundreds of libraries with volumes of lost knowledge, but alas their secrets now rest with them for eternity.

No one has ever seen the grounds keeper, though his home sits hidden somewhere in the thick mass of trees and forgotten monuments. Some how the grass stays mowed and the graves remained well looked after though, that is near the entrance. The farther you press on however, into areas housing those whose loved ones have long left this world behind, you seem to find the terrain over grown and unkept. Much of the cemetery cannot be reached by following a path and few ever venture off to explore, mainly due to the stories and rumors that circulate through the locals about restless soldiers and murderous killers whose thirsts live on.

Catacombs have been build all around and have been rumored to lead off into the city's sewer system, though no one dares explore through them either. Not due to ghost story's, but for the certainty of rats, snakes, and other disease ridden creatures.

The first thing you see when you come to the entrance is the iron sign above the road held by the iron fence to each side of it which wraps around the cemetery's parameter. It simply reads "Cemetery".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

( ) I - I've been In this✳Coffin Too long x x x x
I'm coming out to⇣come ❥ get you !!
I❜ve been l-locked ♕ away↻for Too long I'm Done Hiding...
x x x x x x x x x ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                              Luciel reached her hand up through the darkness of her coffin. She was burning up, her throat dry, her fangs extended she burst forth from the ground. She let out a cry of pain throwing her head back. Her hair had been short ever since that day she was chained and buried. She gripped the ground looking around, A cemetery was built where she was buried....Great...She panted and stayed where she was collapsed on the ground. She needed blood...
                                                              She saw a passer by and snatched him up, quenching her thirst. she let out a moan as she drank the young man, till he looked like an old man who died of a heart attack. She needed more, she let out a hiss and stood balancing her coffin onto her back. She cleared out a crypt and made it her home.

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Shayla | Anderson

It was the anniversary.

The lonesome shifter wandered down the side streets until she found where she was looking for: the Cemetery. Sighing as she walks through the gates, Shayla Anderson sticks her hands in her pockets. She was visiting family, her uncle. It was an obligation and an apology. He'd passed on three years ago now, leaving her responsible for his pride and joy.

Well, she'd done okay managing the joint. Now she just wanted to check in to see if he thought so too. Walking between tombstones, she whistled a merry tune- a drinking song. Chuckling to herself, she spotted his stone and pulled out her flask. Swish! and the whiskey went down, making it a little easier to find herself there. "Hey Rob," she murmured.

That was all. Nothing else needed to be said. She lifted the flask to him and downed the rest.

20 | Barkeep

.:: Ehrmergehrd erntrospehcshun ::.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Luciel groaned as she stepped out of the crypt. Stepping over the 7 bodies she'd left in front of the crypt. She heard something...Or someone more like it..A grin came across her face and she made her way towards the woman visiting her loved one. Her chains rattled with each step she took. Before long she was standing behind her and grinned,"The dead won't come back to life"she said taunting the girl,"So why bother to.....Visit? It's not like they can see or talk to you....Just move on already"she giggled a bit.

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Shayla | Anderson

Perking her ears, Shay caught the sound of movement behind her. Leaving them to their own peace, she ignored it until she heard a very non-human rattling noise. Intrigued, the shifter turned from her seated position to gaze at an oddly blindfolded girl. "My reasons are my own, woman," she growled, taken aback by her lack of courtesy.

Deliberately ignoring her strange laughter, Shay turned back to stare at Robert's gravestone. Her mood and introspection was broken though. She sighed and screwed the top back onto her flask, hoping that by the time she stood up the woman would be gone.

20 | Barkeep

.:: ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciel laughed and watched the girl,"Reasons or not.....He or she is dead, They can't hear you.....And even if they could I'm sure they wouldn't want to see you drinking yourself into oblivion....But I'm sure you couldn't even think of that since from what I can tell you drink everyday almost on a ritualistic basis. And since you do drink you're losing more brain cells each time you do drink, so I'm sure you don't have enough brain cells to determine that". She laughed and shook her head watching the woman.

firelord65

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

Her ears flattened and she stormed to her feet. "Begging your pardon, miss," she hissed violently, "that's my family you're talking about. And if you think I'm some dumbass drunk, you've got another thing coming!"

Shay's eyes were glinting with fury. If she had been in her other form, her hackles would have been raised and her fur stiff with energy. "I'm a proper business woman come to pay her respects, so if you can't deal with that, shut the ******** up!"

20 | Barkeep

.:: Brooklyn RAAAAAGEEEE ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciel laughed and grinned at the woman,"Let me guess you work at a bar."she giggled,"So you can drink everything away. It's the cowards way of living, But I guess it suits someone like yourself.". Luciel smiled crossing her arms, once more she was playing with her food. She licked her fangs and looked at the girl,"You surely don't look like a proper business woman, after all women who want respect cover themselves up so they don't look like whores" she sneered sizing the girl up. "Typical...."she shrugged her off smiling.

firelord65

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

Finally beyond any more banter with this woman, Shayla growled low, barely audible. "Better than being a freak like you," she hissed.

Pulling out a wicked black dagger from a sheath in her boot, Shayla growled, "I know what you are, vampire. Trust me, I've put down bigger ones than you and made them cry for their dead mothers. So why don't we keep you from doing the same and just part ways."

20 | Barkeep

.:: Brooklyn RAAAAAGEEEE ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

"A knife huh?" Luciel grinned, she was unintimidated by this woman,"What's a drunk like you going to do with that?"she giggled. "And I'm no freak...I'm a monster....You know one of those things that hides in closets and gobbles children up when their parents fall asleep. "she grinned baring her fangs. She snapped at the woman, obviously playing with her.
                                                              Luciel let out a moan and ran a hand down herself, making fun of the woman. "At least I don't pity myself so much I have to drink to think everything is going to be all right"she said and stretched. "You're pathetic~"she giggled covering her mouth. She slide out 10 chains, and let them stay by her side.

firelord65

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

Laughing at the woman, Shayla spun the knife with deadly accuracy on her palm- the point would have nicked her chest had she not been careful. "At least I don't dress like a little doll that someone threw away because they didn't give a damn about them," she sneered. Grunting, she launched herself at the vampiress, teeth melting into her own long, feral fangs.

Shayla kept the dagger low, aiming it at the girl's hip. She stayed on the front of her feet, trying to stay balanced. Getting close, she let loose a quick jab with her left fist and a matching swipe with her knife.

20 | Barkeep

.:: I'm not the best at describing combat, so if it seems odd, just ask what I meant :3 ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart

"its got to be here" dan said as he looked over the book for the fiftieth time. he closed the book in frustation as he looked around the cemetary again he checked every grave stone for it "years of searching and i still can't find it" he muttered as he walked through the cemetery as he walked he noticed something two people were fighting a vampire and a shifter. dan contiued walking hoping they wouldn't notice him

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciel grinned as the woman stepped forward to attack her. The chains moved to her unspoken command protecting thier mistress. "Fool....."she chuckled and watched the woman,"I am much older than you....The way I dress keeps my modesty, doesn't show off my skin, because back in my day....If you showed so much skin you were a whore and your parents would abandon you. If you dressed like that you were lower than dirt.....Being a drunk also doesn't help your case."she said smiling to the woman. She narrowed her eyes at the woman grinning. If the woman wasn't paying attention, one of the chains would go missing and wrap around her ankle and hold her upside down.

firelord65

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

Her feints had clearly not effected the girl, making Shayla think perhaps this girl was as mad as she seemed. Who didn't flinch at all from a dagger's blade? More importantly, how could she ******** see through a blindfold? These questions were shoved from Shayla's mind as Luciel insulted her once more.

"I'm beginning to think you've just got the same snarky comments, old maid," she hissed, launching herself through the short distance to collide her palms into the girl's shoulders, trying to pin her down. "Times are different now. Maybe you should just let them move on and let 'whores' like me be!"

20 | Barkeep

.:: ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Sayyid grinned as he looked across the street to the buffet table laid out for him. He was eager to get in and get to munching, but was sad as he heard arguing across the other side. People were present. Human, though? He could not tell unless he got closer. He was so hungry he wished to just jump in there and crack open some coffins, but he knew he had to be especially careful. The guard was reputable, and now he had to worry about other people. He could not wait, however.

Shifting to human form with blue jeans and a green polo shirt, he crossed the street and walked, pushing the gates to get in there. He saw a male and two women, but he had no idea how an argument had started. "Ladies, break it up! This is hallowed ground!," he said, trying to use his human charm. His precious dagger was in his back pocket. The sooner the people get through what they wanted, the sooner he could eat.

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff