Hey Ladies, Just wanted to give you the list of our sister guilds that we have. A sister guild is a guild which shares common interests with us. This guild was created as a sister guild due to you need satan and I missing our happy, active gaia family and we wanted to create a new gaia family for everyone to enjoy!

Live Love Be: LLB was the guild we were in which we branched off from, it's still a wonderful place, just not active due to the Captain be busy with her RL. We keep in touch on FB but mostly, she just has a lot on her hands with her home business in Canadia

User Image

The Crimson Wave: The Crimson Wave was the first guild I've ever owned. This guild died though due to negligence and medical issues I had a few years ago. If you ladies wanted to, you can help me revive this 'ol beasty. It's not an LBT guild but it is an all girls guild for both straight and LBT women to go and hang out and get advice.

User Image

LBT - A Safe Haven For Girls Who Like Girls: Shining Star KiraKira created this guild because she too wanted to have a haven for all LBT members. The guild is kinda struggling so if you ladies will help us out that'll be awesome!

User Image

It's a Girl Thing:
User Image

I hope you ladies check out our sister guilds!