Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Fancy Angelic Princess's Harem (Contains My Little Pony OCs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image

C H E Y E N N E

"For every good reason there is to lie..."

--------------❀--------------

Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words.

--------------❀--------------

"...there's a better reason to tell the truth."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:15 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Watch all the flowers dance with the wind

User Image

text
"Talk"
Think

User Image

Listen to snowflakes whisper your name

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

STORY__________________
xx xx xx xx xx

texttext  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours.
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Hannah Parker
Seventeen
The Basket Case

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
If they don't, it was never meant to be.

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKelsie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBrookes

User Image

❥❥ TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! EVERYBODY!
TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! EVERYBODY!
TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT! TEXT-TEXT! EVERYBODY!

xAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxAnd you like that it ain't easy...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxxxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image

ღ βrianna Şamuels ღ

Don't let them in, don't let them see

❥❥❥ Brianna Samuels prided herself on her kindness. She strongly believed in the "what goes around comes around" principle, as she had seen terrible things happen to her family members, most of whom were either mean spirited by nature or just made very stupid decisions, Even her own parents had become victims of this very thing, and just thinking about what happened to them as a result of their selfish, reckless decisions shook Brianna to her very core each time she thought about it. That's why she was happy and proud to be thought of as the kindest student to ever walk the halls of Copperveil High; it wasn't always easy, but she did what she did out of the love in her heart that she had for just about everyone, and seeing those people smile after she did something for them was more than enough for her.

Take today for example. Brianna's very favorite teacher had been in the hospital for almost an entire month, and after hearing she was coming back to work, Brianna spent most of the previous night cooking and baking all of Mrs. Winchester's favorite foods for her as a welcome back present. Now, today, she was sitting on a bench by the school parking lot so she could give her homeroom teacher the basket in person before heading inside herself. She knew Mrs. Winchester's car and would give it to her when she saw her. In the meantime, she simply sat down on the bench and set the basket next to her, taking a moment to look over her outfit and re-fasten her shoes before taking out her phone. She didn't have anything else to do right then, so she figured a game of Temple Run 2 while she was waiting for Mrs. Winchester wouldn't hurt anything.

Be the good girl you always have to be

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

~ Insert SD card here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Desiree .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-```````````````````

~ "Yeah! Let's win this thing!" ~

"Yes! Nothing but checkered flag all over again! Eat! My! Dust! WHOO-HOO!!" Over the years since claiming her rightful place as princess of the kingdom of Sugar Rush, Vanellope Von Schweetz has been having the time of her life, using her unique "power" to claim victory on several different occasions. Oh, the joys of being a glitch. After coming to a screeching halt, the princess, now almost sixteen years old, hopped out of her cart and did a little victory dance after successfully defeating Taffyta Muttonfudge...again. This had been a regular thing since Vanellope came back to power; she wasn't always this cocky, but when it was just her and Taffyta, she was always as obnoxious as possible. The blonde deserved it after how mercilessly she and the others bullied her back in the day, and while the princess was mostly over it, she couldn't help loving the feeling of beating the girl who always claimed she'd never race and would never be good enough because she was a glitch. "How ya like me now, Blondie?" she thought as she did her victory dance and listened to the crowd cheering for her. This was the kind of moment she had fought for, and now that it was her's, she hoped no racer, glitch or not, would be deprived of the chance to have it for themselves.

```````````````````-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

User Image

User Image

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 am
User Image

Somebody shine a light...
I'm frozen by the fear in me...

Somebody make me feel alive...
And shatter me!!

Blair "Dusk" Chapman

Health:
Feels:

User Image

"WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING" WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING WINTER IS COMING

--Out_Of_Constraints-- (N/A)

User Image

So cut me from the line...
Dizzy, spinning endlessly...

Somebody make me feel alive...
And shatter me!!

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff